Author Topic: Breaking news : Man angry at IRS crashes plane into building  (Read 4427 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Breaking news : Man angry at IRS crashes plane into building
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 05:44:36 PM »
That's probably the best suicide note ever.  Sad that such an intelligent guy decided to expire himself. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 05:50:45 PM »
That's probably the best suicide note ever.  Sad that such an intelligent guy decided to expire himself. 

Sad indeed.

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 07:00:00 PM »
This man is a martyr.  We should not head his warning lightly.  America is in some serious shit.  Our "once greeat" country has been bought and sold, stolen from the people, and handed over in plain sight to corperate global domination seekers.  The bottom is about to drop out of this big sinking ship and they know it.  The #1 goal of the ruling elite is to keep the masses ignorant, in a zombie like state, with reality TV, professional sports, and pop-culture entertainment.  If they can achieve this, then stealing your money, your liberties, your guns to defend yourslef, and your dignity, become that much easier.

Joe Stack should be treated as an American Hero.  We should not follw his lead in the way of suicide, but in the way of waking up, taking action, just sparking disscusion and debate, with the "zombie" in the cubicle next to you.

Wake up America, if we don't start uniting now and really deciding to do something, we will be left in a state of neo-feudalism, without even a leg to stand on.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 07:03:38 PM »
 Death and Taxes. ;D

And...

Death in Texas. ;D
Gracie Rules

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 07:10:35 PM »
This man is a martyr.  We should not head his warning lightly.  America is in some serious shit.  Our "once greeat" country has been bought and sold, stolen from the people, and handed over in plain sight to corperate global domination seekers.  The bottom is about to drop out of this big sinking ship and they know it.  The #1 goal of the ruling elite is to keep the masses ignorant, in a zombie like state, with reality TV, professional sports, and pop-culture entertainment.  If they can achieve this, then stealing your money, your liberties, your guns to defend yourslef, and your dignity, become that much easier.

Joe Stack should be treated as an American Hero.  We should not follw his lead in the way of suicide, but in the way of waking up, taking action, just sparking disscusion and debate, with the "zombie" in the cubicle next to you.

Wake up America, if we don't start uniting now and really deciding to do something, we will be left in a state of neo-feudalism, without even a leg to stand on.

This economy is simply terrible - and it doesnt show any signs of getting better.  I think we're in for years of struggle.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 07:18:54 PM »

haha after i heard what happened and read his note i thought the same exact thing. what he wrote was true. they had already pretty much crippled/ended his life, so he simply decided he was going to take a stand and make a point and take his tormentors with him  :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 07:22:57 PM »
Austin Texas.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 08:05:17 PM »

x2

He made some very very valid points in that letter.

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 09:22:55 PM »
Whats sad about it is everything he said is true.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 10:08:04 PM »
Obviously, this guy made some bad business/financial decisions.  However, his points were valid and poignant.

I live in Austin and can attest there are quite a few of a similar breed here.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 10:38:30 PM »
I just left the crash site. I'd been there most of the day organizing security and what not for the building/site crime scene. I read his rant and while I can certainly understand his frustration, not everyone that worked in the building was with the IRS. He'd been better off shooting himself in the head at the front door of the building than trying to kill a lot of innocent people. On a positive note.. one of the first guys on scene was a glass installer driving by. He stopped, saw people struggling to breath out windows on the second floor, grabbed his ladder and climbed up and helped about 6 people get out who were trapped.. now that is a hero.. not the guy who flew into the building.. just my opinion

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 10:40:07 PM »
I just left the crash site. I'd been there most of the day organizing security and what not for the building/site crime scene. I read his rant and while I can certainly understand his frustration, not everyone that worked in the building was with the IRS. He'd been better off shooting himself in the head at the front door of the building than trying to kill a lot of innocent people. On a positive note.. one of the first guys on scene was a glass installer driving by. He stopped, saw people struggling to breath out windows on the second floor, grabbed his ladder and climbed up and helped about 6 people get out who were trapped.. now that is a hero.. not the guy who flew into the building.. just my opinion
hes not a hero , he was just desperately trying to get a contract to re-glass the place

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 10:41:47 PM »
Didnt think of that  ;)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 10:42:18 PM »
My sister was an IRS manager at that office.  She worked there for 40 years.  She retired in 2000 I think.  I am going to call her in the morning.i
No Worries 4 me

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2010, 10:45:20 PM »
My sister was an IRS manager at that office.  She worked there for 40 years.  She retired in 2000 I think.  I am going to call her in the morning.i
you sister  "is" "was" and for ever shall be a whore

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 10:51:13 PM »
My first thought after reading the letter: You just now woke up to this?

His mistake was trying to build his happiness and life this way. It probably hit him hard realized it was all in vain and waste of time.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 12:05:53 AM »
you sister  "is" "was" and for ever shall be a whore

How did you know that.  She won ugliest hooker of Austin..  How much did you pay her.
No Worries 4 me

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 12:11:31 AM »
How did you know that.  She won ugliest hooker of Austin..  How much did you pay her.
how much ? i payed with ,my immune system

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 12:19:08 AM »
yeah the system really can make you desperate. however killing innocent people is never right.
just bomb the place without them in it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 12:20:07 AM »

Well, he wanted more people to notice and wake up the rest of america so to speak.

People these days just shrug at people offing themselves, but this makes more of an impact. That is how he thought i am sure.
Q

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 12:23:01 AM »
yeah but you can burn down those places at night when no ones working or something.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 01:32:50 AM »
This jerkoff....the crash was like 3 minutes away from my gym Gold'd North Austin. I was right there (at the crash site) on monday morning.  I'm glad he off'd himself on a day I wasn't there. At least he had good timing.   And great aim!!! Fucker flys into a building full of people and only kills himself!??

I need to move back to L.A. where it's safe.

Go Longhorns!!! 

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 03:30:30 AM »
What a fucking interesting read. I don;t agree with murdering IRS guys in a building at all, but on the page he sure spoke some truth!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 03:52:19 AM »
I didn't understand a fucking word of it because I'm thick.