Author Topic: Epic beard guy makes British National News  (Read 4965 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: Epic beard guy makes British National News
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 05:46:38 PM »
Did Epic beard man actually start that? I'm calling bs. I think the thug said something first and EBM was like "shine my shoes"or something. You obviously can't take what that bitch said seriously

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 05:49:04 PM »
Did Epic beard man actually start that? I'm calling bs. I think the thug said something first and EBM was like "shine my shoes"or something. You obviously can't take what that bitch said seriously

I agree. Seems like they're trying to blame EBG a bit too much.

He did get up and move to the front as well.
O

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 05:51:21 PM »

If you were any resemblance of a man you would laugh off anything a bearded 70 year old man said along those lines.

Quit being a little douchebag, "Flexb"

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 05:51:31 PM »
do you think any blacks will learn from this

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 05:53:56 PM »
I agree. Seems like they're trying to blame EBG a bit too much.

He did get up and move to the front as well.

It's because "they" don't have any idea what it is to be a real man with an inkling of confidence.

Can you imagine men in their 20's or 30's from the 1700's or 1800's starting a fight with a 70 year old man for something as insignificant as that? Of course not, they would have laughed it off and been like "That old coot is crazy" then moved about their business.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 05:55:22 PM »
If you were any resemblance of a man you would laugh off anything a bearded 70 year old man said along those lines.

Quit being a little douchebag, "Flexb"

I have a fan  :D :D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 05:58:23 PM »
It's because "they" don't have any idea what it is to be a real man with an inkling of confidence.

Can you imagine men in their 20's or 30's from the 1700's or 1800's starting a fight with a 70 year old man for something as insignificant as that? Of course not, they would have laughed it off and been like "That old coot is crazy" then moved about their business.

And you do? You just resorted to name calling just for the sake of it. That ladies and gentlemen, is a "real, confident man."  :D :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 05:59:46 PM »

The situation would probably have never arisen because the elderly were given far more respect and reverence back in those days. Being an old man was an achievement in itself.

Also, sadly for Beetlejuice/Coolio, he would probably not enjoy the personal freedom to spend his time riding on buses all day and talking tough.

I still keep laughing when he leans out the door with his  busted nose and mumbles "fuck you up"..
O

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 06:00:15 PM »

the average life expectancy in the 1700 would have been around 40 years old so If a 70 year old man said anything they would have listened the first time

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 06:00:45 PM »
And you do? You just resorted to name calling just for the sake of it. That ladies and gentlemen, is a "real, confident man."  :D :D

Say what you will but I am not the one starting fights with senior citizens on buses nor am I defending those that do.

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 06:02:49 PM »
The situation would probably have never arisen because the elderly were given far more respect and reverence back in those days. Being an old man was an achievement in itself.

Also, sadly for Beetlejuice/Coolio, he would probably not enjoy the personal freedom to spend his time riding on buses all day and talking tough.

I still keep laughing when he leans out the door with his  busted nose and mumbles "fuck you up"..
That was the true definition of a black... and he got what he deserved.  Its a beautiful thing to see a thug get rocked by a senior citizen

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 06:03:04 PM »
Say what you will but I am not the one starting fights with senior citizens on buses nor am I defending those that do.

Bro, I don't think he was defending Amber lamps at all. He was calling the girl that filmed it the bitch.
O

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 06:07:53 PM »
Bro, I don't think he was defending Amber lamps at all. He was calling the girl that filmed it the bitch.

Ah okay, fair enough, I thought he was calling EBM the bitch.

My apologies FlexB for the misunderstanding.

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 06:09:08 PM »

epic BPB

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2010, 06:11:10 PM »

Ya this dude won't be talkin shit to too many people from here on out. That beating was probably coming for years. The thug was such a pussy -- he literally turtled as soon as the old man showed some offense; he wasn't even trying to fight back.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 06:11:45 PM »

No way, that guy is my hero! Totally cool in my books

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 06:12:25 PM »
Ya this dude won't be talkin shit to too many people from here on out. That beating was probably coming for years. The thug was such a pussy -- he literally turtled as soon as the old man showed some offense; he wasn't even trying to fight back.
thats how black people fight

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 06:13:32 PM »
He is not now a American Hero but a Nation Wide HERO!!  :D
D

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 06:15:23 PM »
Epic Beard Guy rules.  I am going to dress as EBG this upcoming Halloween and every Halloween there after.  I also think that the U.S. mint should consider making an Epic Beard Guy commemorative coin, similar to the Sacagawea dollar, only much cooler and certainly more racist! LONG LIVE EPIC BEARD GUY!!!  

StAge ThRee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 06:16:18 PM »
Epic Beard Guy rules.  I am going to dress as EBG this upcoming Halloween and every Halloween there after.  I also think that the U.S. mint should consider making an Epic Beard Guy commemorative coin, similar to the Sacagawea dollar, only much cooler and certainly more racist! LONG LIVE EPIC BEARD GUY!!!  
greatest idea of 2010

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »

Essential wear right here

http://www.crispytees.com/product/i-am-mfr

O

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 06:18:37 PM »
Yea, EPM or EPG is going to be huge! They'll probably have him on all the late night TV shows, replaying his brilliance. lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 06:19:05 PM »
Tom Slick and Bob Sly.

A greater force than Starsky and Hutch, or even Tango and Cash :o

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 06:21:01 PM »
hahhaa