Author Topic: Canada ..Winter Olympics  (Read 2252 times)

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Canada ..Winter Olympics
« on: February 17, 2010, 08:14:54 AM »
So far Canada has been running the Winter Olympics like their Health Care plan...failed. Even though, BC and Vancouver is one exceptional place. Was last summer and am going back this year.

F

spinnis

Re: Canada ..Winter Olympics
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:17:13 AM »
Sweden has currently the same ammount of gold medals as usa and more then china lol.

Sweden 9 million people, Usa what 350? million lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 08:20:30 AM »
blacks dont like winter sports or usa would be leading this thing.  :-\

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 08:26:25 AM »
Sweden has currently the same ammount of gold medals as usa and more then china lol.

gold medals in ice fishing don't count swede.

G_Thang...americas best speedskater (no insult to apolo ohno) is a black dude...
footloose and fancy free

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:30:16 AM »
So far Canada has been running the Winter Olympics like their Health Care plan...failed. Even though, BC and Vancouver is one exceptional place. Was last summer and am going back this year.

they can't control the weather dipshit

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 08:30:47 AM »
blacks dont like winter sports or usa would be leading this thing.  :-\

are you saying they are too lazy to be good at distance skiing for example? kinda the same as tour de france? too lazy?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 08:39:47 AM »
The bad news, those Swede gold mental winners have to go back to Sweden and live. I'm not LOL, it's really just too sad for them. 9 million population, with 3 million being Muslim. 
F

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 08:44:52 AM »
The bad news, those Swede gold mental winners have to go back to Sweden and live. I'm not LOL, it's really just too sad for them. 9 million population, with 3 million being Muslim. 

And americans comes home to Usa, Where the latin population seem to overrun the white people. Amazing country haha.

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 09:25:41 AM »
hillarious!  the latin people over running the whites??? the u.s.a. was mexico before the "white people" bought it from them and took over. Latins were here before the whites came.  Also, The whites came here from europe and took the land from the native americans!!!  you DUMB IGNORANT FUCK!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:26:52 AM »
are you saying they are too lazy to be good at distance skiing for example? kinda the same as tour de france? too lazy?

no...like they are too lazy to train and win just about every marathon they are in.  dont like winter sports, probably dont have much interest in cycling either or access points might be difficult or they dont see the money they can make from it.  if they did...

just like they too lazy to run up and down soccer field.

or too lazy to jump hurdles for sponsors.  she falls under 1 drop rule.  dont worry southern whites in the states think she negra if u trying to add her to your census .  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 09:30:35 AM »

It's pretty stupid to lump all of America into the winter Olympics. How many athletes are from Florida? I'm guessing less than three, if that. Most of the US athletes come from areas near the Rockies, New England or Midwestern states that get a lot of snow. Not to mention that most of the winter sports in the Olympics are insignificant or non-existent in America.

That said, Sweden has over 100 athletes in the games while America has a little over 200. It's not surprising that they're actually winning medals with that many people having qualified for spots in the games.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 09:34:28 AM »
You know alot about weight training but you dont know shit about politics or international affairs, lol.

Canadian Health care- free and available for everybody  :)

Sweden- One of the best country's on the planet

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 09:36:33 AM »
You know alot about weight training but you dont know shit about politics or international affairs, lol.

Canadian Health care- free and available for everybody  :)

Sweden- One of the best country's on the planet

and if imigration stopped it would be one of the best places ever

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 09:43:42 AM »
and if imigration stopped it would be one of the best places ever

former miss sweden vs blonds in background.  get a grip.  whites aint going anywhere, are going to take new forms for the next 100 yrs.  

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 02:55:56 PM »
US took gold and silver in the women's downhill today.  Gold medal winner hadn't even skied in two weeks.  The Swedish star crashed out.

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 03:03:59 PM »
US took gold and silver in the women's downhill today.  Gold medal winner hadn't even skied in two weeks.  The Swedish star crashed out.

It was insane.

only ONE out of ALL skiers had done a full practise run, Only one, thats fucked up and the reason why like 5/6 of em fell.

Could have gone bad for anja.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »

Yet another Dipshit speaks!!

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 07:17:15 PM »
TbombZ: might ask yourself why richer people and political Canadian office holders come to the  U.S. for their serious medical treatments. The Mayo Clinic handles the majority of these folks. SoCal some. The average guy up there may have to wait an extended period for ever for the more basic visits to a Canadian medical clinic. Let alone any life saving operation. Their present Health Care system is in danger of failing big time.

Sweden would be a very nice place to live. The flaw being the unreal tax base, which is only expanding due to the influx of foreign populations looking (and getting) many benefits from the welfare state that Sweden has become. It was putting a strain with just the native Swedes before, but now is heading for tragic results with those new arrival of non citizens  with their hands out. (something for nothing..and the chicks are free?)  Might I also suggest their very high unemployment rate over there.

Looks like the Euro is not holding it's same value as before, and becoming weaker. The whole European Union's foundation is based on the growing strength of the Euro. Bad times ahead for Europe.

Sir Bigness: That would be Sir Dipstick, if you do not mind. And not so much the weather (though a big factor) but just the way games are being handled. Just have to read the media and papers to understand that.
F

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 12:34:01 AM »
people go to the American system because you can pay some money and cut lines thats why.....in Canada it can take a long time if its nonessential, but both of my knee surgery's i was in under the knife in under a week (the first time was the next day) and i never paid a dime except for my little t.v in my room.
So i can say first hand that how great the Canadian health care system is
Odilly

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 07:52:24 AM »
Congrats to you my friend.  Never, ever head that kind of quick response story. Which part of Canada did this occur, if you don't mind me asking? Bet you have a lot of juice up there, more so than the recent  political figure who had to come to The Mayo to get his operation done as soon as possible. But you are paying for it, with the higher ratio of taxes up there. But if your happy and the knees are in good shape now, than good for you. That's all that matters after all.
F

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 02:35:42 PM »
 well what got me in so fast though was the fact that i was unable to walk due to the injury. I know people with ACL surgery's and because its nonessential it takes longer to get in...yeah i have to pay taxes but you also have to pay health insurance or your employer pays it which could have been a raise to you instead of health insurance payment.  really though  throwing the Mayo clinic in is like talking about a Lamborghini its the Mayo clinic there is only one in the world it is the best in the world. the best doctors go there to learn and practice but I don't think Its an indication of your medical system on a whole
Odilly

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 02:45:57 PM »
Anja came back today even though her BIG ASS CRASH yesterday and took a Bronze medal! amazing!