Author Topic: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!  (Read 28323 times)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2010, 03:00:58 PM »
I love how when people have lost an argument, and lost it badly, that they try and bring other factors into it that have NOTHING to do with the argument at hand, in a pathetic effort to make their opponent's position seem weaker.

one of the oldest tricks in the book.

and still just as wrong, fallicious and sad as it always has been..

::)

Actually schmoe my question is relavant.  I asked if you have ever competed because you claimed that the day of the show is when people have the most clear view of how they look.  So I asked if you ever competed because if you have then you never would of made that comment because you certainly are not the most clear headed at that moment.  All you ever really see that day is what's wrong with your physique. You constantly pick yourself apart. It's only weeks or even months later that you see how you really looked that day.  The sadest thing is you schmoe. Your obsession with Ronnie is just creepy.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2010, 03:12:16 PM »
Nd is not the one writing in GIANT FONT because he's pissed his hero nullified his argument. Gotta suck to have him publicly state 3 times that 98 was better than 99. hahah!
Clear recollection my ass. No one is going to say," yeah, Im worse than last year". You cannot admit youre wrong and your so hard up for an argument that you're making shit up that goes against all logic and reason. Its gotta suck. Deep down inside you know your failing miserably.  Ouch Hulkster, Ouch.

;D 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2010, 03:13:30 PM »
I love how when people have lost an argument, and lost it badly, that they try and bring other factors into it that have NOTHING to do with the argument at hand, in a pathetic effort to make their opponent's position seem weaker.

one of the oldest tricks in the book.

and still just as wrong, fallicious and sad as it always has been..

Lol@claiming you won because you have no other way to argue the point without sounding complete delusional. You are projecting, and something fierce. You think that by trying to claim victory, will shift the argument away from the fact Ronnie stated, not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES, that 98 was better than 99.. which is an integral part of you entire arguemtn. It hurts to have the person your arguing for completely wipe away for argument, huh Hulkster?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2010, 03:25:25 PM »
you won because you have no other way to argue the point

lets talk about arguing the point.

lets see:

I have ronnie's public opinion.

I have the pics and videos that prove what he said was right.

the nuthuggers have:

ronnie's contradictory opinion.

and pics and vids that prove that it is wrong.

yeah, great argument you have there. LMAO. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2010, 03:33:36 PM »
Pics and videos are not dispositive, especially to discredit the opinions of those who were there in person.  When will you understand this, Hulkster?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2010, 04:17:11 PM »
Lol@claiming you won because you have no other way to argue the point without sounding complete delusional. You are projecting, and something fierce. You think that by trying to claim victory, will shift the argument away from the fact Ronnie stated, not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES, that 98 was better than 99.. which is an integral part of you entire arguemtn. It hurts to have the person your arguing for completely wipe away for argument, huh Hulkster?

Look the kid is so badly owned what else can he say? Ronnie proved him wrong for the umteenth time, First   Ronnie admits he couldn't beat Dorian not once not twice but three times this killed him , it killed him that Ronnie said Doeian had the thickest & freakiest back he ever seen , the Ronnie says 3 times 1998 was his best ! He's wrong about everything as usual and soundly defeated by his own hero

Look what hes become a bitter troll who laces every post with personal attacks , lies and enhanced pictures   , he's crushed all he has left is denial. It isn't funny anymore  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2010, 04:19:47 PM »

lets see:

the nuthuggers have:

A. You DONT have Ronnies public opinion, and no matter how many times you lie, or how many mental gymnastics you do to try and convince yourself,0 it wont make it so. Fucking LOL. Your upset cause your in a corner, Ronnie said 3 times that YOUR opinion is incorrect to him. Technically you have the contradictory opinion, becuase the minority opinion. Only said once, not 3 times. And you werent at the contests, RONNIE was and he competed, that makes his opinion a little morevalid than yours. Your pics and vids mean nothing when Ronnie himself is telling you what his best is. Sorry, but you lose this one. OUCH, thats gotta hurt.
``

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2010, 04:30:45 PM »

lets see:

the nuthuggers have:

Pics and vids only prove to you that he was better in 99.  To other people that see them the pics and vids prove otherwise.  Who is right? Everyone cuz the sport of bodybuilding is based on opinions. The criteria that the judges supposedly go by is VERY subjective.  It's not like gymnastics or diving where you have to hit specific moves correctly.  It's all opinions.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2010, 04:33:42 PM »
Pics and vids only prove to you that he was better in 99.  To other people that see them the pics and vids prove otherwise.  Who is right? Everyone cuz the sport of bodybuilding is based on opinions. The criteria that the judges supposedly go by is VERY subjective.  It's not like gymnastics or diving where you have to hit specific moves correctly.  It's all opinions.
youre not gonna convince him of shit. To him opinion is fact.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2010, 04:35:04 PM »
You DONT have Ronnies public opinion, and no matter how many times you lie

lie?

I guess you missed his victory seminar.

http://www.dennisbweis.com/Articles/Colman.html

I did not.

. I was almost 15 pounds heavier than last year, with a little bit better conditioning than last year.

aren't you glad I am here to educate you?

Flower Boy Ran Away

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2010, 04:37:06 PM »
lie?

I guess you missed his victory seminar.

http://www.dennisbweis.com/Articles/Colman.html

I did not.

aren't you glad I am here to educate you?

And I'm here to educate you on what an opinion is. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2010, 04:37:37 PM »
youre not gonna convince him of shit. To him opinion is fact.

no. the camera is fact. especially when people like Peter McGough who were AT THE CONTEST agree.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_7_23/ai_n15346614/

even Peter McGough feels 98 was better than 99.

how are you going to get around this nuthuggers after arguing that pics and vids mean nothing and that only people who were there matter?

you had better tell this to your friend Peter!

hahahahahahahaha

its so easy to own stupid people :P :P :P :P.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2010, 04:39:26 PM »
Pics and videos are not dispositive, especially to discredit the opinions of those who were there in person.  When will you understand this, Hulkster?

when you understand that Peter McGough feels 99 was better than 98. and 2003 for that matter.

Peter believes Ronnie's 99 form was better than all these, and all forms of dorian as well, as he feels 99 'advanced the sport' as far as Mr. Olympia appearences go.

enjoy LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2010, 04:42:14 PM »
no. the camera is fact. especially when people like Peter McGough who were AT THE CONTEST agree.

how are you going to get around this nuthuggers after arguing that pics and vids mean nothing and that only people who were there matter?

hahahahahahahaha

Your right, Mcgough does feel 98 was better than 99. LOL
And Ronnie agrees with him, 3 times, that 98 was better than 99. Thats gotta suck.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2010, 04:43:46 PM »

hahahahahahahaha

The best part is you were trying earlier to argue against Ronnie what his best showing was. Can you say fucking retarded? Fucking LOL!!!

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2010, 04:45:52 PM »

hahahahahahahaha

No the camera isn't FACT!  Guess what? Being there isn't FACT either. It's an opinion no matter how you try to spin it.  1000 people can see a pic of Ronnie and say wow he's got a great physique. That's their opinion only. When I see Ronnie I see an ugly physique that is just a mix bag of big body parts (except calves) and some of the worst abs in bodybuilding.  That's MY opinion and I've seen pics, vids and seen him in person on stage.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2010, 05:26:28 PM »
when you understand that Peter McGough feels 99 was better than 98. and 2003 for that matter.

Peter believes Ronnie's 99 form was better than all these, and all forms of dorian as well, as he feels 99 'advanced the sport' as far as Mr. Olympia appearences go.

enjoy LOL

You really are that stupid , Peter id now correct when you need him to be and I'm sure you agree with him when he specifically states Ronnie wad not as hard or as dry in 99 as he was in 98  ;) see you're constant state of hypocrisy where one minute Perer is right and thr next he's wrong

Peter is only right when you think he agrees with you and when he doesn't he's wrong and blind and biased because he's a Brit , I'm sure you agree with Peter when he says Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian  ;)

And No where did Peter say Ronnie was way more advanced than Dorian in fact dummy he prefaces the whole convo by saying it's impossible to choose who is best ! But you being desperate and retarded you're trying to speak for him !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 20, 2010, 05:32:27 PM »
The best part is you were trying earlier to argue against Ronnie what his best showing was. Can you say fucking retarded? Fucking LOL!!!

LMFAO Hulkster in among the dumbest people online

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 20, 2010, 06:08:07 PM »
LMFAO Hulkster in among the dumbest people online

Which when you think about it, is really saying something.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: February 20, 2010, 06:46:59 PM »

enjoy LOL

nowhere on the entire fucking article, is there a mention of ronnie 99 best anything.

on that article, PM noted his top olypmians which include 68 olivia, 74 arnold, 77 zane, 84 haney, 93 yates and 99 ronie.

below is the only mention of ronnie:

"Ronnie Coleman | 1999

In his first defense of the Mr. O title, Coleman exhibited size, condition and sinew-splitting fullness he lacked a year earlier. At 257 pounds, he was so separated that he looked like a walking anatomy chart. That being said, I still think he achieved his best-ever physique for the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic."

where does PM state that 99 is the best and better than yates?

OWNED!

again - NO MENTION OF RONNIE IN 99 BEST EVER.  NO METION
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #145 on: February 20, 2010, 06:47:51 PM »
LOL you people are so stupid my posts went right over your empty heads.

let me explain this slowly for your simple minds:

in case you didn't notice, nuthuggers like ND love to push how experts who were and their opinions are all that matters -hence your rejection of all the visual evidence..

so I showed that ND's lord and savior Peter McGough also feels that 99>98
contrary to what you morons have been preaching for the last 6 pages.

understand the irony now?

retards. ::)

whether or not I happen to agree with him has nothing to do with it.

I was simply pointing out that your own arguments fail you when they backfire.

but you all were too stupid to understand this.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #146 on: February 20, 2010, 06:50:48 PM »
honestly, you people need to take a course in how to debate or something.

your skills are so lacking it is appalling.

I mean, stuff like what I just posted goes right over your heads.

its disappointing.

it would be a lot better if you actually had the intelligence to keep up with me. :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: February 20, 2010, 07:12:10 PM »
LOL changed his mind?

more like forgot how good he looked.

as mentioned above, everyone has fond memories of their first time.

seriously, get a life dude.....as if you're the expert of what Ronnie himself thinks....now your questioning your own hero?.....lol

I'm not sure if you're at the creepy or deluded stage..........maybe both

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #148 on: February 20, 2010, 07:18:00 PM »
LOL you people are so stupid my posts went right over your empty heads.

let me explain this slowly for your simple minds:

in case you didn't notice, nuthuggers like ND love to push how experts who were and their opinions are all that matters -hence your rejection of all the visual evidence..

so I showed that ND's lord and savior Peter McGough also feels that 99>98
contrary to what you morons have been preaching for the last 6 pages.

understand the irony now?

retards. ::)

whether or not I happen to agree with him has nothing to do with it.

I was simply pointing out that your own arguments fail you when they backfire.

but you all were too stupid to understand this.

Now your just trying to shift the topic from the fact your hero said 98 was better than 99 himself.. and the fact that you claimed to know better than Ronnie  who was there and competed himself.
FUCKING LOL.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2010, 06:33:56 AM »
You and Hulkster and the other nutt-huggers got destroyed what did Ronnie say? yeah I thought so and he trumps you and did you even listen to that? did you?  Heath said he liked 1998 better and 2003 was just ' retarded ' , Troy Alves said he liked 1998 better the only one who said 2003 was his best bar-none was the guy who looked like he just walked out of Nike Town and he said because he was the biggest & freakiest and Dexter never gave an answer he said backstage when Ronnie got undressed he knew the contest was over

More examples of your comprehension problems and lets see what the ' experts say ' about Ronnie's best  ;)

You're in real trouble here cos all you're revealing is that whilst lots of people prefer the look Ronnie had in '98, most people agree that 2003 was his most dominant.

This is a problem for you because you need to believe that in '97 when he came 9th and Dorian killed him, that Ronnie was somehow pretty much at or near his all time best already. However, this is simply not true.