Author Topic: Elimination Chamber  (Read 1331 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Elimination Chamber
« on: February 21, 2010, 08:25:13 AM »
What are you guys expecting to go down tonight, as this is going to be a big event leading into Mania?

I'll be there, 12 rows back from Center Ring  8)
Air Falcon

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Elimination Chamber
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 10:05:28 AM »
Hold up a Waddy or Getbig sign.
Make something that says "Epic Pwnage" or some such shit.

Cena < Slacker

I Came To See "Venom" Vince Versace

Fukk, I never made signs.
Just be creative.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Elimination Chamber
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 04:09:10 PM »
Show was an absolute blast, went to an epic happy hour before the show, they were serving liter Long Island's for 2.50, so was feeling great too.  

-Cena, HHH, and Taker got the biggest ovations.  Orton, being from St. Louis, didn't really receive anything special.  Cena, IMO has one of the best entrances of all time and he didn't disappoint.

-The Chamber matches were all very good, especially the Smackdown chamber, w/ HBK coming out of nowhere, and staring down Taker at the end made the entire show.

-Miz needs to be kicked out of the WWE, he sucks.

-John Morrison is awesome, a man with his size and athleticism should receive much more of a push.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT:  Having a Drink w/ Jerry the King Lawler at the Hard Rock Cafe!!  Have heard mixed opinions on the King, but last night he was awesome, Super Nice guy.  Had a funny conversation about the King's role in the film Man on The Moon, and he had a hilarious story about Jim Carey being an asshole.  King also said that the reason Taker 'ran' into the ring during his entrance was because he actually received 2nd degree burns from his intro flames :o.  My buddy made the comment about Drew McIntyre walking by, and King goes "Who? Oh yeah, never met that guy?" 8) It was pretty Cool night.

Overall, great time...The 'people watching' that you can do at a WWE event is worth every bit the price of admission  ;D
Air Falcon