Author Topic: Mods.. seriously  (Read 1941 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Mods.. seriously
« on: February 17, 2010, 08:12:48 PM »
I could care less about this feud with slacker and about half of getbig but this is getting ridiculous.  Just about every thread is getting hijacked by these clowns arguing (and lying) about who has the biggest glutes/biceps/house/penis/penoris/etc. and it's ruining the board.  Ban them, put them in time out, or give them an entire sticky to argue and delete the feuding posts in every other thread but do something.  .. sick of this crap. 

And related.. I'm not taking sides as I think most of it is gimmick play anyway but reading the posts it's pretty obvious who is the problem out of the bunch.  Just my two cents.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Mods.. seriously
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 08:48:31 PM »
I could care less about this feud with slacker and about half of getbig but this is getting ridiculous.  Just about every thread is getting hijacked by these clowns arguing (and lying) about who has the biggest glutes/biceps/house/penis/penoris/etc. and it's ruining the board.  Ban them, put them in time out, or give them an entire sticky to argue and delete the feuding posts in every other thread but do something.  .. sick of this crap. 

And related.. I'm not taking sides as I think most of it is gimmick play anyway but reading the posts it's pretty obvious who is the problem out of the bunch.  Just my two cents.

Whiny cunt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 08:49:30 PM »
annoying hag

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 08:53:33 PM »
Don't talk about your mother like that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:56:37 PM »
Don't talk about your mother like that.

ok mom ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:56 PM »
See what I mean????

1   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: 30 yo VS 67 yo  on: Today at 02:19:31 
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.
I eagerly await your less than stellar retort 
Reply Quote Notify 

2   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: this MUST be a getbigger..  on: Today at 02:14:40 
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.
Remove Reply Quote Notify 

3   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: What should I choose ?  on: Today at 02:13:03 
Quote from: PRIVATE RYAN on Today at 02:11:43
Are you scared of the sun
Powder?

You should get a tan,
you might have a vitamin
D shortage that makes you
look unhealthy.

Maybe grow some hair.

You dont't look approachable,
with that basass bald/beard look.

Do you
find that women clutch their
handbags when they walk past
you?

You have potential, try
to look friendly sometimes.

Maybe get some eyedrops,
your tearducts look sort of
infected.

To summise, pic 1, with some
additional effort.

Hope this helps.

Reply Quote Notify 

4   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 02:11:39 
Quote from: newmom on Today at 02:10:13
um he knows I love bikers with bald head and tats..just like he loves redheads, which I am not and FYI he knowssssssssss I dont hide shit

Reply Quote Notify 

5   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 02:10:02 
why are you calling jme a liar 
Reply Quote Notify 

6   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: getbigger oon dog the bounty hunter  on: Today at 02:05:31 
Reply Quote Notify 

7   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 02:04:34 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 02:03:02
u know for someone with a man you sure drool over other guys on a public forum a lot

so do you bitch 
Reply Quote Notify 

8   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I Have Decided  on: Today at 02:01:10 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 01:52:09
To me ...Slacker never ran my name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled me because I have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read my threads and it was plain to see that I am a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like me is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and I am  then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     I exposed yourself over and over again.   He had no idea of your name or number.  I(?) see unlike me  he didnt research my account.  HeI figured as stupid as I am  I  would undoubtedly expose my self.   I am  far to dumb to see it but he owns me .  He is so deeply in my  head I  took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  My  game is weak and my  name is mud.
He eagerly awaits my  less than stellar retort

Reply Quote Notify 

9   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 01:59:34 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 01:58:24
To me ...Slacker never ran my name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled me because I have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read my threads and it was plain to see that I am a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like me is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and I am  then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     I exposed myself over and over again.   He had no idea of my name or number.  I(?) see unlike me  he didnt research my account.  HeI figured as stupid as I am  I  would undoubtedly expose my self.   I am  far to dumb to see it but he owns me .  He is so deeply in my  head I  took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  My  game is weak and my  name is mud.

Reply Quote Notify 

10   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 01:55:42 
Reply Quote Notify 

11   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I Have Decided  on: Today at 01:50:05 
Reply Quote Notify 

12   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Tiger Woods Press Conference  on: Today at 01:47:36 
Reply Quote Notify 

13   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 01:46:15 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 01:43:37
my building
travelling

ahahahahahha

wait what about us? Are you taking me with you?
Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?

Reply Quote Notify 

14   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Q&A with Slacker vs Disturbia  on: Today at 01:45:11 
Reply Quote Notify 

15   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I Have Decided  on: Today at 01:41:41 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 01:38:47
where are you finding these posts?

you guys must have searched for a long time

Its all news to me   ;D ;D ;D

best part is slacker thinks you are doing this to support him
oh I shouldnt talk bad of my man muffin

Reply Quote Notify 

16   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Q&A with Slacker vs Disturbia  on: Today at 01:40:13 
Quote from: Doug_Steele on Today at 01:39:10
Slacker has been in Meltdown mode for days on days.

not a chance  Ive been kicking ass and taking names.  look at the record.   He is the one bowing down to me
Reply Quote Notify 

17   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 01:38:07 
Ive leased out my building back home so the gym idea will have to wait.  I think Im gonna spend this year travelling and meeting interesting people.  If it ok I would like to come to your gym one day 
Reply Quote Notify 

18   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I Have Decided  on: Today at 01:36:21 
Quote from: kiwiol on Today at 01:35:27
To Disturbia ...Slacker never ran your name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   He had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you he didnt research your account.  HeI figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but he owns you.  He is so deeply in your head you took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud. 
He eagerly awaits your less than stellar retort

;D

Reply Quote Notify 

19   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Q&A with Slacker vs Disturbia  on: Today at 01:35:38 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 12:09:00 AM »
To Disturbia ...Slacker never ran your name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   He had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you he didnt research your account.  HeI figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but he owns you.  He is so deeply in your head you took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 12:17:43 AM »

oh right, almost forgot that one

:-/

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 03:00:15 AM »
See what I mean????

1   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: 30 yo VS 67 yo  on: Today at 02:19:31 
Reply Quote Notify 

2   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: this MUST be a getbigger..  on: Today at 02:14:40 
Remove Reply Quote Notify 

3   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: What should I choose ?  on: Today at 02:13:03 
Quote from: PRIVATE RYAN on Today at 02:11:43
Are you scared of the sun
Powder?

You should get a tan,
you might have a vitamin
D shortage that makes you
look unhealthy.

Maybe grow some hair.

You dont't look approachable,
with that basass bald/beard look.

Do you
find that women clutch their
handbags when they walk past
you?

You have potential, try
to look friendly sometimes.

Maybe get some eyedrops,
your tearducts look sort of
infected.

To summise, pic 1, with some
additional effort.

Hope this helps.

Reply Quote Notify 

4   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 02:11:39 
Quote from: newmom on Today at 02:10:13
um he knows I love bikers with bald head and tats..just like he loves redheads, which I am not and FYI he knowssssssssss I dont hide shit

Reply Quote Notify 

5   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 02:10:02 
why are you calling jme a liar 
Reply Quote Notify 

6   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: getbigger oon dog the bounty hunter  on: Today at 02:05:31 
Reply Quote Notify 

7   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 02:04:34 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 02:03:02
u know for someone with a man you sure drool over other guys on a public forum a lot

so do you bitch 
Reply Quote Notify 

8   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I Have Decided  on: Today at 02:01:10 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 01:52:09
To me ...Slacker never ran my name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled me because I have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read my threads and it was plain to see that I am a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like me is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and I am  then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     I exposed yourself over and over again.   He had no idea of your name or number.  I(?) see unlike me  he didnt research my account.  HeI figured as stupid as I am  I  would undoubtedly expose my self.   I am  far to dumb to see it but he owns me .  He is so deeply in my  head I  took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  My  game is weak and my  name is mud.

Reply Quote Notify 

9   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 01:59:34 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 01:58:24
To me ...Slacker never ran my name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled me because I have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read my threads and it was plain to see that I am a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like me is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and I am  then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     I exposed myself over and over again.   He had no idea of my name or number.  I(?) see unlike me  he didnt research my account.  HeI figured as stupid as I am  I  would undoubtedly expose my self.   I am  far to dumb to see it but he owns me .  He is so deeply in my  head I  took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  My  game is weak and my  name is mud.

Reply Quote Notify 

10   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 01:55:42 
Reply Quote Notify 

11   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I Have Decided  on: Today at 01:50:05 
Reply Quote Notify 

12   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Tiger Woods Press Conference  on: Today at 01:47:36 
Reply Quote Notify 

13   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 01:46:15 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 01:43:37
my building
travelling

ahahahahahha

wait what about us? Are you taking me with you?
Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?

Reply Quote Notify 

14   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Q&A with Slacker vs Disturbia  on: Today at 01:45:11 
Reply Quote Notify 

15   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I Have Decided  on: Today at 01:41:41 
Quote from: disturbia on Today at 01:38:47
where are you finding these posts?

you guys must have searched for a long time

Its all news to me   ;D ;D ;D

best part is slacker thinks you are doing this to support him
oh I shouldnt talk bad of my man muffin

Reply Quote Notify 

16   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Q&A with Slacker vs Disturbia  on: Today at 01:40:13 
Quote from: Doug_Steele on Today at 01:39:10
Slacker has been in Meltdown mode for days on days.

not a chance  Ive been kicking ass and taking names.  look at the record.   He is the one bowing down to me
Reply Quote Notify 

17   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Cinnabun has been found!!  on: Today at 01:38:07 
Ive leased out my building back home so the gym idea will have to wait.  I think Im gonna spend this year travelling and meeting interesting people.  If it ok I would like to come to your gym one day 
Reply Quote Notify 

18   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I Have Decided  on: Today at 01:36:21 
Quote from: kiwiol on Today at 01:35:27

;D

Reply Quote Notify 

19   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Q&A with Slacker vs Disturbia  on: Today at 01:35:38 

Meltdown

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 12:35:48 PM »

The G&O has been awful for a while now. It was overrun by Swede and his douche bag Eurotrash friends a year ago and has sucked ever since. Sev is the only one that keeps it remotely entertaining.