Author Topic: Arnoldjr  (Read 2195 times)

tmike820

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Arnoldjr
« on: February 18, 2010, 06:47:22 PM »
Still no Arnoldjr whats up?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Arnoldjr
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »
How about Division?  Didn't he get beat up or ratted out? 

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 09:30:27 PM »
I ve been wondering the same thing where is division these days

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 02:27:21 PM »
Arnold has his own board and Div pissed off the wrong people.

Good luck.

8)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 05:36:49 PM »
Arnold has his own board and Div pissed off the wrong people.

Good luck.

8)

LMAO............pissed off the wrong people how......by talking shit about how great karahi Sust is and how everything else sucks?  Who'd he piss off.............the Underground steroid mafia?  LOL. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 11:38:17 AM »
LMAO............pissed off the wrong people how......by talking shit about how great karahi Sust is and how everything else sucks?  Who'd he piss off.............the Underground steroid mafia?  LOL. 

You can still find him on William Llewellyn's board, ask him yourself.

8)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 01:29:12 PM »
You can still find him on William Llewellyn's board, ask him yourself.

8)

He doesn't go by Division anymore over there.  What's his handle? 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 05:45:18 PM »
He doesn't go by Division anymore over there.  What's his handle? 

Now I can't verify if this is him or not, but I read the ESPN.com comments sections and a forum member had the name DIVISIONINCISION and had the same pic as what was on here as his avatar. I think Division was from Phoenix, and thats the location of this guy as well. Not enough to say its him, but I'd bet it was. I wasn't looking for this by any means, just stumbled across it after he left here.

http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/divisionincision/discussion

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 10:36:45 PM »
I know the guy, got his number in my cell phone, got his address, know exactly where he lives, and his real name. Yes big believer in Karachi and a real asshole to deal with. Always bitchin about something. UMMM Phoenix , nice guesss

turrilli

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 07:40:58 PM »
Arnold jr. has had some issues come about in his life of a very serious nature these past few months...life altering to say the least. At this time I can't go into details but in time I'm sure he'll let those who wish to know what transpired. I know that he would appreciate all the prayers any of you wish to offer on his behalf during this very trying time of his life.

On a more positive note, Arnold jr. is in the process of launching a new website hopefully within the year. Everyone always says there site will be different and in this case I don't think you could argue against that. It will be using more of a main line approach in terms of advertisers and marketing which is something no other site has ever done. Lots to look forward to!

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 07:14:31 AM »
Arnold jr. has had some issues come about in his life of a very serious nature these past few months...life altering to say the least. At this time I can't go into details but in time I'm sure he'll let those who wish to know what transpired. I know that he would appreciate all the prayers any of you wish to offer on his behalf during this very trying time of his life.

On a more positive note, Arnold jr. is in the process of launching a new website hopefully within the year. Everyone always says there site will be different and in this case I don't think you could argue against that. It will be using more of a main line approach in terms of advertisers and marketing which is something no other site has ever done. Lots to look forward to!

Tell him to contact me. would like to know he's doing OK!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 05:47:36 PM »
Tell him to contact me. would like to know he's doing OK!

Me too please.  Im sure AJ is fine.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 05:53:32 PM »
Would def like to see aj's expertise back on this board!