Author Topic: VICTORIOUS MELVIN ANTHONY VISITS PBW - "The Phoenix Report" (Listen Now)  (Read 6571 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Announcement - Episode #180

PBW: "The Phoenix Report" with Melvin Anthony (Replay Now Available)

2010's First Champion is Crowned!

The spotlight is on Phoenix as "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly" covers the year's first contest.  Tune in for a closer look at all the stories that unfolded at the inaugural "Phoenix Pro" and a special visit with a victorious Melvin Anthony - the FIRST champion of 2010! Following his 3rd professional title, Melvin discusses his new "winning formula" and his next stop: Columbus! -- Presented by MuscleTech, PBW airsLIVE on Monday at 8pm ET.

Bonus Segment: PBW Welcomes World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) Founder Reed Harris for a look ahead to WEC 47 at the Arnold Sports Festival.

Listen Now at www.BodybuildingRadio.com
Replays provided courtesy of Bodybuilding.com

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine, The Muscle Asylum Project, Six Star Muscle and BodySpace!
PBW: The Official radio show of Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend.
A proud sponsor of the NPC National Championships and the USA Championships

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Comparing melvin with past pics... he was absolutely diced for this show.  I wonder what he figured out for this year that he didn't know before.

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
How is The Chad feeling today now that Melvin wins his first show after Dennis takes over his prep?

;D  ;D  ;D
I

AVBG

Ask Mel how much help did he get from Jackson with his diet?

Is it true that Dexter has had a hand in all the preps that Melvin has placed well in?

Bob, was Toney a victim off your comparable line up theory?

How does Hide compare with Melvin, only in height?

Also we want to know if he's coming back to Aus show, now the pressure for the win is off?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Did melvin feel he could/should have been fuller for this show?

What can we expect to see at the Arnold that was different from the Phoenix Pro?

Does he really see himself taking top 3 at the Arnold, and if so, what guys does he think he can legitimately knock out?  (Melvin is confident, I think he'll name names!)

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
well, if the entire Arnold line-up had entered the PHX pro show, melvin would have gotten 7th.

He's an incredible bodybuilder with great talent - but the competition at the arnold will just be crazy this year.  You'll have 4 or 5 guys that could win the O this year, on the same stage.  Melvin is 2nd callout, if he's lucky.

Not to take away from his recent win, however.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
how many times out of 10 does Melvin beat Toney Freeman?

AVBG

how many times out of 10 does Melvin beat Toney Freeman?

twice.. why you ask?

AVBG

Ask Mel how much help did he get from Jackson with his diet?

Is it true that Dexter has had a hand in all the preps that Melvin has placed well in?

Thanks for asking Dan!

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
at 100% for both of them... toney beats melvin every time  :-X

AVBG

Re: PBW: VICTORIOUS MELVIN ANTHONY VISITS PBW - "The Phoenix Report" (Monday)
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 05:54:16 PM »

Also we want to know if he's coming back to Aus show, now the pressure for the win is off?

Thanks again!

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: VICTORIOUS MELVIN ANTHONY VISITS PBW - "The Phoenix Report" (Listen Now)
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 11:59:00 AM »
Congrats to Melvin (WESTSIDE) Anthony!!!!!
((-::

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: VICTORIOUS MELVIN ANTHONY VISITS PBW - "The Phoenix Report" (Listen Now)
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 04:47:43 AM »
What a great show. I never knew Melvin went through so many trials and tribulations this past year .   I found it to be very informative .  I myself was in attendance in Phoenix, and found your reporting of the show to be spot on . Although I Toney Freeman winning the show hands down.