Author Topic: Cinnabun has been found!!  (Read 5712 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Cinnabun has been found!!
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:33:38 PM »
After weeks of searching and putting out a $5000.00 reward, Jesse James' missing pitbull "cinnabun" has been found and returned 8)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: Cinnabun has been found!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:35:28 PM »
oh thats so sweet. it would make jesse cry if she wasnt found. 
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 09:39:14 PM »
After weeks of searching and putting out a $5000.00 reward, Jesse James' missing pitbull "cinnabun" has been found and returned 8)

To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud. 
I eagerly await your less than stellar retort
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 09:40:48 PM »

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 09:41:16 PM »
jessie is not aging well. hope you are not training him, if so he is wasting his money looking the way he does.
Welcome to Slovakia

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 09:42:43 PM »
jessie is not aging well. hope you are not training him, if so he is wasting his money looking the way he does.
how old is he
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 09:45:28 PM »

I'm his trainer not his f**king plastic surgeon....get a grip gimmick!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 09:46:36 PM »

MJK

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 09:47:21 PM »
I'm his trainer not his f**king plastic surgeon....get a grip gimmick!
I was referring to two things: the way he looks at his age and his muscle tone which is non-existant. Good job.
Welcome to Slovakia

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:47:49 PM »
i dont think he looks bad  the salt and pepper look is in
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.  
I

MJK

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 09:50:17 PM »
Must have lived a hard life or maybe just inferior genetics.
Welcome to Slovakia

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 09:51:46 PM »
I was referring to two things: the way he looks at his age and his muscle tone which is non-existant. Good job.

Read his gloves and take note......this pic was taken right around December 09'

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 09:52:18 PM »
Must have lived a hard life or maybe just inferior genetics.
building a multi million dollar business and banging hot hoes takes alot out of a brother

To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.  
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 09:53:05 PM »

up most respect for JJ  he never backs down takes orders or bends.   
I

MJK

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 09:54:11 PM »

I hope I am not supposed to be impressed with his massive 15in arms.
Welcome to Slovakia

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 09:57:53 PM »
those are 18 inch

To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud. 
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 09:59:30 PM »
I hope I am not supposed to be impressed with his massive 15in arms.

Haven't seen your pic gimmick boy, but who gives a shit anyway, he's sick rich, married to Sandra Bullock (my client as well). Soooo, "MJK" what did you say you've done in life? hahahahahahahahahaha!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 10:00:27 PM »
Haven't seen your pic gimmick boy, but who gives a shit anyway, he's sick rich, married to Sandra Bullock (my client as well). Soooo, "MJK" what did you say you've done in life? hahahahahahahahahaha!
dude you really are living the life.  Can I ask you a serious question
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »
dude you really are living the life.  Can I ask you a serious question

Sure

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 10:17:41 PM »
Sure
do you love what you do for a living.
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 10:36:11 PM »
do you love what you do for a living.

Yes...it's more of a passion than anything. With the exception of my family, I live, breath and think training 24/7. Constantly going through my mind is "what can I do to make my clients better". I read everything I can get my hands on related to my training. On the computer, in the bathroom (I have a ton of study material in there ;D) at a bookstore...whatever I can get my hands on. Shit you would NEVER even dream about learning in a classroom.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »
Ive leased out my building back home so the gym idea will have to wait.  I think Im gonna spend this year travelling and meeting interesting people.  If it ok I would like to come to your gym one day
I

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 10:39:55 PM »
Yes...it's more of a passion than anything. With the exception of my family, I live, breath and think training 24/7. Constantly going through my mind is "what can I do to make my clients better". I read everything I can get my hands on related to my training. On the computer, in the bathroom (I have a ton of study material in there ;D) at a bookstore...whatever I can get my hands on. Shit you would NEVER even dream about learning in a classroom.

Getbig qualifies as research with you posting here. 

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 10:43:37 PM »
Ive leased out my building back home so the gym idea will have to wait.  I think Im gonna spend this year travelling and meeting interesting people.  If it ok I would like to come to your gym one day

my building
travelling

ahahahahahha

wait what about us? Are you taking me with you?
Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 10:46:15 PM »
my building
travelling

ahahahahahha

wait what about us? Are you taking me with you?
Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?
I