Author Topic: Cinnabun has been found!!  (Read 5713 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: Cinnabun has been found!!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 10:55:42 PM »
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.
I eagerly await your less than stellar retort
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 10:58:24 PM »
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.

To me ...Slacker never ran my name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled me because I have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read my threads and it was plain to see that I am a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like me is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and I am  then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     I exposed myself over and over again.   He had no idea of my name or number.  I(?) see unlike me  he didnt research my account.  HeI figured as stupid as I am  I  would undoubtedly expose my self.   I am  far to dumb to see it but he owns me .  He is so deeply in my  head I  took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  My  game is weak and my  name is mud.
He eagerly awaits my  less than stellar retort

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 10:59:34 PM »
To me ...Slacker never ran my name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled me because I have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read my threads and it was plain to see that I am a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like me is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and I am  then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     I exposed myself over and over again.   He had no idea of my name or number.  I(?) see unlike me  he didnt research my account.  HeI figured as stupid as I am  I  would undoubtedly expose my self.   I am  far to dumb to see it but he owns me .  He is so deeply in my  head I  took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  My  game is weak and my  name is mud.
He eagerly awaits my  less than stellar retort
I

newmom

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 11:01:55 PM »
I hope I am not supposed to be impressed with his massive 15in arms.

if he was bald he is my ultimate dream man

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2010, 11:03:02 PM »
if he was bald he is my ultimate dream man

u know for someone with a man you sure drool over other guys on a public forum a lot

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 11:04:34 PM »
u know for someone with a man you sure drool over other guys on a public forum a lot
so do you bitch
I

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 11:06:14 PM »
Read his gloves and take note......this pic was taken right around December 09'

you fuckin liar , that pic is over 2 years old , you are so full of shit , that pic is from this book wich was released in dec 2007

i dont even think you train any of the athletes or celebrity's you claim , you just pay them to endorse you  they way a bodybuilder endorses a supplement hes never even heard of let alone ever used 

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 11:10:02 PM »
why are you calling jme a liar
I

newmom

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 11:10:13 PM »

um he knows I love bikers with bald head and tats..just like he loves redheads, which I am not and FYI he knowssssssssss I dont hide shit

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »
um he knows I love bikers with bald head and tats..just like he loves redheads, which I am not and FYI he knowssssssssss I dont hide shit
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 11:23:27 PM »
im about 60lbs heavier than chaos and bald too.  If you like that sort of thing.   lol
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 11:24:42 PM »

what a lovely relationship that is

slut

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 11:25:25 PM »

slut
hey thats not your wife/mother your talking to there boy
I

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 11:29:55 PM »

beautiful dog...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 11:31:46 PM »
Getbig qualifies as research with you posting here. 

It keeps me sane. I even go to physical therapy seminars :)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2010, 11:36:51 PM »
It keeps me sane. I even go to physical therapy seminars :)
so can I sleep at your house when i come to la
I

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2010, 12:18:44 AM »
so what are some of ole jesse's lifts......do you make sandra jump the tires....

Hey slacker why dont you crash at jesse james house you told jme to tell him you said hi
Odilly

newmom

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2010, 06:37:48 AM »

slut

dont you have a woman to beat up or something..

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »
:

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010, 09:32:09 AM »
dont you have a woman to beat up or something..
I thought you were being very disrespectful but after reading some of that dudes post I can see why you would say something like that.  What a piece of shit. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2010, 09:35:53 AM »
Did Sandra Bullock really marry Jesse James?
Q

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2010, 09:36:56 AM »
What a fucking nitwit...how do you "lose" a dog.  Utterly irresponsible.  Properly trained dogs don't run away or get lost.  Animal control should take away that dog.

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2010, 09:38:41 AM »
What a fucking nitwit...how do you "lose" a dog.  Utterly irresponsible.  Properly trained dogs don't run away or get lost.  Animal control should take away that dog.
the best of dogs get out sometimes.  She is also a puppy

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2010, 09:46:44 AM »
the best of dogs get out sometimes.  She is also a puppy

dogs don't just "get out."  and if she is a puppy he should have been watching her closer.  another example of a wannabe thug using a pit to buoy his manhood.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2010, 09:54:43 AM »
I'm his trainer not his f**king plastic surgeon....get a grip gimmick!

Hahahaha, but of course you are...