Author Topic: 'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism -OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6889 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
"My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes."

OUCH! ;D
HAHA, RON.....

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!

Palin got burned!

Okami must be proud of this girl.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
ouch, Palin is going to want to step away from this one

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Palin is a train-wreck

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Palin is a train-wreck
She's a populist moron. 'Course, to Coach, she's the Second Coming.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
As if we needed confirmation Palin is bad news for planet earth.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
ouch, Palin is going to want to step away from this one

Sure?  If she comes prepared I could see her edging ahead in a debate.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!

Palin got burned!

Okami must be proud of this girl.
Indeed I am,she goes in my Downs hall of fame,along with Corky from life goes on,and my cousin tom

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: 'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism -OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 03:33:00 AM »
Not a chance in hell. She believes in abstinence, fer Cripe's sake. You're way smarter than this, Tape. You gotta be trolling for Coach?  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 03:36:05 AM »

Somehow I'm guessing she'd still lose.

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 03:39:24 AM »
I wonder how someone recovers from getting owned by a down's kid.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 03:45:43 AM »
I wonder how someone recovers from getting owned by a down's kid.

They don't, Swede.

There's a bigger question: How do a few million dumbasses who worship this hot moron recover from seeing her so easily played?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 03:53:56 AM »
They don't, Swede.

There's a bigger question: How do a few million dumbasses who worship this hot moron recover from seeing her so easily played?
Ha! I had me some beers in the Gramercy Park bar in '04 and listened to a good crowd piss on GWB for his '00 win, and then they actually elected him that year. Never under-estimate the voting intelligence of the American.  :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 04:04:43 AM »
Ha! I had me some beers in the Gramercy Park bar in '04 and listened to a good crowd piss on GWB for his '00 win, and then they actually elected him that year. Never under-estimate the voting intelligence of the American.  :-\

I hope history records America as an example of democracy rather than an argument against it.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 04:07:45 AM »

They'll spin this as an example of Palin "wearing her heart on her sleeve", "defending family even if it looks stupid", "motherly instinct", "vast right wing conspiracy", etc... Pick and choose from one of the other few million bullshit excuses people use when someone they admire is proven to be stupid beyond all doubt, reasonable or otherwise.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 04:08:16 AM »
I hope history records America as an example of democracy rather than an argument against it.
Oh brother. Our Conservative moron-in-charge is currently using prorogation as a method of ruling. I cannot piss on his grave enough!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 04:38:21 AM »
Oh brother. Our Conservative moron-in-charge is currently using prorogation as a method of ruling. I cannot piss on his grave enough!!

Yes, I question to what extent The Demos are in charge anymore in our nations.  Of course, like Churchill said, a five minute conversation with the average voter is the best argument against that form of government anyway.  Still, I don't care for the feeling that the rug got pulled out from under the spirit of democracy back before we were even born.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 04:45:55 AM »
Let's hope Palin just takes the hit politically and doesn't feel the need to get into a facebook flame war with a Downs Syndrome actress.

part of politics is taking hits and keeping quiet to make issues go away.  If she fires back in a fit of anger, she's going to look pretty bad on this one.

She opened this door by being offended when anyone uses the R-word... but saying it was okay for Rush Limbaugh (whom all repubs fear) to use the word because she thought it was funny and agreed with him.  You cannot be selectively offended.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 04:53:41 AM »
Yes, I question to what extent The Demos are in charge anymore in our nations.  Of course, like Churchill said, a five minute conversation with the average voter is the best argument against that form of government anyway.  Still, I don't care for the feeling that the rug got pulled out from under the spirit of democracy back before we were even born.
Well, the old Greeks weren't so flippant. As much as it pains me: you really have to take of of your own shit to get through this thing called life. I'm a bookish weidro, I know, but my quarterly  banky meeting (yesterday!) left me with the usual headache.      

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 04:55:46 AM »
Let's hope Palin just takes the hit politically and doesn't feel the need to get into a facebook flame war with a Downs Syndrome actress.

part of politics is taking hits and keeping quiet to make issues go away.  If she fires back in a fit of anger, she's going to look pretty bad on this one.

She opened this door by being offended when anyone uses the R-word... but saying it was okay for Rush Limbaugh (whom all repubs fear) to use the word because she thought it was funny and agreed with him.  You cannot be selectively offended.

If only that were true, LOL!

Look at the bright side.... most of them will privately say the actress is retarded and can't possibly understand why this issue is so sensitive.  :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 05:00:19 AM »
its frightening a figure like her was so close in becoming vice president let alone president.
that girl would have throwned atomic bombs where it would have suited her, and the worst thing is that shes a creationist as well.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 05:07:54 AM »
its frightening a figure like her was so close in becoming vice president let alone president.
that #### would have throwned atomic bombs where it would have suited her, and the worst thing is that shes a creationist as well.

I reckon she'd have simply done as she was told.  The rest seem to. 

Presidents I mean, not women.  If only.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 05:18:46 AM »

I got a feeling your response was sarcasm, but no way in hell can Palin win this argument. She'll lose just by getting into an argument. Former Gov of a state going back and forth with a kid with downs syndrome? No way will she come out on top. Not to mention that kid will embarrass the hell out of Palin, especially by comments like that french bread thing. Best thing Palin can do is let it drop and pretend she never brought it up. I bet she had a feeling that she would be getting into an argument with Seth Mcfarlene (however his name is spelled), not a kid with downs syndrome.