Author Topic: test/deca question  (Read 932 times)

blazer000

• Getbig II
  • Get Crazy
test/deca question
« on: February 15, 2010, 07:22:25 AM »
so i am doing sun/wed shot of   1 ml test E 250 and .5 ml of deca 300   and i have zero pain from the injections,,as far as soreness

now,,i have done stuff before, and been hella sore

they stuff is from syntrop and i looked up the batch number on their little online verification thingy, and they checked out real

does this sounds feasable to any of you guys,,or do i just have some wesson oil
Persevere

4thAD

Re: test/deca question
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 08:19:35 AM »
Bro, the gear is legit. Its good gear, some of the strongest and cleanest gear I have ever run. Its the only UG I personally use for this reason. I am running syntrop deca right now, and my nipples were leaking, so I would say its real. Make sure you have bromo, prami, or caber on hand, because you might need it. Syntrop deca @ 600mg ew caused me prolactin problems for the first time ever.

blazer000

• Getbig II
  • Get Crazy
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 10:40:30 AM »
yea, i am just used to the injection site being sore to the touch for a day or so....

its just so ez to scam these days,,,

but then again,,i am not doing high dosage because i kinda want to stay under the radar .....
Persevere

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 07:20:53 PM »
yea, i am just used to the injection site being sore to the touch for a day or so....

its just so ez to scam these days,,,

but then again,,i am not doing high dosage because i kinda want to stay under the radar .....

The gear is clean and the oils are made not to cause to much pain. Deca shouldn't cause pain anyways. Nandralone is supposed to be smooth.