Author Topic: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!  (Read 28343 times)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
Re: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2010, 11:50:29 AM »
I think 03 was Ronnie's most dominating win.  I was there and when the second he walked on stage the show was over.  The amazing thing was that his waistline was in check and he didn't have much stomach distention.  Obviously he wasn't quite as conditioned as he was in 98 or 01, but he was about 40 lbs heavier.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2010, 11:51:03 AM »
Taken from the video - http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/6ec386cb64df22dff37b/Superstar-Seminar-Ronnie-Coleman-Phil-Heath-Dexter-Jackson

Phil Heath - Dexter Jackson Classic Superstar Seminar

"98, yeah, was incredible but I remember sitting there buying PPV and watching that with my college friends and, literally, on the top of the damn chair, talking about "man, did you see that?" Did you just see what happened?"

"For me, 98 and 03 but 03 was retarded. Ask Jay. He'll tell you. Dude just came off a damn spaceship."

Joe McNeal - Dexter Jackson Classic Superstar Seminar

"It's not a question - 03. He was the biggest, most freakiest thing that's ever walked onstage, bar none. Bar none! The greatest."

Bob Cicherello - Dexter Jackson Classic Superstar Seminar

"Honest to God, it's the first time I ever recall to this day being in the audience - Ronnie walks out in 03 and people started laughing. And they didn't start laughing for any other reason other than it was like that "oh my god." He was so big, so dominating. Just the looks on their faces like Godzilla had just walked in there."

And? Heath , Alves and Ronnie all said 1998 thanks for playing kid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2010, 11:53:27 AM »
in before ND claims they never explicitly said 03 was Ronnie's prime. The question posed to them in the interview is "what was Ronnie's best condition ever?"

Phil Heath said 1998 he referred to 2003 as just retarded , Troy Alves said 1998 , Dexter NEVER said a year

and again see the multitude of quotes above all referring to 1998 or 2001 , 2003 is NOT his best overall showing for a myriad of reasons , Freakiest and Biggest? absolutely , best ? NO

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2010, 11:55:22 AM »
"For me, 98 and 03 but 03 was retarded. Ask Jay. He'll tell you. Dude just came off a damn spaceship."

LMAO ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2010, 11:57:33 AM »
I think 03 was Ronnie's most dominating win.  I was there and when the second he walked on stage the show was over.  The amazing thing was that his waistline was in check and he didn't have much stomach distention.  Obviously he wasn't quite as conditioned as he was in 98 or 01, but he was about 40 lbs heavier.

Yep, all in check right thurr

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2010, 11:59:44 AM »
LMAO @ ND not knowing the difference between quoting and paraphrasing, and only posting 01 ASC quotes asking me to point out where it says 2003.

Tony Doherty - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=270388.msg3803035#msg3803035

"Absolutely no question. The best ever, I have seen them and worked with them all. Seeing Ronnie in 2003 was like looking into the future!"

Steve Blechman - MD, Febrary 2004

"Ronnie perseveres and proves continually that, at his best, he is unbeatable."

Hollis Liebman - Former Fitness Editor and IFBB Official

"The era of the big man would commence with Lee Haney (1984-1991), whose formidable torso would dominate the lineup for 8 straight years and was then elevated by Dorian Yates (1992-1997), whose back and overall conditioning upped the ante yet again until an alien named Ronnie Coleman (1998-2005), in all likelihood the greatest bodybuilder of all time, would redefine the sport bringing a near 300 pound contest ready physique to the stage."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=238675.0

Flex Wheeler - MD, February 2004

"I'll go on record as saying Ronnie is truly the biggest, hardest, most shredded Mr. Olympia in history. No disrespect to anybody at all, but I'd to identify Ronnie Coleman as the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time."

Paul Dillet - MD, February 2004

"Understand that if Ronnie walked away tomorrow, I do not think anyone can measure up to the standards he has set. Just like Sergio Oliva, an awesome bodybuilder way ahead of his time, and like Flex Wheeler, who had an absolutely perfect, beautiful physique. No one will match Serigo or Flex and now Ronnie."

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/6ec386cb64df22dff37b/Superstar-Seminar-Ronnie-Coleman-Phil-Heath-Dexter-Jackson

John Hansen, 2x Mr. Natural Universe and Mr. Natural Olympia - Personal Website

"It would be safe to say that [Ronnie Coleman] presented a physique that has never been seen by the bodybuilding world ever before. Competing at an incredibly massive 287 pounds, Ronnie destroyed the competition with a physique that could not possibly be equaled."

Ryan Mackie - A Fan Perspective: My 2003 Olympia Experience (Hosted on Bodybuilding.com)

"Everyone could see that at 287 pounds this was Ronnie's night and that he was back on top of his game and furthermore bodybuilding had just seen the bar of excellence raised even further. Just like Dorian Yates did in 1993 when he set a new standard, Ronnie has now taken it even further leaving all his competitors wonder what they have to do to now catch Ronnie Coleman, let alone beat him."

Again where does it say 2003 is his best showing ever? it doesn't 99% of those quotes are commenting on his performance at that years Olympia has shit to do with all his other showings

2003 isn't his career best and you know it , like Hulkster you're to stupid and proud to admit it , you're ion good company little man.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2010, 12:03:00 PM »
LOL @ ND's meltdown

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2010, 12:04:15 PM »
Yep, all in check right thurr

That's Ronnie best showing according to our resident moron Neo  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2010, 12:05:26 PM »
That's Ronnie best showing according to our resident moron Neo  ;D

It's evident that Huckster and Neo ride the short bus.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2010, 12:05:54 PM »
LOL @ ND's meltdown

Nothing as usual , hopelessly overmatched as usual... continue avoiding facts you're good at it  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2010, 12:07:54 PM »
It's evident that Huckster and Neo ride the short bus.

Both of them ironically are ignorant and proud that makes for a very bad combo. It's funny how both are so far off the mark

Neo called Ronnie stupid when he said Dorian is better and Hulkster called him a liar  ;D but hey what else are they gonna say? their own hero crippled any argument they could come up with lmao

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2010, 12:37:25 PM »
Yeah because one quote after the contest trumps 3 after the fact

yes it does.

immediately after the contest you have clear recollection of how you appeared.

years later, you don't.

this is simple people.

ND is just melting down because Ronnie has publicly stated 99 was better than 98 and ND can't stand this.
look at this ensuing meltdown. its hilarious.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2010, 12:43:34 PM »
yes it does.

years later, you don't.

this is simple people.

ND is just melting down because Ronnie has publicly stated 99 was better than 98 and ND can't stand this.

And years after that, Ronnie reverted to saying 98 was in fact better, dimwit.  Now back on the short bus you go.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2010, 12:43:39 PM »
yes it does.

years later, you don't.

this is simple people.

thanks for proving me right once again...continue with your meltdown everyone knew it was coming

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2010, 12:48:30 PM »
And years after that, Ronnie reverted to saying 98 was in fact better,

too bad the pics and vids show he was correct years ago..

owned.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2010, 12:50:42 PM »

owned.

Yeah sure and Heath and Alves and Perine and Weider were all wrong to , the experts are always wrong and internet-fay boys with oversharpened imagines are right ....continue embarrassing yourself ( see that's spelled correctly too )

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2010, 01:10:51 PM »

owned.

WOW your blind love is amazing. Have you ever competed?  I have and I guarantee you that you do not have any clear thoughts of how you look right after a show. You are tired, dehydrated, and not thinking clearly at all.  With all the drugs running through your system (and I guarantee Ronnie is as big a gear user as they come) you don't think clearly at all.  So you can look back at pics and come to the conclusion that 99 was his best but Ronnie can't go back and look at pics and say 98 was his best??  You are an idiot schmoe boy.  But I will say you are right if you think 99 is his best.  Oh and ND is right about 98 being his best and Neo is right about 03 being his best and if someone think 2000 was his best they are right. Do you know why schmoe? Because it's all just an opinion.  Honestly Ronnie has an ugly physique regardless of the year.  But in this sport its all opinions and none are wrong.  That's why Joe Weider was nuts when he wanted bodybuilding in the Olympics.  You can have an Olympic sport where they winner wins based on an opinion. 

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2010, 01:15:24 PM »
Yeah sure and Heath and Alves and Perine and Weider were all wrong to , the experts are always wrong and internet-fay boys with oversharpened imagines are right ....continue embarrassing yourself ( see that's spelled correctly too )

People are only right when their opinions coincide with Huckster's, otherwise they are wrong.  

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2010, 01:18:31 PM »
WOW your blind love is amazing. Have you ever competed?

I love how when people have lost an argument, and lost it badly, that they try and bring other factors into it that have NOTHING to do with the argument at hand, in a pathetic effort to make their opponent's position seem weaker.

one of the oldest tricks in the book.

and still just as wrong, fallicious and sad as it always has been..

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2010, 01:36:44 PM »
I love how when people have lost an argument, and lost it badly, that they try and bring other factors into it that have NOTHING to do with the argument at hand, in a pathetic effort to make their opponent's position seem weaker.

one of the oldest tricks in the book.

and still just as wrong, fallicious and sad as it always has been..

That's not a word, Ace. 

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2010, 01:39:43 PM »
as a non caring and unbiased individual in this whole thing

it appears to me Ronnie believes he was better in 99 than in 98

outsiders point of view here

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2010, 02:11:25 PM »
That's not a word, Ace. 

I love when he tries to type big wordand fails lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2010, 02:15:42 PM »
its really funny how ND loves to post quotes by ronnie that 98 was his best.

yet when we post a quote from Ronnie saying 99 was better than 98, ND meltsdown like a little bitch about how it is wrong, meaningless etc etc.

makes no sense, does it?

It is meaningless because Ronnie said he was better in 98 than 99. Retard.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2010, 02:22:35 PM »
yes it does.

years later, you don't.

this is simple people.

Nd is not the one writing in GIANT FONT because he's pissed his hero nullified his argument. Gotta suck to have him publicly state 3 times that 98 was better than 99. hahah!
Clear recollection my ass. No one is going to say," yeah, Im worse than last year". You cannot admit youre wrong and your so hard up for an argument that you're making shit up that goes against all logic and reason. Its gotta suck. Deep down inside you know your failing miserably.  Ouch Hulkster, Ouch.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2010, 02:57:40 PM »
Nd is not the one writing in GIANT FONT because he's pissed his hero nullified his argument. Gotta suck to have him publicly state 3 times that 98 was better than 99. hahah!
Clear recollection my ass. No one is going to say," yeah, Im worse than last year". You cannot admit youre wrong and your so hard up for an argument that you're making shit up that goes against all logic and reason. Its gotta suck. Deep down inside you know your failing miserably.  Ouch Hulkster, Ouch.

Great post!  Hulkster isn't to smart so stupidty prevents him from seeing facts