Author Topic: Carnaval 2010!  (Read 20520 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: ATTN: Parker and G_Thang.
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 06:30:17 AM »

So much better than oiling men in thongs

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 10:20:36 AM »

That was in Sao Paulo. Rio de janeiro starts today.
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 10:22:02 AM »
I'm at Mardi Gras...Gracie.  ;)

You know them Hainhas are hired guns but she fine as hell.  What school she representing this year?

You live in Barra.  There is a Unidos SAMBASITA you got to hook me up with.  I'd marry her tomorrow morning but she's a dweller.  You got a ghetto pass yet.

Where the hell is my Galitos?

Mangueira - Pink n Green til the day I die.

BTW.  She FINE AS HELL.

??
Gracie Rules

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 11:04:03 AM »

??

are u really in rio...gracie?  you know galitos, ipanema?

freedom fries

chicken anyway u like it

coconut rice

i'm starting to wonder.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2010, 11:18:23 AM »
are u really in rio...gracie?  you know galitos, ipanema?

freedom fries

chicken anyway u like it

coconut rice

i'm starting to wonder.

Galitos at Farme de Amoedo street, yes I know that place.

Because the right name for that kind of chicken is "galeto"

If you want something to eat fast and close to the beach try "New Natural- Barao da Torre street, 169"

Have you try Porcao Churrascaria yet?

I wasn't sure if you were asking me about the place " Galitos" or about the chicken "Galeto".  ;)

Gracie Rules

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 11:45:01 AM »

Galitos at Farme de Amoedo street, yes I know that place.

Because the right name for that kind of chicken is "galeto"

If you want something to eat fast and close to the beach try "New Natural- Barao da Torre street, 169"

Have you try Porcao Churrascaria yet?

I wasn't sure if you were asking me about the place " Galitos" or about the chicken "Galeto".  ;)

do u realize it's taken me 2 yrs of sh#t talkin and calling u a crook to get some GOOD info finally.  sad  :( .

all places u listed will be visited.  

Pink n Green Forever  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 11:50:20 AM »
do u realize it's taken me 2 yrs of sh#t talkin and calling u a crook to get some GOOD info finally.  sad  :( .

Pink n Green for Forever  8)
If you were in the states around black women sayin "Pink and Green Forever" they would look at you funny, because those are the colors of the famous AKA sorority. They are hugely big around the Balt-Washington area, and known for their beautiful sorority sisters ( who are many times, light skinned)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 12:15:38 PM »

Pink n Green Forever  8)

I fought you was joking when you are going to Brazil. sorry.

You should try Pepe beach in Barra da Tijuca.

Also because of carnaval, most of cariocas "people born in Rio" they go to Buzios .

http://www.buziosonline.com.br/indexe.htm

Gracie Rules

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 12:22:30 PM »
If you were in the states around black women sayin "Pink and Green Forever" they would look at you funny, because those are the colors of the famous AKA sorority. They are hugely big around the Balt-Washington area, and known for their beautiful sorority sisters ( who are many times, light skinned)

AKA's are some fine women and like you said known to be light skinned. seen a few in the mall here that were bad as hell, Although the HBCU i went to there were some beasts who looked like they belonged to Zeta Phi Beta ie.) Sheryl Underwood and they were aka's. Last chick i dated was a Delta and looked it too, Brown skin and very classy.. Would've given my left nut during my sphomore year to be an Alpha!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 12:52:07 PM »
AKA's are some fine women and like you said known to be light skinned. seen a few in the mall here that were bad as hell, Although the HBCU i went to there were some beasts who looked like they belonged to Zeta Phi Beta ie.) Sheryl Underwood and they were aka's. Last chick i dated was a Delta and looked it too, Brown skin and very classy.. Would've given my left nut during my sphomore year to be an Alpha!
Im thinking of pledging Alpha grad chapter. I had dated a AKA my senior of college, and I effed it up, so bad was it, that all the AkAs on campus were gritting on me before graduation (from Morgan State). I know of some other fine akas and some fine Deltas, and a few fine Zetas, who look like they were the typical AKAs (back in college they were "big gals"). I aslo have seen a ton of fine AKAs that were brown or dark skinned. But I hate that "skeeeeeeuuuuuwt" call they do.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2010, 01:22:38 PM »

I fought you was joking when you are going to Brazil. sorry.

You should try Pepe beach in Barra da Tijuca.

Also because of carnaval, most of cariocas "people born in Rio" they go to Buzios .

http://www.buziosonline.com.br/indexe.htm

nothing like a roof top.  see ya in the future. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2010, 02:22:50 PM »
These women are modern day "Xica Da Silvas" and if I was there, the cariocas would be saying, "Take It Easy My Brother Parker".

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 03:24:55 AM »
These women are modern day "Xica Da Silvas" and if I was there, the cariocas would be saying, "Take It Easy My Brother Parker".

Repost

A vid full of Cariocas minus the chubby North American chick at 1:12.  Gave herself away with the move at `1:18  :-\.  She realize that self promotion stuff could cost the organization points. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 05:57:20 AM »
Repost

A vid full of Cariocas minus the chubby North American chick at 1:12.  Gave herself away with the move at `1:18  :-\.  She realize that self promotion stuff could cost the organization points. 

I noticed that, she needs to practice her Samba, she was week, and she knew it.
Reminds me of that brown skinned black chick who was the "nude" dancer, she was married to some rich German Brazilian. Every Carnaval shewould don paint and sequined and "dance", but she didn't know how to Samba, there are songs about her.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2010, 01:44:05 PM »
I noticed that, she needs to practice her Samba, she was week, and she knew it.
Reminds me of that brown skinned black chick who was the "nude" dancer, she was married to some rich German Brazilian. Every Carnaval shewould don paint and sequined and "dance", but she didn't know how to Samba, there are songs about her.

i think it was amanda barbosa?

this little monster gave gracyanne a run for her money a couple yrs ago.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2010, 02:06:28 PM »
i think it was amanda barbosa?

this little monster gave gracyanne a run for her money a couple yrs ago.

I forgot, bur they even had her on the E! Wild On... Show, they were featuring the Carnaval, and they had her and the lady was dancing in the crowd practically naked. All I remember was she was a pretty brown skinned black chick. Husband's a fat German-Brazilian.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2010, 02:32:43 PM »
I forgot, bur they even had her on the E! Wild On... Show, they were featuring the Carnaval, and they had her and the lady was dancing in the crowd practically naked. All I remember was she was a pretty brown skinned black chick. Husband's a fat German-Brazilian.

i know her but hard to attach a name.  i think it was 06 Julia Lira.  Cute...but those kids were lost when you put them in front all those people.  keep it adult.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2010, 02:49:09 PM »
i know her but hard to attach a name.  i think it was 06 Julia Lira.  Cute...but those kids were lost when you put them in front all those people.  keep it adult.

Yeah, kids don't really need to be at Carnaval, not like that. It's more of a adult thing.
Here is a real "hard" question. How would you rate Mardi Gras vs. Carnaval... I know your answer, but I want to hear your breakdown.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2010, 03:07:34 PM »
1. Mardi Gras 2 weeks for a city with some smaller stuff in other cities vs Carnival which is nation
2. Actually Mardi Gras pre-dates Carnival but you probably knew that
3.  Carnival is about the Queens, Princesses, and Samba Dancers vs Mardi is basically a bunch of various kings (yawn) who reign (double yawn)
4. Both Roman Catholic origins.
5. Probably more resources behind Mardi Gras but Carnival just shows u what poor people can do
6. Mardi Gras = Social Clubs (alcoholics) vs Carnival = Community (stronger)

if you like things more organize and 1st world balls than MG is your thing.  if you like a 2 day spectacle but are ok with crashing poverty but REAL poeple then ur at home with C.

u already know my answer.

similar - crime up the A-Hole both

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2010, 03:21:53 PM »
Hoyce when are you gonna man up and trow hands with Fedor?

what's up bob?  vid isnt there.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2010, 03:47:44 PM »
1. Mardi Gras 2 weeks for a city with some smaller stuff in other cities vs Carnival which is nation
2. Actually Mardi Gras pre-dates Carnival but you probably knew that
3.  Carnival is about the Queens, Princesses, and Samba Dancers vs Mardi is basically a bunch of various kings (yawn) who reign (double yawn)
4. Both Roman Catholic origins.
5. Probably more resources behind Mardi Gras but Carnival just shows u what poor people can do
6. Mardi Gras = Social Clubs (alcoholics) vs Carnival = Community (stronger)

if you like things more organize and 1st world balls than MG is your thing.  if you like a 2 day spectacle but are ok with crashing poverty but REAL poeple then ur at home with C.

u already know my answer.

similar - crime up the A-Hole both

Never wanted to go to Mardi Gras, just looked like a bunch of drunks and women lifting their shirts up for beads (and most of the women are unattractive), the floats seems okay, but this is America, so it seems quite tame. I know people who are from NO, and they tell me it's okay.
Carnival seems more of a celebration, huge, more put together, prettier women (more focus on the Queens, Prinesses and Samba, like you said), and then there are capoeiraistas, and the older ladies in white, and the floats seem to have better themes. Overall the energy seems bigger and better with Carni. But as you said, it shows what poor people can do.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2010, 03:55:36 PM »
Never wanted to go to Mardi Gras, just looked like a bunch of drunks and women lifting their shirts up for beads (and most of the women are unattractive), the floats seems okay, but this is America, so it seems quite tame. I know people who are from NO, and they tell me it's okay.
Carnival seems more of a celebration, huge, more put together, prettier women (more focus on the Queens, Prinesses and Samba, like you said), and then there are capoeiraistas, and the older ladies in white, and the floats seem to have better themes. Overall the energy seems bigger and better with Carni. But as you said, it shows what poor people can do.
X2

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »

MG is ok for one yr just to check out.  i got family so i could do this every yr  ::) visiting.  DR has a nice carnival...La Vega...but you arent really into spanish stuff n music...alot of block parties and what not but underdeveloped as it's still yrs behind the other two.  also...i'd say carnival once.  you're looking at dropping $4000 with ticket, accommodations, food n drinks, trannies (got u wiggs) and women. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2010, 04:14:01 PM »
MG is ok for one yr just to check out.  i got family so i could do this every yr  ::) visiting.  DR has a nice carnival...La Vega...but you arent really into spanish stuff n music...alot of block parties and what not but underdeveloped as it's still yrs behind the other two.  also...i'd say carnival once.  you're looking at dropping $4000 with ticket, accommodations, food n drinks, trannies (got u wiggs) and women. 
I hear Trini's Carnival is good too, they even had Darrem Charles in it as well. I woman I used to work with who is Trini knows him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »
I hear Trini's Carnival is good too, they even had Darrem Charles in it as well. I woman I used to work with who is Trini knows him.

I thought about a trip there but just saw other places of interest.  Thought it was too expensive for the rate of return.  again if u go Caribbean then try DR carnival.  but i might add that dominicans are some odd individuals when it comes to recognizing afro culture.