Author Topic: Since Obama is half white....would he still have been elected president IF  (Read 1767 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
he had married a white woman?
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Since Obama is half white....would he still have been elected president IF
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 12:33:38 PM »
probably not, obama wasnt viewed as half white he was viewed as black him marrying a white women might have brought his white side more into the limelight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 12:41:13 PM »
probably not, obama wasnt viewed as half white he was viewed as black him marrying a white women might have brought his white side more into the limelight.

Obama had this in the bag once mclame suspended his campaign and said the "fundamentals of the economy" were good. 

If Mr. Soetoro were married to a communist white woman, he could simply say he was following in his fathers' footsteps and it wouldnt have made a difference.   

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 10:55:28 AM »
       when you think in a non-gay way of course about derek jeter, do you think of him as white or black? is the cup half empty or half full? what say yee?
F

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 11:19:47 AM »
       when you think in a non-gay way of course about derek jeter, do you think of him as white or black? is the cup half empty or half full? what say yee?
LOL when I do think about jeter its always in a non gay way there hoss, I dont think of him as white or black I think of him as a ball player but then again he didnt run around playing the race card and then saying that ppl shouldnt concentrate on race  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 11:22:41 AM »
LOL when I do think about jeter its always in a non gay way there hoss, I dont think of him as white or black I think of him as a ball player but then again he didnt run around playing the race card and then saying that ppl shouldnt concentrate on race  ::)

I am in NYC and jeters race never is an issue. He is just the king of NYC.  More than AROD, Manning, etc.     

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 11:28:20 AM »

I am in NYC and jeters race never is an issue. He is just the king of NYC.  More than AROD, Manning, etc.     
I could see that, I never liked AROD I called it years ago that he was using shit and everyone called me crazy then that little bitch tried that pussy ass slap the ball out of the first base mans hand BS...wouldnt trust that facker further than I could throw him.

manning seems good though I was impressed they did so well this year

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 11:33:07 AM »
I could see that, I never liked AROD I called it years ago that he was using shit and everyone called me crazy then that little bitch tried that pussy ass slap the ball out of the first base mans hand BS...wouldnt trust that facker further than I could throw him.

manning seems good though I was impressed they did so well this year

Jete is just Jete.  He is a legend.  The thing about Jete is there is never any drama.  He bangs hot broads, makes insane $ $ $, h=leads the team, and wins. 

I am really looking forward to this season.  I am 10 min from Yankee stadium and cant wait for this year.  i'm not happy they dropped johnny D, but i think Boras has more to blame for that happening.   

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 11:34:46 AM »

that's my point if your a decent human being as derek jeter appears to be and excell at your chosen profession, aka known as class. race shouldn't be an issue.
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 11:37:10 AM »
     that's my point if your a decent human being as derek jeter appears to be and excell at your chosen profession, aka known as class. race shouldn't be an issue.

Jete is the man.    Seriously, he bangs hot chicks, makes money, never makes himself a media issue, gets the job done on the field, and always is a team guy. 

If I had to come back as anyone else, it would be Jete.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 11:37:27 AM »
what about when ppl intentionally play the race card? is it an issue then?  ;)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 11:53:54 AM »
what about when ppl intentionally play the race card? is it an issue then?  ;)
of course it's still an issue, but at this point who really cares anymore it's all about co-existing and trying to get along with people of all races and creeds. i could give two shits what color or religion my neighbors are as long as they try to live by the golden rule as i try to do. respect that's what it's all about.
F

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 11:57:11 AM »
of course it's still an issue, but at this point who really cares anymore it's all about co-existing and trying to get along with people of all races and creeds. i could give two shits what color or religion my neighbors are as long as they try to live by the golden rule as i try to do. respect that's what it's all about.
agreed, but if they throw it in your face then you have a right say something about it as THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MADE AN ISSUE OUT OF IT ;)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 11:59:16 AM »
agreed, but if they throw it in your face then you have a right say something about it as THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MADE AN ISSUE OUT OF IT ;)
true
F

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 06:03:18 AM »

Well, yeah, but that's largely because black ball players aren't uncommon. Unless it's as a result of some off the field incident, there would be no reason to think about race in regards to FB or BB players.

When you look at someone like Tiger Woods, a multiethnic guy who plays a sport historically dominated by whites, you see that it's not as easy to not "play the race card" (  ::)  ) Here's a guy who for the most part has tried to make race a non-issue, with a few notable exceptions, like that Nike commercial. But overall, he has never called himself black, he downplayed the Zoeller incident as best he could, etc. Still, when he is in the news, his race is always the pink elephant in the room.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 02:00:33 PM »
Well, yeah, but that's largely because black ball players aren't uncommon. Unless it's as a result of some off the field incident, there would be no reason to think about race in regards to FB or BB players.

When you look at someone like Tiger Woods, a multiethnic guy who plays a sport historically dominated by whites, you see that it's not as easy to not "play the race card" (  ::)  ) Here's a guy who for the most part has tried to make race a non-issue, with a few notable exceptions, like that Nike commercial. But overall, he has never called himself black, he downplayed the Zoeller incident as best he could, etc. Still, when he is in the news, his race is always the pink elephant in the room.

Tigers race and his appearance have alot to do with his success in the sponsership and business deals...If tiger was just another white guy who was good at golf nobody would know his name.

So to say that his race isnt ever an issue is wrong while it may stay in the background its still a very big part of his business whether its right or not. I agree that tiger himself doesnt make an issue out of it but others like sponsers, fans, business partners do...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 02:41:51 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 03:40:47 PM »
I personally do not believe Obama would be president with a white wife.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 04:43:06 PM »
Tigers race and his appearance have alot to do with his success in the sponsership and business deals...If tiger was just another white guy who was good at golf nobody would know his name.

So to say that his race isnt ever an issue is wrong while it may stay in the background its still a very big part of his business whether its right or not. I agree that tiger himself doesnt make an issue out of it but others like sponsers, fans, business partners do...

I never said Woods' race was never an issue. I quite specifically said the opposite.That was the  point of the comparison. Obama was the first serious black presidential contender. There was no getting around race. Obama and Jeter was just not an apt comparison and disingenuous.  Actually, comparing a politician's popularity to a sports star's is an inherently flawed exercise, but that particular comparison made very little sense. Woods and Obama was more accurate, for what it's worth.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 07:30:00 PM »
I never said Woods' race was never an issue. I quite specifically said the opposite.That was the  point of the comparison. Obama was the first serious black presidential contender. There was no getting around race. Obama and Jeter was just not an apt comparison and disingenuous.  Actually, comparing a politician's popularity to a sports star's is an inherently flawed exercise, but that particular comparison made very little sense. Woods and Obama was more accurate, for what it's worth.

LOL I agree but the MAIN REASONS obama's race was an issue were due to HIS ACTIONS...him playing the race card in speechs, him sitting in a church with racist overtones, his writings...

again if someone throws something in your face you have the right to say something about it

Tiger doesnt play the race card

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 08:09:51 PM »
LOL I agree but the MAIN REASONS obama's race was an issue were due to HIS ACTIONS...him playing the race card in speechs, him sitting in a church with racist overtones, his writings...

again if someone throws something in your face you have the right to say something about it

Tiger doesnt play the race card

Not true. His race was an issue from the moment he stepped on the national stage, before any books or speeches could be used as an excuse. You feel that Tiger doesn't play the race card, but when he exploded into the public consciousness, race was all anyone could talk about. Sports sites were tripping over themselves pointing out his taste in women this past winter.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 07:10:49 AM »
Not true. His race was an issue from the moment he stepped on the national stage, before any books or speeches could be used as an excuse. You feel that Tiger doesn't play the race card, but when he exploded into the public consciousness, race was all anyone could talk about. Sports sites were tripping over themselves pointing out his taste in women this past winter.
again yes tigers race was an issue but not b/c tiger made it one, obama made his race an issue through playing the race card in speechs, to sitting in a church with racist overtones and his writtings...

having someone talking about your race is one thing, you talking about your race while playing the race card and then saying that ppl should look past race is another  ::)

you cant control what others do but you can control what you do  ;)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 09:25:34 AM »
hes half jewish not white btw

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 09:29:33 AM »
hes half jewish not white btw

Pipe down 'guns' no one cares for your racist bullsh*t on this board. 
Abandon every hope...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 06:18:56 PM »
Pipe down 'guns' no one cares for your racist bullsh*t on this board.  
Are you a fucking idiot Gloria?

Theres nothing racist about pointing out that Obama is supposed to be half jewish not half white.

Get your facts straight "KCballer", or maybe you are an idiot who dosen't realise that a jew is racially seperate from a european.