Author Topic: Tiger Woods Press Conference  (Read 8604 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Tiger Woods Press Conference
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2010, 07:28:54 PM »
Tiger should have gotten up there and said "Yeah, I banged a lot of women, but when you are best in the world at what you do, making tons of money and having pussy thrown at you wherever you go. What did you expect a warm blooded hetro man to do??"  I am not taking up for Tiger, but his one and only mistake was getting married.

haha that would've been awesome, and it would've been the truth

the haters have already made up their minds, an "apology" just gave them another way to put him down

E
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2010, 07:39:45 PM »
yea thats it Doug..

all he did was apologize and so on and said yes I had affairs and cheated...ugh

What did you think he was going to say?

His banging strange chicks didn't affect my life one bit. Not how I'd want to act but it's their business, not mine. Millions of people do the same wrong actions but just don't get publicly called out over it or have to fork over insane amounts of money.

People that rich shouldn't get married. The public resents that level of success and can't wait to see them fall from grace.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2010, 08:41:18 PM »
seriously who the fuck cares what he does in his personal, private life... why does he even feel the need to explain himself to the "world", complete strangers, is beyond me.

Is it just an attempt to get sponsors (and money) back?

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
Re: WTF did Tiger do wrong?
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2010, 08:45:53 PM »
How many of us hetro men could honestly say we wouldn't stray if we were married and had all that pussy thrown at us all the time???

Well a billion dollars in the bank account always helps.

If you aint got a dime, you gotta pay pay pay! lol++

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2010, 08:50:35 PM »
seriously who the fuck cares what he does in his personal, private life... why does he even feel the need to explain himself to the "world", complete strangers, is beyond me.

Is it just an attempt to get sponsors (and money) back?

yes

E
E

newmom

« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2010, 04:19:41 AM »
but you know what kills me the most..some of these mistresse's he had, are pissed and angry because he left them out of his speech. These dumb asses, HELLO you knew he was married, and thats your choice not judging it, but come on

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2010, 07:01:04 PM »
I have never givin a crap about golf    until Tyg came along.   He carries that sport w/o him   its sucks so badley.  I have to admit  its the same way in tennis.   W/O Venus and Serena, tennis is dead. I don't like either but they DO carry that sport.
((-::

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2010, 04:31:05 AM »
I have never givin a crap about golf    until Tyg came along.   He carries that sport w/o him   its sucks so badley.  I have to admit  its the same way in tennis.  W/O Venus and Serena, tennis is dead. I don't like either but they DO carry that sport.

bite ur tongue.

before the troll sisters there was...

unfortunately...snow white got hold of....

just do it

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2010, 06:48:55 AM »
If I ever get a billion count on me to host the next press conference  ;D

Tiger should have been smarter than this. I would have told my wife I was making a sextape and all proceeds were going to Haiti. Boom in the clear!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2010, 12:17:35 PM »
Fuck the Williams sisters

Female tennis was much better when it was white chicks with nice asses playing each other, now we have these two disgusting baboons

PRIVATE RYAN

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2010, 04:46:30 AM »

Female tennis was much better when it was white chicks with nice asses playing each other, now we have these two disgusting baboons

This

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2010, 07:01:22 AM »
on one hand the whole press conference thing was ridiculous to me. I mean did he kill someone? did he break the law in some other way? did he screw over america and the public? NO! he was a male whore and cheated on his wife and kids, and yes, that is still wrong in my book, but a press conference?

i will say though that what really pissed me off on what tiger said was that whole crap of how "he worked his butt off his entire life and thought he was entitlled to everything and anything including all the temptations around him?! are you fricking kidding me!

MOST PEOPLE AROUND THIS WORLD HAVE WORKED THEIR ASSES OFF THEIR ENTIRE LIFE! AND DON'T GET PAID HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND GET TO BE FAMOUS AND DO WHAT THEY LOVE TO DO FOR A LIVING! you stupid ass tiger! and with all of this he still wanted more? you have the olympians working "real"jobs  on the side to pay for their careers in sports and working their asses off their entire lives for a stinking medal!!

regardless if he probably didn't write a single word of it, he still has to agree or confirm with what was written! if he truly thinks/thought this, he really does need self absorbed jerk nutjob rehab, not just sex 24/7 horny rehab!

funny thing is we all know and i'm sure tiger does that if he was tiger woods the mechanic or the accountant his best friend and his romantic relationship would only be with his right hand! he is one dorky looking dude!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2010, 12:55:27 PM »

i will say though that what really pissed me off on what tiger said was that whole crap of how "he worked his butt off his entire life and thought he was entitlled to everything and anything including all the temptations around him?! are you fricking kidding me!

why does that piss you off?  are you jealous?

i don't think any man could resist the temptations he faced every day as the world's most famous and richest athlete, how the hell can a regular every day joe say they wouldn't give in to temptation?

YOU DON'T FACE TEMPTATION EVERY DAY, YOU GO THROUGH LIFE BASICALLY UNNOTICED it's easy to stay faithful when chicks don't talk to you unless you talk to them
anybody that is surprised by this whole fiasco seriously needs to pull their head out of their ass, alpha men have and always will have multiple partners at any given time

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2010, 12:57:17 PM »
bite ur tongue.

before the troll sisters there was...

unfortunately...snow white got hold of....

just do it

Kournikova was the one going for the kiss. MH was just smiling happy for yet another win.  Nice foto though   if you cut Ana off.   As for the the snow white thing....the intellegent ones of the world KNOW Hingis would never go that route. I am her fan so I am a horrible character witness.....but both of the William Sister (who were her major rival) all said they'd give Hingis the benifit of the doubt.  Which says a lot.   The tennis official were just being fair banning her even though they knew in there hearts she is drug free.   But favoritism would open the doors to more trouble on the way.   Martina is all about winning when it comes to tennis and would never do anything to jeopardize that.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2010, 01:00:26 PM »

Being a Hingis fan   you made me laugh.....I hate then Williamsss  for they have beaten her a lot   but....she's beaten them   so I guess they are human.