Author Topic: DEAR FATHER, BLESS ME FOR I HAVE SINNED...  (Read 6672 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
DEAR FATHER, BLESS ME FOR I HAVE SINNED...
« on: February 16, 2010, 05:03:47 PM »
on the other hand, you motherfuckers congratulate and welcome me.... 2 hours ago i corssed over to the dark side. 250mg of test enth.. took 7-8 mins to build uo the nerve to finally stick the needle in

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: DEAR FATHER, BLESS ME FOR I HAVE SINNED...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 05:18:04 PM »
hahahaha welcome brother...... i jus Got back on too i Fuckin llove bein sauced up!!!....let me tell ya after this one ends You'l be countin the days until your next one!!! but in the mean time enjoy an most of all be safe

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 05:59:31 PM »
on the other hand, you motherfuckers congratulate and welcome me.... 2 hours ago i corssed over to the dark side. 250mg of test enth.. took 7-8 mins to build uo the nerve to finally stick the needle in

in about 4-5 weeks you'll be in for the training sessions of your life. Make sure you drink plenty of water, 1-2 gallons ed. Eat as much as you can, mostly clean, but a little dirty wont kill you if your looking for max gains. Oh yeah, Welcome to the Dark Side brother...

What is your plan for PCT?
What are you doing for estrogen management while on cycle?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 06:54:28 PM »
in about 4-5 weeks you'll be in for the training sessions of your life. Make sure you drink plenty of water, 1-2 gallons ed. Eat as much as you can, mostly clean, but a little dirty wont kill you if your looking for max gains. Oh yeah, Welcome to the Dark Side brother...

What is your plan for PCT?
What are you doing for estrogen management while on cycle?

i know i will get criticized for this, but i plan on running 250mg  every week, i want to start very low. i know people are gonna say do 500mg every week, but i'll just stick with 250mg every week for now.

if i see very good noticible results from 250mg of test, i will plan to run it for 12-14 weeks, but if i dont see much kick from it, i will stop at 10 weeks, and my next cycle i'll do 500mg.I deffinately have the genetics, been training for 8 years now, i thinks its time to add some chemical enhancements, i hope 250mg will be enough.

im not looking to get HUGE and bloated and just be big for the sake of being big, im just looking to lean out and add 6-7 lbs of solid mass, instead of 40 lbs of water weight.

for PCT i have 20 x 50mg tabs of clomid, with such low doses of test, that should be enough correct?

do i need any thing for estrogen control while on cycle for 250mg a week? even 500mg a week?

and by the way, which one do you prefer?Nolva or Clomid?

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 08:02:51 PM »

i know i will get criticized for this, but i plan on running 250mg  every week, i want to start very low. i know people are gonna say do 500mg every week, but i'll just stick with 250mg every week for now.

if i see very good noticible results from 250mg of test, i will plan to run it for 12-14 weeks, but if i dont see much kick from it, i will stop at 10 weeks, and my next cycle i'll do 500mg.I deffinately have the genetics, been training for 8 years now, i thinks its time to add some chemical enhancements, i hope 250mg will be enough.

im not looking to get HUGE and bloated and just be big for the sake of being big, im just looking to lean out and add 6-7 lbs of solid mass, instead of 40 lbs of water weight.

for PCT i have 20 x 50mg tabs of clomid, with such low doses of test, that should be enough correct?

do i need any thing for estrogen control while on cycle for 250mg a week? even 500mg a week?

and by the way, which one do you prefer?Nolva or Clomid?

Used to prefer nolva, but most definitely prefer clomid now (since I've done more research). Be careful, as clomid can be the devil for some. For PCT you will probably get away with running that clomid @ 25mg ed, for 4 weeks. Normally when I did PCT, I would run aromasin with clomid, but I don't think its necessary with the low dose of test your running.

How old are you? If you're young I dont think your going to see the gains you're looking for @ 250mg ew. You're running just a little over a replacement dose of testosterone. So basically IMO you are basically shutting down your HTPA, and then using enough testosterone to replace what your not getting naturally. Good to see you being cautious with hormones though. Keep researching bro, and good luck with you're first cycle.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 09:08:03 PM »
welcome to "half-dose Hormone Replacement Therapy",but you still haven't crossed to the dark side truly,  you should feel healthier now :)

p.s. if you dont want to feel guilty about it , you can find an " aging clinic" and get a real prescription for 250 weekly.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 02:22:56 AM »
Used to prefer nolva, but most definitely prefer clomid now (since I've done more research). Be careful, as clomid can be the devil for some. For PCT you will probably get away with running that clomid @ 25mg ed, for 4 weeks. Normally when I did PCT, I would run aromasin with clomid, but I don't think its necessary with the low dose of test your running.

How old are you? If you're young I dont think your going to see the gains you're looking for @ 250mg ew. You're running just a little over a replacement dose of testosterone. So basically IMO you are basically shutting down your HTPA, and then using enough testosterone to replace what your not getting naturally. Good to see you being cautious with hormones though. Keep researching bro, and good luck with you're first cycle.
2 questions:

1)why could clomid be the devil for some?

2) i was planning in pinning myself once every 7 days, do you think if i lower that to once every 5 days, would that help?  i just dont really wanna blow up 30 lbs in 3 days, thats why i wanted to stay on the lower dose side.

btw, im 28, but my test levels are low. last blood work i did  , i think the test levels have to be between 290-910 ( i forgot the units), mine was 292... i know i was only 2 units away from the lowest levels, so i was hoping 250mg will give me some results as opposed to someone who is in the higher end on that scale on a normal bases.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 08:03:17 AM »
I say clomid can be the devil for some, because the sides can be kind of harsh at higher doses. On 500mg test, you are not going to blow up if you use an AI and watch your diet. 250mg e5d would be better, but not much. It would be an average of 350mg ew over a 7 week period. Its all up to you bro. Make your plan and stick to it. Your test levels are pretty low, so you will see some gains off of this plan.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 09:27:25 AM »
I dont think its against God's "will" to artificially enhance your hormone levels. I dont see any reason why it would make you a bad person, or why it would be considered a bad thing.

You wont blow up 30lbs in 10 weeks, not of muscle, not on 500mg per week. not on a gram a week. so dont worry about bumping up to 350 or so from 250. really not a big deal.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 10:41:59 AM »
I dont think its against God's "will" to artificially enhance your hormone levels. I dont see any reason why it would make you a bad person, or why it would be considered a bad thing.

You wont blow up 30lbs in 10 weeks, not of muscle, not on 500mg per week. not on a gram a week. so dont worry about bumping up to 350 or so from 250. really not a big deal.
would i be seeing "noticible" results on 250mg a week? with the long ester, i will be having 500mg of test in my body after a month...

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 10:45:50 AM »
It depends on how well you know your body because the change won't be to significant....honestly if Have It i would just bump It up....500mg is a pretty safe dose..what made you decide to run 250?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »
It depends on how well you know your body because the change won't be to significant....honestly if Have It i would just bump It up....500mg is a pretty safe dose..what made you decide to run 250?
2 reasons i chose 250.

1) it was the lowest dose that i assumed would show some results, nothing drastic

2) i travel alot, so i can only pin myself when im at home ( i dont wanna carry gear with me on the plane), so thats why i chose 250.

for my next cycle i'll be using 500mg for sure, i just wanted to see as a starter, what would testostrone do for me, and just learning how it'll affect my body, thats all.

i might go for pinning every 5 days. if i miss a day ( pin on the 6th day), would i fuck something up in my body?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 11:07:44 AM »
the more frequent injections the more stable your blood levels will be.....its not as optimal but 500mgs can also be done in one shot per week.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 12:43:19 PM »
the more frequent injections the more stable your blood levels will be.....its not as optimal but 500mgs can also be done in one shot per week.
i might go for pinning every 5 days. if i miss a day ( pin on the 6th day), would i fuck something up in my body?
do you have an answer for this ? i understand with test susp you want be to be on top of things, but for test E with a half life of 7-8 days, is it ok if i miss a day or two?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 01:35:53 PM »
I pin Enanthate 3x/week

I would reccomend every 1st and 4th day.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 01:38:19 PM »
250/week would be a waste..And you'll probably be dissappointed..Go with 500/week

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 07:50:07 PM »
you guys really Don.'t know what your talking About At a low dose its not going to be noticed if he does It once a week that's a little over a trt dose It has a 10.5day halflife

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 07:51:11 PM »
 ::)why would pinning once every 3 days vs. every 5 days be any better for keeping blood levels stable when TE takes 5-7 days to hydrolize? But I agree one shot a week is cutting it close bro dont do that.

One shot ew with a trt dose is fine. No need to pin 250mg any more than 1xew. I dont do PCT, I go on trt when I get off of my cycle, and I pin my trt 1xew with great results.

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 07:51:57 PM »
you guys really Don.'t know what your talking About At a low dose its not going to be noticed if he does It once a week that's a little over a trt dose It has a 10.5day halflife

we just posted this at the same time LOL!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »
First time I ever used test I was 17 and I took 300mgs a week with great results

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 03:58:02 AM »
First time I ever used test I was 17 and I took 300mgs a week with great results
thats messed up... did you have low test ? or just wanted the easy way ?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 06:38:55 AM »
No I didn't hav low test...I started cycling anavar when I was 15 or 16..I did my research and felt the benefits outweigh the risks..I got regular blood work and I'm perfectly healthy

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 07:14:10 AM »
No I didn't hav low test...I started cycling anavar when I was 15 or 16..I did my research and felt the benefits outweigh the risks..I got regular blood work and I'm perfectly healthy
im not gonna sit here say steroids are bad or whatnot, but just out of curiosity, what paper or journal said that steroids are good for a normal 15-16 yeard old?

im sure all the vets here would agree that under 20 yrs is wayy to early

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 07:21:39 AM »
Most of the guys I played football with were using them and I pretty much had to use them to be in the same playing field recovery and strength wise...they also helped me during wrestling season when I was cutting 25 pounds...anavar came in real handy there..I had someone to guide me and I did about a year or two of research before I touched it...I'm 20 years old now and still use...I get regular blood work done and I'm fine...I'm def keepin a close eye on my health...like I said before, the benefits outweighed risks and I made an educated decision to use them...I don't regret starting young

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 09:22:29 AM »
my only regret is that i didn't start earlier....woulda been nice for wrestling season