Author Topic: stimulus=artificial economy boost only going to make it more difficult to paybak  (Read 1428 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
thanks obama for artificially boosting the economy with our tax dollars , not to create more jobs , but to blow a buch of money pissing off our debt holders even more wish inevitably will have to lead to even more taxes and inflation because sooner or later they are going to want to be paid back in full, the only way the government will do this is put the increased burden on the people while the government keeps spending and keeps stimulating with our tax dollars wich will increase at rapid rates

eventually our debt lenders will see that the dollar will be worth alot less because of these policies?

what do you libs think about this, im no expert on politics but stimulus is just a way of spending more money we dont have, stimulus would be ok if the country wasnt in any debt and it didnt come out of our taxes but out of the governemnts money i suppose but that would never happen

why do people want to pay a higher percentage of tax to support the stimulus is beyond me, surely the american people could do better things with there income then pay more taxes for stimulus?

i wonder if there will be evil responses directed towards me from IRS and government workers in this thread because im asking a simple question of how and why more debt is good?
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Clearly a tax increase Falcon, clearly.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Are you raising the volume to your conservative talk radio channel with one hand and typing with the other?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Are you raising the volume to your conservative talk radio channel with one hand and typing with the other?
I think Falcon posts while standing so you could be right.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Johnny=Religious moron

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I think Falcon posts while standing so you could be right.

LOL, Well played sir!

You've been on a roll here lately my friend!  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
thanks obama for artificially boosting the economy with our tax dollars , not to create more jobs , but to blow a buch of money pissing off our debt holders even more wish inevitably will have to lead to even more taxes and inflation because sooner or later they are going to want to be paid back in full, the only way the government will do this is put the increased burden on the people while the government keeps spending and keeps stimulating with our tax dollars wich will increase at rapid rates

eventually our debt lenders will see that the dollar will be worth alot less because of these policies?

what do you libs think about this, im no expert on politics but stimulus is just a way of spending more money we dont have, stimulus would be ok if the country wasnt in any debt and it didnt come out of our taxes but out of the governemnts money i suppose but that would never happen

why do people want to pay a higher percentage of tax to support the stimulus is beyond me, surely the american people could do better things with there income then pay more taxes for stimulus?

i wonder if there will be evil responses directed towards me from IRS and government workers in this thread because im asking a simple question of how and why more debt is good?
Uh, the tax level is about the same as Bush and less for you since you are in NO WAY in the top 5 percent of income level.

In Fact, if you filed taxes this year, you will get a tax cut, more money in your pocket than anytime during the entire 8 years of Bush.

If you are so concerned about spending, why don`t you take a look at what the overwhelming MAJORITY of the budget is wasted on.  The military.  Start there with the cutting.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Uh, the tax level is about the same as Bush and less for you since you are in NO WAY in the top 5 percent of income level.

In Fact, if you filed taxes this year, you will get a tax cut, more money in your pocket than anytime during the entire 8 years of Bush.

If you are so concerned about spending, why don`t you take a look at what the overwhelming MAJORITY of the budget is wasted on.  The military.  Start there with the cutting.

oh brother so you want to cut defense and have iran bomb the shit out of us? LOL

yes im concerned about spending and the increase in taxes that are projected
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
oh brother so you want to cut defense and have iran bomb the shit out of us? LOL

yes im concerned about spending and the increase in taxes that are projected
Oh brother, military Spending is what the majority of what the budget is comprised of.  A great portion of that is also used in maintaining and storing outdated weapons which will never be used.

Don`t bitch about spending or a deficit unless you are ready to cut the military.

Personally, I would cut it dramatically.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
LOL, Well played sir!

Thanks bro, I have been watching entertanment tonight lately

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
LOL, Well played sir!

When you go a little crazy your posts are in line with the other getbiggers.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Oh brother, military Spending is what the majority of what the budget is comprised of.  A great portion of that is also used in maintaining and storing outdated weapons which will never be used.

Don`t bitch about spending or a deficit unless you are ready to cut the military.

Personally, I would cut it dramatically.

u cant cut the military if you care about your safety, its like making yourself shorter and wimpier youll get pushed around and eventually beat up

you may have forgot that the rest of the world REALLY HATES US and despises our freedom

we have to cut taxes to let buisnesses grow , not have stimulisis with our tax money

less taxes=we could work less and still have a strong military

we need to cut most things, but not the military
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

this leaves out your great friend oboma wich has set the bar at 1.4 TRILLION in debt

thats not BILLION BUT TRILLION ADONIS , why do you skip around the truth ?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

of course it boosted the economy THEY STOLE YOUR MONEY AND PUT IT INTO THE SYSTEM TO BOOST IT LOL

less savings for you!
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
LOL, Well played sir!

Just trying to keep Nasser Nights under control.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
two intellectual heavyweights talking politics (Adonis and Johnnay).

does either have a job?  i know both live in NC, not exactly the center of human civilization.
Deep Tissue Massage

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

does either have a job?  i know both live in NC, not exactly the center of human civilization.
How can you you say that goodrum lives in NC

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Where I live it is larger and more advanced than Atlanta.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that government taking YOUR money and spending it FOR YOU isnt a good thing

projected tax increases are not good either

nor is obomas 1.4 trillion in debt in ONE YEAR and meeting with the DHALI LAMA whom the china-coms *our debt holders* told us not too, china can fuck us over money wise anytime they wish but oboma is a spend crazy bastard
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
When you go a little crazy your posts are in line with the other getbiggers.

LOL, yeah I can be a bit of a pussy when I am tired and mellowed from just getting done working out.

5 or 6 beers and maybe a little whiskey and it's a different story altogether, then it's time to raise a little "internet hell"  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
LOL, yeah I can be a bit of a pussy when I am tired and mellowed from just getting done working out.

5 or 6 beers and maybe a little whiskey and it's a different story altogether, then it's time to raise a little "internet hell"  8)
Dont forget the cigarettes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

everyone on this forum is from NC including you , put down the bottle and pick up the bible son
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
everyone on this forum is from NC including you , put down the bottle and pick up the bible son

Billy Graham approved.