Author Topic: I Have Decided  (Read 4131 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I Have Decided
« on: February 17, 2010, 10:04:08 PM »
that the power of slacker is too much for me
I cant defeat it

Instead  I am going to change my ways and pursue a lasting gay affair with him. I will do everything in my power to track him down and obtain his heart.  There's no other hope. 

Slacker, I need you.   :-* :-* :-*

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: I Have Decided
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 10:08:40 PM »
I cant defeat it

Instead  I am going to change my ways and pursue a lasting gay affair with him. I will do everything in my power to track him down and obtain his heart.  There's no other hope. 

whats this the 4th time you have conceded and bowed down.  Your a clown and now the world knows it.  I fucking laugh at bitches like you.  Oh yeah I would still like to visit on my way through town.  If you dont want to crack my head and kill me with a bat ill understand. That would require quite the commitment on your part.  Hardly worth it too.  However I will drop in and take a picture with you just so the getbig brothers know who the bitch is.   

To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud. 
I eagerly await your less than stellar retort
I

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 10:09:27 PM »

I cant defeat it

Slacker, I need you.     

...and people accuse me of trolling  ::)

i guess posting your ugly pictures one you some status around here eh?  ;)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 10:10:03 PM »
I love you
lets be together
I want to touch your facial hair and feel your expressions   :-* :-* :-*

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 10:10:36 PM »
Hey, there is a 40 page slacker and disturbia thread
O

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 10:11:20 PM »
...and people accuse me of trolling  ::)

i guess posting your ugly pictures one won you some status around here eh?  ;)

sorry Marty my heart is taken

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 10:12:02 PM »
sorry Marty my heart is taken

dont worry your boobs are a close second to my wife's lolol

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 10:12:22 PM »
Hey, there is a 40 page slacker and disturbia thread
agreed he continues to start numerous threads about me.  He is truly melting
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 10:12:40 PM »
I cant defeat it

lol

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 10:12:55 PM »

Marty
you absolutely made me spit food out laughing my ass off at the funniest comment I have ever heard on this board

that was absolutely awesome  ;D ;D

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 10:13:32 PM »
pictures or she doesnt have any
I

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 10:15:21 PM »
pictures or she doesnt have any

i'm scared to  :'(
getbiggers can be so critical and i dont want to see my wife get her feelings hurt
i mainly fell in love with her for her inner beauty anyway

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 10:20:22 PM »
ah crap

Im bored now

hello?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 10:25:57 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 10:28:25 PM »
O

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 10:31:08 PM »
disturbia
Getbig V

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

(No subject)
« Sent to: slacker on: Today at 12:36:05 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
come my son
let us be in bed together

it will be magical--you can even be the top
Report To Admin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 10:32:22 PM »
disturbia
Getbig V

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

(No subject)
« Sent to: slacker on: Today at 12:36:05 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
come my son
let us be in bed together

it will be magical--you can even be the top
Report To Admin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

I  cant hide my feelings for you

its no secret

a man of such intelligence with a 186 iq must be mine

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 10:35:27 PM »
I cant defeat it

To Disturbia ...Slacker never ran your name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   He had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you he didnt research your account.  HeI figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but he owns you.  He is so deeply in your head you took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud. 
He eagerly awaits your less than stellar retort

;D

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 10:36:21 PM »
To Disturbia ...Slacker never ran your name/number or ip address.  He simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  He read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From his experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   He had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you he didnt research your account.  HeI figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but he owns you.  He is so deeply in your head you took the time to research post he made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud. 

;D
To Disturbia ...I never ran your name/number or ip address.  I simply profiled you because you have the intellectual maturity of a tree.  I read your threads and it was plain to see that you are a lowlife scum.   From my experience as a police officer when someone like you is charged for domestic abuse/assault uttering death threats always follow.  It is our sure fire way to prove intent to harm and you are then labelled a dangerous criminal and taken away.     You exposed yourself over and over again.   I had no idea of your name or number.  You see unlike you I didnt research your account.  I figured as stupid as you are you would undoubtedly expose yourself.   You are far to dumb to see it but I own you.  I am so deeply in your head you took the time to research post i made 7 years ago.   How desperate is that.  Your game is weak and your name is mud. 
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 10:36:53 PM »

;D

is this new
I have not seen this
excellent find

how do you feel about me switching teams?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 10:37:19 PM »
omg

epic find

O

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 10:38:47 PM »

where are you finding these posts?

you guys must have searched for a long time

Its all news to me   ;D ;D ;D

best part is slacker thinks you are doing this to support him
oh I shouldnt talk bad of my man muffin

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 10:41:41 PM »
where are you finding these posts?

you guys must have searched for a long time

Its all news to me   ;D ;D ;D

best part is slacker thinks you are doing this to support him
oh I shouldnt talk bad of my man muffin
I