Author Topic: Black man hates his own race and wants to be white! wtf?  (Read 32614 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Black man hates his own race and wants to be white! wtf?
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2010, 10:55:55 AM »
In the most non-racist way possible, I don't really blame him. I wouldn't want to be black either.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2010, 11:30:19 AM »
Seriously fucked up lol
[/youtube]

Pathetic girl. Same as Michael Jackson.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2010, 11:41:33 AM »
Seriously fucked up lol
[/youtube]

thats not arnold in his younger years.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2010, 12:00:42 PM »
In the most non-racist way possible, I don't really blame him. I wouldn't want to be black either.

in non-racist way it's not like us afro-latins want to be white.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2010, 12:45:03 PM »
I would qualify him as a patient in need of mental counseling, and throw him into a military style boot camp program to help rebuild his self esteem while getting him into shape.

I say you hit that right on the head. Although, from my perspective, most blacks hate themselves to some degree. Hell, I think if many could they would try and white wash history to point where blacks just happen to be here, no slavery, blacks just appeared in the US. On the real, hhe biggest that has happened to black folk is that we have been mindfucked to the point where mindfucked ourselves into believing that we are less than. And any colors that shade lighter are "better". Even Black Men magazine and Smooth magazine typically feature light skinned or Latina women. Odd, when in Playboy they said that due to more Latin and black influences, the models have gradually become darker, have darker hair and eyes.

He's gay ( typical hetero black males don't watch Tyra, unless it's for tits and ass shots), and overweight.
That's his problem right there. He's probably confused about that. But if HD actually was white, he'd find
something else to "hate" himself. And I wonder what type of music he listens to.

On the real, I love being black, wish I was actually darker. I'm not stupid, never was raise to believe that
I was or that black people are. Black women got phat asses and breasts and small waists, the pretty ones got DSLs, high cheekbones, and big brown eyes.

I willing to bet you he was 1:raised in a household with no or little father envolvement, a strong female presence. 2:did not have positive affirmation of black people or of black men, thanks to mom. 3:spent a lot of time around women, to obsess over his looks, and gets way to overly emotional over things he cannot change, race, etc. 4:Race is a underlying issue, it's really his sexuality, possibly some type of shame, put on him by, of course, his mother. He just uses the black excuse as a crutch. In reality he wants to just "fix" everything that is wrong with him. And the key is that he said everything would be easier. It's easier to be a gay white man, than a gay black man.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2010, 01:03:23 PM »
I say you hit that right on the head. Although, from my perspective, most blacks hate themselves to some degree. Hell, I think if many could they would try and white wash history to point where blacks just happen to be here, no slavery, blacks just appeared in the US. On the real, hhe biggest that has happened to black folk is that we have been mindfucked to the point where mindfucked ourselves into believing that we are less than. And any colors that shade lighter are "better". Even Black Men magazine and Smooth magazine typically feature light skinned or Latina women. Odd, when in Playboy they said that due to more Latin and black influences, the models have gradually become darker, have darker hair and eyes.

He's gay ( typical hetero black males don't watch Tyra, unless it's for tits and ass shots), and overweight.
That's his problem right there. He's probably confused about that. But if HD actually was white, he'd find
something else to "hate" himself. And I wonder what type of music he listens to.

On the real, I love being black, wish I was actually darker. I'm not stupid, never was raise to believe that
I was or that black people are. Black women got phat asses and breasts and small waists, the pretty ones got DSLs, high cheekbones, and big brown eyes.

I willing to bet you he was 1:raised in a household with no or little father envolvement, a strong female presence. 2:did not have positive affirmation of black people or of black men, thanks to mom. 3:spent a lot of time around women, to obsess over his looks, and gets way to overly emotional over things he cannot change, race, etc. 4:Race is a underlying issue, it's really his sexuality, possibly some type of shame, put on him by, of course, his mother. He just uses the black excuse as a crutch. In reality he wants to just "fix" everything that is wrong with him. And the key is that he said everything would be easier. It's easier to be a gay white man, than a gay black man.

good commentary.  his true issues have nothing to do with being brown.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2010, 03:03:27 PM »

x2

Lots of self-hatred in the Black community.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2010, 07:49:40 PM »
I just find it odd that some (obviously not all, maybe a trend that is more popular due to pop culture) black men love being black and say this and that, blacks are beautiful then BAM..... they refuse to date black woman. Why is that???

Most black celebs and of course Reggie Bush comes to mind most recent! I never understood that ???

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2010, 08:29:28 PM »
im glad im not black.  What would i do without a job and passport

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2010, 09:46:37 PM »
I just find it odd that some (obviously not all, maybe a trend that is more popular due to pop culture) black men love being black and say this and that, blacks are beautiful then BAM..... they refuse to date black woman. Why is that???

Most black celebs and of course Reggie Bush comes to mind most recent! I never understood that ???

Because they don't love being black, and they are trying to tell themselves they do.  Also, black men and women have animosity towards one another and the most hardcore groupies to football players, basketball players are white women...Black women can compete with each other, but they back the hell up with white women. They believe that they can't compete with them, even if she is a ugly white woman. A white girl with a booty is not a black man's Krytonite, it's a black woman's.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2010, 10:46:54 PM »

Put it like this. I work with a black guy who is dating a white girl that is slightly retarded. I'm not joking, I'm deadly serious when I say she's mentally ill and at home on benefits, slightly overweight and generally not very outgoing due to inability to be in social situations. Now this guy, Rick, is as far as I'm concerned not too bad looking for a black guy (no homo) and could most likely pull a hot black gal, but get this. His mom refuses to let him date (And he is 32  ::) ) black gals as she wants 'the black to be bred out and for his offsprings to be 'normal' and white', no jokes. I have another Afro friend who calls himself a coconut and extremely racist towards his own race and not a week goes by where he said he wishes he was white.

As for your question why black celebs date white women. The hold white in a higher regard than black and therefore goes for the top dog. That's how it is. Like it or not.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2010, 11:03:01 PM »
Put it like this. I work with a black guy who is dating a white girl that is slightly retarded. I'm not joking, I'm deadly serious when I say she's mentally ill and at home on benefits, slightly overweight and generally not very outgoing due to inability to be in social situations. Now this guy, Rick, is as far as I'm concerned not too bad looking for a black guy (no homo) and could most likely pull a hot black gal, but get this. His mom refuses to let him date (And he is 32  ::) ) black gals as she wants 'the black to be bred out and for his offsprings to be 'normal' and white', no jokes. I have another Afro friend who calls himself a coconut and extremely racist towards his own race and not a week goes by where he said he wishes he was white.

As for your question why black celebs date white women. The hold white in a higher regard than black and therefore goes for the top dog. That's how it is. Like it or not.
Quite true about the last part, and you have some stupid ass friends.

Now, the black dude whose mom refuses to let him date black women (mof is 32 he can date who he wants--bitch ass)...That's another thing, black men tend to be hemmed up by the first black woman they know, their mothers. You didn't mention his father...So black men have Mommy issues. So this dude is dating a semi mental retarded chick, and his mom wants the black to bred out...so what "normal" about a semi retarded on beneitfits, overweight and unattractive? Seems like its the girl who lucked out.  Hismother is a ignorant fool. Who is nothing but a hotbed of self hate.

And that coconut dude, he's a idiot, and why does he berate blacks and himself and why does he wish he were white? he could be white and have cancer...Why can't he be happy or who he is. God didn't curse him, he cursed himself. How old is this dumbshit, and what does this dumbshit look like.  A bunch of fuckwits.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2010, 11:25:48 PM »
so he is mad he was fucked out of the stereotypical big black package? ;D :-X :-X
A

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2010, 11:51:54 PM »
if there is only whites on earth, don't you think it going to be a boring world? like u only have white crayon but no different colors?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2010, 12:19:45 AM »
I have another Afro friend who calls himself a coconut and extremely racist towards his own race and not a week goes by where he said he wishes he was white.

Sounds like he is a real life Uncle Ruckus.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2010, 12:27:57 AM »
black is sexy!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2010, 12:30:55 AM »
Seriously fucked up lol
[/youtube]

He is a fine example for other coloured folk to follow...
P

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2010, 12:31:10 AM »
hey doc..this girls indian

It's impossible for anyone who is completly non-white to have any other eye color than dark brown.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2010, 12:37:07 AM »
It's impossible for anyone who is completly non-white to have any other eye color than dark brown.

Are you saying to have no white in their genes or that they are considered non-white? And remember blue eyes is a genetic motation.

If the latter then, well that to my green eyed cousins, or my blue eyed dark skinned relatives. Or just go look at Donnie Simpson (Green Eyes) or Eric Sermon from the hip-hop group EPMD, also know as the Green Eyed Bandit. Now, these people have that eye color because of the white in them. 

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2010, 12:44:04 AM »
Are you saying to have no white in their genes or that they are considered non-white? And remember blue eyes is a genetic motation.

If the latter then, well that to my green eyed cousins, or my blue eyed dark skinned relatives. Or just go look at Donnie Simpson (Green Eyes) or Eric Sermon from the hip-hop group EPMD, also know as the Green Eyed Bandit. Now, these people have that eye color because of the white in them.  
They must have some european in them, from both sides of their family if their eyes are blue. If you understand how eye color genetics work they must have 2/2 light eye genes in order to have blue eyes. All africans have 2/2 dark eye genes therefore if they stick to other people who only have 2/2 dark eye genes then their children will never have any other eye color.

However, a first generation mixed race child could have 1 dark eye and 1 light eye gene, then if he had a child again it's possible he will pass on only the light eye gene, and this is how there are mixed race blacks who have blue eyes.

So it must be atleast 2nd generation mixed race for blue eyes, if a african and european have children they will always have dark brown eyes, only mixed race blacks can have blue eyed children.

I think of it more as an evolution than a genetic mutation, the sun isn't as strong in northern areas so through evolution we lose the melanin in our body which makes our skin, hair AND eyes a lighter color.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2010, 12:56:42 AM »
Because they don't love being black, and they are trying to tell themselves they do.  Also, black men and women have animosity towards one another and the most hardcore groupies to football players, basketball players are white women...Black women can compete with each other, but they back the hell up with white women. They believe that they can't compete with them, even if she is a ugly white woman. A white girl with a booty is not a black man's Krytonite, it's a black woman's.

Really?? Interesting! I always have admired the black females strong attitude and personalities. (maybe it's the ones' I've talked too) And I agree about the krytonite for black woman analogy, that's funny ;D

Sad cause I've seen plenty of beautiful black girls :-\

I mean I have my preference in latina chicks, but I still have lots of love towards my fellow white sisters and have dated plenty and would do so again if the right one comes around :)

All girls of different ethnicities are beautiful, don't get why some would NEVER date thier own race. That is sad!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2010, 01:05:41 AM »

Really?? Interesting! I always have admired the black females strong attitude and personalities. (maybe it's the ones' I've talked too) And I agree about the krytonite for black woman analogy, that's funny ;D

Sad cause I've seen plenty of beautiful black girls :-\

I mean I have my preference in latina chicks, but I still have lots of love towards my fellow white sisters and have dated plenty and would do so again if the right one comes around :)

All girls of different ethnicities are beautiful, don't get why some would NEVER date thier own race. That is sad!
They are the same as the man in the video at the start of the thread, they hate themselves and want their children to be less like them and more like the people they admire, so they find a brainwashed/desperate/money hungry woman/man.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2010, 02:01:09 AM »
They must have some european in them, from both sides of their family if their eyes are blue. If you understand how eye color genetics work they must have 2/2 light eye genes in order to have blue eyes. All africans have 2/2 dark eye genes therefore if they stick to other people who only have 2/2 dark eye genes then their children will never have any other eye color.

However, a first generation mixed race child could have 1 dark eye and 1 light eye gene, then if he had a child again it's possible he will pass on only the light eye gene, and this is how there are mixed race blacks who have blue eyes.

So it must be atleast 2nd generation mixed race for blue eyes, if a african and european have children they will always have dark brown eyes, only mixed race blacks can have blue eyed children.

I think of it more as an evolution than a genetic mutation, the sun isn't as strong in northern areas so through evolution we lose the melanin in our body which makes our skin, hair AND eyes a lighter color.
Well, apparently blue eyes came about 10,000 yrs ago.

Ryan, yeah, really. on the real, if a black woman sees white women around the black men that they like, they get turned off or will not approach them (lots of snide comments). It's like some type of barrier. They figure that they are black and have no chance against the white women. That attitude thing is just a front for their own insecurities. Bark worse than bite comes to mind.

Ryan,once you start to realize how black folk are effed in the head from hundreds of yrs of being mindfucked, and then they do it to themselves, that is the main reason why stuff goes on in the black community. Today go into a drug store like Rite Aide and look at the hair care line (or black hair care) look at the rows and rows of perm (relaxer) kits for black women. Look at the beautiful black women with their big smiles, and straight hair. Giving the impression that they are soo wonderfully happy because they ain't nappy. And that's the way to go. With tag lines of "bone-straight".

So the brainwashing continues in another form, albeit not as bad as that guy, but still its bad.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2010, 02:26:49 AM »
White suburban kids talk black. 

Yo.
Neegah Pulezeee

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2010, 02:42:07 AM »
Well, apparently blue eyes came about 10,000 yrs ago.

Ryan, yeah, really. on the real, if a black woman sees white women around the black men that they like, they get turned off or will not approach them (lots of snide comments). It's like some type of barrier. They figure that they are black and have no chance against the white women. That attitude thing is just a front for their own insecurities. Bark worse than bite comes to mind.

Ryan,once you start to realize how black folk are effed in the head from hundreds of yrs of being mindfucked, and then they do it to themselves, that is the main reason why stuff goes on in the black community. Today go into a drug store like Rite Aide and look at the hair care line (or black hair care) look at the rows and rows of perm (relaxer) kits for black women. Look at the beautiful black women with their big smiles, and straight hair. Giving the impression that they are soo wonderfully happy because they ain't nappy. And that's the way to go. With tag lines of "bone-straight".

So the brainwashing continues in another form, albeit not as bad as that guy, but still its bad.

I see what you mean, but this sort of thing seems to happen to a lot of different cultures as well. For example from the posts and remarks of our fellow "Ironeck," this guy seems to want to be German/white. I dont know the guy, but Im just going by some of the posts and the context of it. if I am wrong then my bad, but thats what i see.

Also I grew up in a pretty good area where most were white, we didn't have much hispanics, blacks, or asians, and as far as I remember some of the white guys I knew back in highschool wished they were black. Don't think they went as far as the guy in this thread, but they would bitch at how athletic blacks were, how good thier genetics were and how they "got game," and the girl, while at the same time saying that being white was a curse for them. Needless to say after graduation i haven't seen nor talked to any of these guys anymore.

I'm sure it happens in every race maybe more so or less to a degree.