Author Topic: Study from 13 nations conclude cellphones raise risk of brain tumors dramaticly  (Read 2126 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the US did not want to participate in the study to no suprise, The cell phone industry rakes in 100's of billion dollars per year in revenues

i heard this on the kim kommado show today on the radio, and basically the bottom line is they are hiding all of the factual data for profit just like they did when they used asbestos and tobacco products

this is another truly disgusting revelation of our government and why the people need to stand up for themselves and support/follow truth seekers like johnny falcons and others for raising your awarness, btw im sick and tired of mods editing my shit and deleting my posts FUCK YOU you will burn in hell FOR A VERY LONG TIME I WILL MAKE SURE TO COMMUNICATE WITH GOD FIRST HAND THE MORE YOU KEEP CLOUDING THE TRUTH IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO BE FORGIVIN YOU Will SUFFER FOR THE SUFFERING OF WHAT LIES CAN DO TO PEOPLE!

here is a link to the study http://www.gq.com/cars-gear/gear-and-gadgets/201002/warning-cell-phone-radiation
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I hate all phones including cell phones good catch Falcon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I hate all phones including cell phones good catch Falcon.

many people will burn in hell

many of us will be doing hard labor in hell in order to get into heaven later on, most will burn along time until they get to graduate to hard labor in hell
A

solida

• Getbig III
Thank God humanity is devolving, from being able to dial seven digits and talk to somebody people now are paying more money to write to each other.

ahahhaah

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
they couldve atleast warned us the dangers of cellphone use years ago, i guess we shouldve known even with our shitty education system

im just never going to keep that shit in my pocket any more for sure or hold it too close to my ear

i noticed first about a year ago when talking on a cellphone for a semi long time that it felt unhealthy
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
they couldve atleast warned us the dangers of cellphone use years ago, i guess we shouldve known even with our shitty education system

im just never going to keep that shit in my pocket any more for sure or hold it too close to my ear

i noticed first about a year ago when talking on a cellphone for a semi long time that it felt unhealthy
What were your symptoms feeling a drain of energy?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Do you consider your abuse of methamphetamine to be unhealthy or is that an OK hobby to partake in?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Do you considering your abuse of methamphetamine to be unhealthy or is that an OK hobby to partake in?

you and others try to run that joke on me and others, u need attention huh pookie?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What were your symptoms feeling a drain of energy?

just seemed like a very very mild negative sensation in my brain
A

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I don't own a cellphone and don't believe they're necessary for most people.

slacker

• Getbig V
now we cam all sue them like th smokers did the tobacco companies
I

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
just seemed like a very very mild negative sensation in my brain
ANY ELECTRICAL SHOCKS IN YOUR TOE AS OF LATE?
U

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
now we cam all sue them like th smokers did the tobacco companies

that will happen sometime soon im sure Obama knows this, they will bail themselves out of this one for sure. but the people will be so pissed, but i think in some years the future will be very bright for many because of the inevitable epic downfall of everything that things will can only get better
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
that will happen sometime soon im sure Obama knows this, they will bail themselves out of this one for sure. but the people will be so pissed, but i think in some years the future will be very bright for many because of the inevitable epic downfall of everything that things will can only get better
taxing Falcon taxing will be coming soon.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Do you consider your abuse of methamphetamine to be unhealthy or is that an OK hobby to partake in?

Or the times he's admitted to smoking crack, LOL

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Shit Falcon you must have a dozen or more taped to your head ;D
No Worries 4 me

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Or the times he's admitted to smoking crack, LOL

IMO smoking crack 5 times in your life is ALOT less retarted than shooting up steroids everyday . Lets see that happy moon face :)  :(
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Shit Falcon you must have a dozen or more taped to your head ;D

oh brother your so witty
A

jon cole

• Getbig IV
When i phone over 5 minute the skin near my left hear become red and hurt me.

asstropin

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!

they did have warning years ago,,, this isn't really new. even 20/20 did a study in the late 90's with the motarola clamshell that peaple were getting tumors.  thats why, fyi when you use a cell don't not hold it tight to your head and angle the phone so the audio direction goes away from the head instead of directly into the ear,,, you lessen the radiation by about 70%.  the info is out there, it's to he or she the looks for it.
search and ye shall find.

and yes don't keep in pocket near waistline.  i carry mine in hand of leave in car. people got by without them 15-20yrs ago, so can we.

it's nothing personal, just business.

it's better to educate yourself on matters like this anyway, otherwise you'd be paying more money for someone to stand over and parent you.
survival of the fittest comes to mind, that's mental, physical and spiritual so if you can't hack it learn to or move outta the way. lol

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
they did have warning years ago,,, this isn't really new. even 20/20 did a study in the late 90's with the motarola clamshell that peaple were getting tumors.  thats why, fyi when you use a cell don't not hold it tight to your head and angle the phone so the audio direction goes away from the head instead of directly into the ear,,, you lessen the radiation by about 70%.  the info is out there, it's to he or she the looks for it.
search and ye shall find.

and yes don't keep in pocket near waistline.  i carry mine in hand of leave in car. people got by without them 15-20yrs ago, so can we.

it's nothing personal, just business.

it's better to educate yourself on matters like this anyway, otherwise you'd be paying more money for someone to stand over and parent you.
survival of the fittest comes to mind, that's mental, physical and spiritual so if you can't hack it learn to or move outta the way. lol

btw, they give radiation ratings when buying a phone nowadays anyways, had mine checked before purchase.
it's the free market, buyer beware.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Anyone here know anybody that died of a brain tumor? 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Study from 13 nations conclude cellphones raise risk of brain tumors dramat
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 10:18:47 AM »

ahahahahahahahahahahahah aha

dear god...
b

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
This was known many years ago, why are you so obsessed with your health, the more you worry about tumors the more you will attract it in your life, people that alway complain how sick they are are always sick. you need some NLP

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
This thread = the 30 year old drug addict loser who still lives at home and is to poor to afford a cell phone