Author Topic: The origin of organ transplants and the infinite life giving properties of salt  (Read 2781 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
start at 6:30 if you like, i remember when many doubted my claims of the solution of the celtic sea salt keeping a chicken heart beating for 30+ years, the man that conducted this experiment was the founder of organ transplants

this is much more entertaining listening to this than bashing each other on getbig thats for sure, u can learn something instead

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
start at 6:30 if you like, i remember when many doubted my claims of the solution of the celtic sea salt keeping a chicken heart beating for 30+ years, the man that conducted this experiment was the founder of organ transplants

this is much more entertaining listening to this than bashing each other on getbig thats for sure, u can learn something instead

this is a series on CANCER cures

i have already decoded cancer for you, and show u that god loves you and that there is a cure for everything

CANCER=RECNAC=RECN AC= REASON A SEE
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this next one is even more fascinating

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this next one is even more fascinating

seriously please they touch on some really amazing stuff in this one
A

MMC78

• Getbig II
Johnny, I like you but I think you are extremely gullible.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, I like you but I think you are extremely gullible.

I know u dont know a damn thing, at least i do, if all u can make is a snide comment and contribute not a damn thing

do you realize if these were lies he would get called out on it on his radio show? They have coast to coast am playing on the new rush radio fm here in NC after shows like glen bek , rush, and hannity. Maybe you should re-evalute your purpose in life and or try to define it

ive also done my own research on these science experiments years ago when i was talking about celtic sea salt and the chicken heart study and posted it on here years ago, them going public with it only confirms what i read
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
I know u dont know a damn thing, at least i do, if all u can make is a snide comment and contribute not a damn thing

do you realize if these were lies he would get called out on it on his radio show? They have coast to coast am playing on the new rush radio fm here in NC after shows like glen bek , rush, and hannity. Maybe you should re-evalute your purpose in life and or try to define it

ive also done my own research on these science experiments years ago when i was talking about celtic sea salt and the chicken heart study and posted it on here years ago, them going public with it only confirms what i read

The study was was done in 2005, IN VITRO (i.e. test tube) showing that your sea salt inhibited COX 1 and 2 (enzymes that create prostanoids that cause inflammation).  Again, this is in vitro....there is no known amount to actually help those along with advanced prostate cancer.  Are you aware of that, or will you just call everyone who doesnt agree with you stupid?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The study was was done in 2005, IN VITRO (i.e. test tube) showing that your sea salt inhibited COX 1 and 2 (enzymes that create prostanoids that cause inflammation).  Again, this is in vitro....there is no known amount to actually help those along with advanced prostate cancer.  Are you aware of that, or will you just call everyone who doesnt agree with you stupid?

advanced prostate cancer is far down the line, there are precautionary methods to avoid such from happening

sorry i dont have the time to truly explain things in depth and yes you and others maybe stupid because you all basically dont contribute to the board ive never seen a decent post from anyone other than myself. advanced prostate cancer is best conquerd with surgery, stop following the bandwagon of hating the falcon its an old and tired method
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
its funny how people call me names when im trying to help them LOL you will surely burn in hell for being such worthless people
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

MMC78

• Getbig II

I think all of this rightwing radio, TV and evangelical preaching is making you frustrated and angry.  Anger is very catabolic.

Carell's chicken heart experiment has never been replicated and he used much more than salt to keep the cell culture alive.

These guys peddling celtic or himalayan salt crystals are just trying to make a buck.  The only difference between these sea salts and table salt is a small amount of trace minerals that you can get in any multivitamin supplement.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
ive never seen a decent post from anyone other than myself.

Where?

???

warchild

• Getbig III
I can always count on Johnny Mushmind to provide comic relief.....thanks for the laugh asshat

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I think all of this rightwing radio, TV and evangelical preaching is making you frustrated and angry. &guy is very catabolic.

Carell's chicken heart experiment has never been replicated and he used much more than salt to keep the cell culture alive.

These guys peddling celtic or himalayan salt crystals are just trying to make a buck.  The only difference between these sea salts and table salt is a small amount of trace minerals that you can get in any multivitamin supplement.

sorry i am typing with a bit of emotion trying to reach out to all the individuals regardless if they accept it or not

i try to relate to you with anger and insults , much like the way ive been treated here, that method works mildly at best.

most of the time my opposition enjoys trolling the boards and acting like they are somebody when they are too afraid to even show there faces on the internet, probably because of the karmatic reprecussions they have sufferd throughout there life

if right wing radio was bad it wouldnt be so popular it has had a much longer shelf life of appeal then obamas run for the presedency, you dont hear too much good that obama has done now do you? if he was the right way, honest and legit im sure they would have left wing radio owning the ratings, but the fact is they dont have anything but lies to speak on thats why they dont have a show or open platform
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Ron can you ban this crackhead retard again plz...