Author Topic: Another Synthol loser  (Read 15619 times)

che

• Getbig V
Another Synthol loser
« on: February 18, 2010, 03:56:47 PM »
 ::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Another Synthol loser
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 03:58:45 PM »
i'm willing to bet his last name ends with a vowel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »
What the hell is wrong with his right pec? Gyno?

Bi's look gross. Doesn't he realize how obvious it? and that the judges will lower his score.  ::)
X

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 04:26:01 PM »
to each their own...
but,,,
what the hell.

this is what bodybuilding is NOT.  look at the guys & gals from years past,,, at least they took what ev kinda drugs but they built real actual muscle tissue unlike like "propping" up muscles with site injecting oil...
maybe that's why ronnie & dorian and whoever else always won in those close calls because they had real muscle instead of oil filled fascia balloons.
ped, roids, gh, slin and what ever else people take but at least with training it builds muscle and even with water bloat it's still muscle.
this stuff is ridiculous,
everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift weights.  everyone just wants to inject and get instant results.  signs of todays time.
sad
but again, to each their own.
anyone think there any bodybuilders today that don't use synthol/useless oil, etc., like ronnie. or maybe does anyone think ronnie used it?  i don't think he did.  any surprises from "people in the know" about anyone?

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 04:39:04 PM »
i'm willing to bet his last name ends with a vowel

Looks like a shamrock tat, though.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 04:42:18 PM »
to each their own...
but,,,
what the hell.

this is what bodybuilding is NOT.  look at the guys & gals from years past,,, at least they took what ev kinda drugs but they built real actual muscle tissue unlike like "propping" up muscles with site injecting oil...
maybe that's why ronnie & dorian and whoever else always won in those close calls because they had real muscle instead of oil filled fascia balloons.
ped, roids, gh, slin and what ever else people take but at least with training it builds muscle and even with water bloat it's still muscle.
this stuff is ridiculous,
everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift weights.  everyone just wants to inject and get instant results.  signs of todays time.
sad
but again, to each their own.
anyone think there any bodybuilders today that don't use synthol/useless oil, etc., like ronnie. or maybe does anyone think ronnie used it?  i don't think he did.  any surprises from "people in the know" about anyone?

so your gonna say ronnie didn't use synthol?  ???
TEAM Nasser

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 04:55:28 PM »

If he did, he did a good job at hiding it, no?
X

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 04:57:09 PM »
"YOU'RE"

I bet Herschel Walker knows the apprpriate use of 'your' and 'you're' but evidently you're more educated.
U

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 05:15:00 PM »
very solid physique, would look better without the synthol though

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 01:05:40 AM »

SYNTHOL INJECTION OF THE MOST DANGERUOSE MEDICATION WHICH LEAD TO INFECTION, AND AS IN THE PICTURES LEAD TO MISSPLACEMENT. AND TO ME THIS IS ONE OF THE DIRTIEST CHEATING EVEN MORE THAN TAKEING STERIODS. THEY LOOK VERY UGLY, AND THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM ANY CHAMPIONSHIP. CHEATING.

dustin

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 01:32:54 AM »
Tons of pros use it, they just use it to ENHANCE the muscle and not misplace it with a bolus of oil. If you use it very sparingly I think it could make very appreciable improvements in one's physique. That being said, it takes just as little to overdo it and completely fuck things up. This guy is a fucking retard and didn't know when to toss his vial of Syntherol/Synthol/SEO in the trash can.

Not worth the risk for the average gym rat. Even competing, you don't need that unless you're in the upper echelon and have a drug coordinator diet and contest prep guru who knows how to stick that shit properly and make it not noticeable. I guarantee that most schmoe idols are using it. I know a dude who used it and looks fucking amazing. Just used tiny amounts to bring up his arms and absolutely no one could tell.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 03:54:45 AM »
You have to be kidding.

That is one serious physique (unable to see legs but assuming they are good), the guy looks in his 40's and the quality in the muscle is incredible. Why fuck your body up doing that to it? Fucking stupid.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 03:55:20 AM »
SYNTHOL INJECTION OF THE MOST DANGERUOSE MEDICATION WHICH LEAD TO INFECTION, AND AS IN THE PICTURES LEAD TO MISSPLACEMENT. AND TO ME THIS IS ONE OF THE DIRTIEST CHEATING EVEN MORE THAN TAKEING STERIODS. THEY LOOK VERY UGLY, AND THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM ANY CHAMPIONSHIP. CHEATING.

You're in the wrong sport dumbass

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 04:52:09 AM »
what a dork, he actually looks pretty good without the synthol. bbers overall are pretty fucked up in the head.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 04:55:44 AM »
Tons of pros use it, they just use it to ENHANCE the muscle and not misplace it with a bolus of oil. If you use it very sparingly I think it could make very appreciable improvements in one's physique. That being said, it takes just as little to overdo it and completely fuck things up. This guy is a fucking retard and didn't know when to toss his vial of Syntherol/Synthol/SEO in the trash can.

Not worth the risk for the average gym rat. Even competing, you don't need that unless you're in the upper echelon and have a drug coordinator diet and contest prep guru who knows how to stick that shit properly and make it not noticeable. I guarantee that most schmoe idols are using it. I know a dude who used it and looks fucking amazing. Just used tiny amounts to bring up his arms and absolutely no one could tell.

hey dustin..don't you know drugs are just 1-2% of the equation for pro bodybuilders!?  ;D--
footloose and fancy free

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 05:05:48 AM »
Tons of pros use it, they just use it to ENHANCE the muscle and not misplace it with a bolus of oil.

yes that must be. lots of pros went from being a "smaller steroid only look" guy to a fucking monster.
good example is flex, he was a tiny tit before but his arms and everything was growing like there was no limit on size gains during his career.
they stuffed everything full with it.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 06:09:21 AM »
And the sad truth is, without drugs he would be smaller than me.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 06:16:53 AM »

I wonder if that is the same guy at xSport in Schaumburg....will have to ask blockhead about it.  If it is, he doesnt look like he has anything going on with his arms.  Big mofo...forearms are bigger than some guys calves.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 07:42:14 AM »
what synthol?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 07:48:12 AM »
also looks like implants.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 08:19:06 AM »
obvious right titty gyno, obviously.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 08:34:34 AM »
Carrottop's shoulders look a little weird. Synthol?  :-X

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 08:43:42 AM »
Another synthol idiot:

X

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 10:31:44 AM »
Carrottop's shoulders look a little weird. Synthol?  :-X

Not the only thing that looks weird on that ugly bastard.

No homo
Jay

crg

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 12:19:53 PM »
Promoters of these shows should not allow a guy who looks like that get on the stage.They should be immediatley disqualified.