Author Topic: The Existence of Racism  (Read 490 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
The Existence of Racism
« on: February 18, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »
Is it inherent or learned?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: The Existence of Racism
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 10:37:51 PM »
Is it inherent or learned?

Both...It is an inherent trait that is built upon.

Any thing learned in life has the strong possibility of being forgotten and altogether not remembered amongst a people over time...that is the nature of things learned.

Things that are inherent to a particulars nature doesn't have to be learned...it is always there (not learned) and is amplified often due to the inadequacies or differences between two similars, with the similar showing themselves as greater... Ergo jealousy, envy, hatefulness, violence comes into play from the lesser. When that trait does not go away, is not UNLEARNED, is not forgotten over generations, it is now shown as indigenous to and will only be eradicated by eradicating the source.
C

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 03:32:54 AM »
It probably had an evolutionary benefit but is generally a sign of weak mindedness.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 03:47:29 AM »
It probably had an evolutionary benefit but is generally a sign of weak mindedness.

I believe it comes down to not understanding culture.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 04:09:13 AM »
I believe it comes down to not understanding culture.

I would have agreed if you said it comes down to fear.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 04:11:54 AM »
I would have agreed if you said it comes down to fear.

Instead of fear how about ignorance without the desire to educate.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 05:40:17 AM »
Experience or the lack thereof also plays a substantial role.

For example- I live in a neihborhood infested with disgusting unibrow covered, unsanitary low life trash from former russian republics. These people are digusting, crooked, low lifes that have money for nice cars but can't be bothered to spend money on soap or deodorant. These cockroaches speak russian, but are jews that come from countries that end in Stan. Uzbekistian, Kazakstan, Tajikistan etc.

I have lived among this filth nearly my entire life-- So I know what I am talking about when I tell you that the movie Borat is not much of an exageration when it comes to these people.

In that respect, my experience gives me a discriminatory point of view-- However, that does not mean my views are not based in fact.

However, take some corn fed hick from Idaho that has never seen a black person in real life. If they just watch television and have racist parents that tell them xyz about blacks, then chances are they are going to raise their children the same way and perpetuate the racist mindset. This point of view is of less merit than mine because it is based in imagination rather than experience.   

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 07:15:46 AM »
Are lions racist for killing hyena's? Hyena's racist for killing and eating lion cubs??

It is nature. Humans are also animals.

There is a reason you have white and black races. Over hundreds of thousands of years they split the same way lions, tiger, leopards and cheetahs split. Do you see lions mating leopards in the wild? I know lions and tigers mate in captivity and guess what the offspring are impotent. Too bad the same is not true with humans.

I prefer diversity. I like the fact that their are pitch black and snow white humans. It makes it more interesting. How boring will it be when everyone is mulatto?