Author Topic: R.I. Teachers Refuse To Work 25 Minutes More Per Day, So Town Fires All of Them  (Read 4095 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
and just who called them "savy business people" just last week? 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
YES it will be a BEYOTCH Jag

Right now just about all americans are so turned around ass backwards it is not funny. The more they are educated the dumber they seem to become and they wonder why the few intelligent are getting the hell out of america before the shoe drops. Everything in their world is money Money MONEY and doing any and everything to get it. They will undermine one another with the emotional concern of a dead person for the sake of so little...temporary happiness that goes as soon as they begin lusting after the next thing. The callousness now is overwhelming, hating because someone has a higher salary than the next, complaining bitterly if someone has so much a one more can of soup than the next, having no feelings what so ever about the unfortunate, who thanks to the Wall Street scum that walked away with TRILLIONS, are now penniless, without pension, without savings without jobs, without 401k, 403B, without homes etc etc. And since I brought up the wall sttreet scum and bankers...notice no attention is really on them! All of the contempt is on the automotive workers, unions, teachers, civil service employees etc. They are condemned for just trying to survive, yet the ones driving in Benz, Jags, fine cars eating the best of foods, wearing the best of clothes, living in LUXURY etc at the expense of the taxpayer, employee and investor are looked upon as heros....GO Figure...

I know exactly what you mean. At the same time, I see a mentality taking shape that not only says the rich deserve more simply because they are rich, ...and those who are not deserve less, but that those who are not rich, should be "put in their place" if they ever get it into their heads to rise above their station in life, ...and those of us who not only encourage people to dream, but actively support their efforts to achieve more for themselves and their families should be condemned. It's bloody presposterous! Some people are like crabs in a barrel, always looking to maintain the status quo, ...even when it's not in their own best interests.

BTW - There's nothing wrong with driving a Benz, Jag or other fine car.
There's also nothing wrong with eating the best of foods, wearing the best clothes, or living in LUXURY.
When you can do so with a clear conscience, and not at the expense of someone, but rather as a reward for helping someone, the car drives a lot smoother, the food tastes alot better, the clothes feel softer against your skin, and the LUXURY can truly be appreciated. I make no apologies for my lifestyle, because I know I come by it honestly.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.