Author Topic: I Have Decided  (Read 4128 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: I Have Decided
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 10:41:49 PM »
To me ...Slacker never ran my name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled me because I have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read my threads and it was plain to see that I am a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like me is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and I am  then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     I exposed yourself over and over again.   He had no idea of your name or number.  I(?) see unlike me  he didnt research my account.  HeI figured as stupid as I am  I  would undoubtedly expose my self.   I am  far to dumb to see it but he owns me .  He is so deeply in my  head I  took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  My  game is weak and my  name is mud.
He eagerly awaits my  less than stellar retort

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 10:50:05 PM »
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.
I eagerly await your less than stellar retort
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 10:52:09 PM »
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.

To me ...Slacker never ran my name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled me because I have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read my threads and it was plain to see that I am a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like me is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and I am  then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     I exposed yourself over and over again.   He had no idea of your name or number.  I(?) see unlike me  he didnt research my account.  HeI figured as stupid as I am  I  would undoubtedly expose my self.   I am  far to dumb to see it but he owns me .  He is so deeply in my  head I  took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  My  game is weak and my  name is mud.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 11:01:10 PM »
I

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 01:08:49 AM »
Slacker ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud.
Q

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 01:14:19 AM »
i'm scared to  :'(
getbiggers can be so critical and i dont want to see my wife get her feelings hurt
i mainly fell in love with her for her inner beauty anyway
If it's "in her ,beauty"  ;) and Marty most of getbig have been up to there nuts in guts with your wife  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 03:22:58 AM »
It's nuts that yer up in them guts.
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 04:40:41 AM »