Author Topic: Anyone going to the Arnold / Arnold Classic Experience  (Read 2315 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Anyone going to the Arnold / Arnold Classic Experience
« on: February 16, 2010, 05:47:44 PM »
going to the arnold classic
I

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Arnold Classic Experience......
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 06:42:52 PM »
Walk shoulder to shoulder next to schmoes wearing thier Extra Medium t-shirts, tap-out, affliction shirts, or dressed up like thier going out to a nightclub.

Walking in a mob of people, or should i say "standing" because its so damn crowded no one can move, smelling the arm-pits of the schmoe thats just inches in front of you, then acidentally bumping into him because he decides to stop and talk to someone, or stop at a booth, or because its just too over-crowded.

Get lightheaded because theres sooo many people in there, and from thier bodyheat, the whole room feels like a sauna, and your about to pass-out.

Walk to a non-crowded area, bathrooms, exit, etc......... to get away from schmoeville for a few min, get a drink a water from the drinking fountain and return back to the unending sea of tap-outters, afflictionists, schmoes, etc...... As you walk back into the mobs of people you notice one schmoe with his arms a little flared out, smile and laugh knowing he suffers from FLS. Go on your way, looking at all the fitness / figure sluts, then getting a hard on, and pullin a "Mcluvin" sayin in your head, "i got a boner"....... from all the spandex wearing sluts  working the booths shaking their tailfeathers to benny benassis' "satisfaction", or a PC Doll song, or some hip/hop song blaring from the stereo at the booth.

10 min later, you notice that schmoe again, with the FLS, "FAKE LAT SYNDROME" But this time his arms are a little more flared out than they were before.

Wait in line for 10 min JUST TO FILL OUT A FORM TO RECIEVE A SAMPLE from a supplement company since they no longer give away samples.

See the schmoe one more time, with his arms soo flared out, almost looking like JESUS hanging on the cross....... so you keep an eye on him for a few min........ realizing that hes going from booth to booth drinking protein samples thinking hes getting bigger by the minute ;D

Make a few more rounds and peace out.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold Classic Experience......
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »
the universal animal cage is the funniest place to check out

the actual bodybuilders are cool who work the booth, but then u have the perma bulker dudes who work for the company who are just pathetic, and the ididiot forum members who worship the pros.  they even agree to work the booth for free as part of some b.s. "intern" nonsense...lol theyre being the compnays bitch and they think its cool
w

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Re: anyone esle ????
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 07:11:41 PM »
I'll be there!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 10:41:35 PM »

Reminds me of the Los Angeles Car Show out here, or any football game, or any event with a lot of people.   See you there!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Anyone going to the Arnold / Arnold Classic Experience
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 10:45:29 PM »
no thanks
Will be in sunny Miami with the wife making onlookers jealous.  ;)
!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 06:40:20 AM »
'Blockhead' will be there ...with 'David Paul'  ::)
L

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 06:50:45 AM »
well considering you are bigger than most pros im suprised your not in it :o
p

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 07:45:02 AM »
Why in the world doesn't the Arnold expand the expo?  There is room on either side to expand by moving the gymnastics and martial arts to another location.  It's borderline not safe and time to change things up.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 07:48:49 AM »
Why in the world doesn't the Arnold expand the expo?  There is room on either side to expand by moving the gymnastics and martial arts to another location.  It's borderline not safe and time to change things up.
WELL RON ANSWER THE MAN ;D WELL MB THEY HAVE TO RENT THE SPACE AND IT TAKES MONEY OUTA THE PROMOTERS POCKETT......ALSO BY KEEPING IT SMALL ITS HARD FOR THE SCHMOES TO MISS ANY BOOTHS...
p

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 07:57:04 AM »
WELL RON ANSWER THE MAN  WELL MB THEY HAVE TO RENT THE SPACE AND IT TAKES MONEY OUTA THE PROMOTERS POCKETT......ALSO BY KEEPING IT SMALL ITS HARD FOR THE SCHMOES TO MISS ANY BOOTHS...

The Arnold is not hurting for money, so I don't think moving gymnastics and martial arts is a big financial hit.  Do the vendors really want so many people in the expo that you literally can't move?  Every year more people attend, but it's the same old setup.  That expo space was outgrown 10 years ago.   

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 08:00:00 AM »
The Arnold is not hurting for money, so I don't think moving gymnastics and martial arts is a big financial hit.  Do the vendors really want so many people in the expo that you literally can't move?  Every year more people attend, but it's the same old setup.  That expo space was outgrown 10 years ago.   
WELL RON HELP ME OUT HERE.....PUT DOWN THE OIL AND YOURE CAMERA AND ANSWER THE MAN..... 
p

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 08:05:44 AM »
Walk shoulder to shoulder next to schmoes wearing thier Extra Medium t-shirts, tap-out, affliction shirts, or dressed up like thier going out to a nightclub.

Walking in a mob of people, or should i say "standing" because its so damn crowded no one can move, smelling the arm-pits of the schmoe thats just inches in front of you, then acidentally bumping into him because he decides to stop and talk to someone, or stop at a booth, or because its just too over-crowded.

Get lightheaded because theres sooo many people in there, and from thier bodyheat, the whole room feels like a sauna, and your about to pass-out.

Walk to a non-crowded area, bathrooms, exit, etc......... to get away from schmoeville for a few min, get a drink a water from the drinking fountain and return back to the unending sea of tap-outters, afflictionists, schmoes, etc...... As you walk back into the mobs of people you notice one schmoe with his arms a little flared out, smile and laugh knowing he suffers from FLS. Go on your way, looking at all the fitness / figure sluts, then getting a hard on, and pullin a "Mcluvin" sayin in your head, "i got a boner"....... from all the spandex wearing sluts  working the booths shaking their tailfeathers to benny benassis' "satisfaction", or a PC Doll song, or some hip/hop song blaring from the stereo at the booth.

10 min later, you notice that schmoe again, with the FLS, "FAKE LAT SYNDROME" But this time his arms are a little more flared out than they were before.

Wait in line for 10 min JUST TO FILL OUT A FORM TO RECIEVE A SAMPLE from a supplement company since they no longer give away samples.

See the schmoe one more time, with his arms soo flared out, almost looking like JESUS hanging on the cross....... so you keep an eye on him for a few min........ realizing that hes going from booth to booth drinking protein samples thinking hes getting bigger by the minute ;D

Make a few more rounds and peace out.

hahaha....it looks like you've been around these Xpos for a while.
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 08:07:29 AM »
'Blockhead' will be there ...with 'David Paul'  ::)

hahahahhaa......I will there, A-rod
Get Big, or Die Trying

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 08:10:10 AM »
The Arnold is not hurting for money, so I don't think moving gymnastics and martial arts is a big financial hit.  Do the vendors really want so many people in the expo that you literally can't move?  Every year more people attend, but it's the same old setup.  That expo space was outgrown 10 years ago.  

You all are assuming that the Arnold Classic is strictly for bodybuilding. It is not. It is the largest sports festival in the US (or one of the largest) with over 120,000 people in various events around. For Columbus, Ohio, the event is one of the top three events of the year.

There are over 30 different type of events here, for many different types of people, from MMA, to boxing, to Skateboarding, to Fencing, to Karate, to Archery, to Table Tennis. Each year, there is more.

The expo has expanded, as there are now booths where the MMA and Karate areas are.

Yes, it is crowded, but it is better than being empty.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 08:14:43 AM »

You all are assuming that the Arnold Classic is strictly for bodybuilding. It is not. It is the largest sports festival in the US (or one of the largest) with over 120,000 people in various events around. For Columbus, Ohio, the event is one of the top three events of the year.

There are over 30 different type of events here, for many different types of people, from MMA, to boxing, to Skateboarding, to Fencing, to Karate, to Archery, to Table Tennis. Each year, there is more.

The expo has expanded, as there are now booths where the MMA and Karate areas are.

Yes, it is crowded, but it is better than being empty.

How much do you think these non bb types have to pay for a booth are ron..
p

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 09:09:12 AM »
well considering you are bigger than most pros im suprised your not in it :o
you dont have to worship me dan18 I have enough bitches.   You should learn to read because my question was is anyone else going to the Arnold thus revealing my plans to attend
I

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 09:13:00 AM »
you dont have to worship me dan18 I have enough bitches.   You should learn to read because my question was is anyone else going to the Arnold thus revealing my plans to attend
Yea great good for you ::) comming down from canada just for the arnold whoopee
p

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 09:29:35 AM »
Yea great good for you ::) comming down from canada just for the arnold whoopee
what would be wrong with that.  I can afford to travel.  Unlike you living at home with mom and dad
I

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 09:38:05 AM »
what would be wrong with that.  I can afford to travel.  Unlike you living at home with mom and dad
Thats it thats all you got...HAHAHAH Im married i have 2 boys i live in ny my house is 3000 sq foot ''worth'' well less than it did a year ago, :'( was worth 500,000 now less im sure.  but i dont weigh over 300 pounds like yo so life sure does suck ::)
p

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 09:39:22 AM »
I will be there.

Natty Wonder if you are going I will meet you and give you a leak proof shaker cup my friend.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 09:42:58 AM »
Thats it thats all you got...HAHAHAH Im married i have 2 boys i live in ny my house is 3000 sq foot ''worth'' well less than it did a year ago, :'( was worth 500,000 now less im sure.  but i dont weigh over 300 pounds like yo so life sure does suck ::)
my garage is over 3000 square feet.   My home and land is worth over 1.5 million.    my car collection is worth more than your house.  So now that we have had our pissing match. wtf was your point.   
I

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 09:46:13 AM »
my garage is over 3000 square feet.   My home and land is worth over 1.5 million.    my car collection is worth more than your house.  So now that we have had our pissing match. wtf was your point.   
HAHAH OK SLACKER AND IM SURE YOU HAVE A SPACE SHIP AND A CONDO ON MARS
AS WELL..YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY AT ALL..FUNNY THING IS I PMED 10 PEOPLE AND SAID WATCH HES GONNA MAKE SOME CRAZY CLAIM ABOUT BEING A MILLIONAIR....

YOU NEVER LET US DOWN DONKEY BOY
p

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 10:04:50 AM »
HAHAH OK SLACKER AND IM SURE YOU HAVE A SPACE SHIP AND A CONDO ON MARS
AS WELL..YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY AT ALL..FUNNY THING IS I PMED 10 PEOPLE AND SAID WATCH HES GONNA MAKE SOME CRAZY CLAIM ABOUT BEING A MILLIONAIR....

YOU NEVER LET US DOWN DONKEY DICK
The fact that you are now stalking me tells me I got deep into your head also.  If you don't like me then why are you even responding to me.  You are prove just how stupid you are.    So I guess because you doubt me then my home doesn't exist.  Do you need me to melt you down like disturbia.   Its amazing you can really see who the smart ones are on here. and guess what your not one of them.  

And for the record your right I live in a box

and you pm'ed 10 people about me.  what are you a fucking stalker
I

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 10:11:58 AM »
The fact that you are now stalking me tells me I got deep into your head also.  If you don't like me then why are you even responding to me.  You are prove just how stupid you are.    So I guess because you doubt me then my home doesn't exist.  Do you need me to melt you down like disturbia.   Its amazing you can really see who the smart ones are on here. and guess what your not one of them.  

And for the record your right I live in a box

and you pm'ed 10 people about me.  what are you a fucking stalker
not at all donkey boy i love guys like you who need acceptance on get big, your a great target.I find you quite amusing, contray to your belief i in no way dislike you or really give two shits about you.I just love a-holes like you that come here and try and build themselves up to be rich,build like a pro,make all kinds of crazy claims about themselves and there lives only to be exposed in there own web of lies.

And don't try and threaten me donkey boy remember what i said you never know who you are talking to tread lightly so you don't end up walking into a shit storm :-* 
p