Author Topic: Antonio Cromartie and his seven children from six different mothers  (Read 2594 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
What a serious philandering piece of dogshit this guy is.....I can't believe I was pushing for a Willis McGahee/Cromartie trade before I read about this article......

Attorney alleges Cromartie late on child support
By Brent Schrotenboer, UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 7:29 p.m.

Chargers cornerback Antonio Cromartie is past due on about $25,000 in child support after missing his Feb. 1 payment due date for several of his children, an attorney for the mother of one of his children says.

Cromartie, 25, has at least seven children with six different women in five states.

The timeliness of his child support payments has been an ongoing concern to the mothers, court records show.

An attorney for one of the mothers recently filed a document in San Diego Superior Court that prevents him from buying or selling any property without first making sure he’s current on his child support. That mother is owed $3,500 monthly for his 2-year-old daughter. All of the children are under 6.

“My client would like to see him live up to the commitment he made to his children in the interviews he’s given about being a committed father and make sure he shares the benefits of his lifestyle,” said Steven Bishop, an attorney for one of the mothers.
Messages left Wednesday with attorneys and agents for Cromartie were not returned.

Bishop said Cromartie was current until February but since hasn’t paid “any of the mothers.”

Cromartie signed a five-year contract in 2006 with $7.35 million guaranteed.
Cromartie has been named in at least five paternity suits the past three years.

In an interview with the Union-Tribune last summer, he said he was distracted in 2008 mostly because of his off-field issues. “My head wasn’t in there,” Cromartie said then. “I was dealing with my kids and their moms. It had my mind somewhere else.”

Bishop said Cromartie was engaged to his client a few years ago, despite her knowledge of some of his other children at that time. Bishop said when at least one other woman became pregnant during the engagement, “that brought an end to it.”
[/b]

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Antonio Cromartie and his seven children from six different mothers
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 05:16:15 AM »
I remember reading about this a couple of years ago.....sad.

On a related note, while the hell can't his wages be garnished to pay the support?  It should be a federal law that your SSN is attached to the payments and any amount of wages you receive should have it automatically deducted and placed into an account for the child.  Too simple for the idiots who run our country, I suppose.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 10:04:44 AM »
Only 25, too. Quite impressive.  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 10:08:56 AM »

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 12:05:10 PM »
I just can't comprehend why in the world someone would want to father 7 children, whether it's intentional or not.

Look, busting a nut inside a woman without a condom feels fucking GREAT. But you have to be the world's dumbest shithead to father that many children. The guy is lucky his dick hasn't fallen off yet.

Just absolutely shit-stupid.....his paychecks should absolutely be docked by way of court order.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 07:11:25 PM »
As long as its not Newman, I'm ok. ::)
((-::

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 01:22:14 AM »
As long as its not Newman, I'm ok. ::)
newman is on the decline. Jenkins is way better

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 01:24:10 AM »

Brutal bloated face from too much dbol....
P

newmom

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 05:30:31 AM »
well first off at 25 thats just wrong..

I guess the women wanted his money..how many were a one week stand not just a one night because he was busting on road trips seems to be..UGH gross

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 12:17:37 PM »
newman is on the decline. Jenkins is way better
MJ is a good

Pup but TNEW true vet!    Scandrick is just drooling one to slip.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 02:57:34 PM »
I just can't comprehend why in the world someone would want to father 7 children, whether it's intentional or not.

Look, busting a nut inside a woman without a condom feels fucking GREAT. But you have to be the world's dumbest shithead to father that many children. The guy is lucky his dick hasn't fallen off yet.

Just absolutely shit-stupid.....his paychecks should absolutely be docked by way of court order.

It is all his fault and by all accounts, Dude is a moron but Child Support will be kicking his ass for the next 18 years.  :D I would still trade you Calvin Johnson for a good corner.  :o We are taking all that is decent out of the state in MICHIGAN.
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2010, 04:34:21 PM »
It is all his fault and by all accounts, Dude is a moron but Child Support will be kicking his ass for the next 18 years.  :D still trade you Calvin Johnson for a I would good corner.  :o We are taking all that is decent out of the state in MICHIGAN.

Bro....Seriously....if I'm the general manager of the Lions.....Calvin Johnson is untradeable. Period. He's that good.

As a Lions fan, why do you want to see him go? Stafford and Johnson can develop into a terrific tandem for years to come. Is Johnson's contract almost up? If so, then I can understand why you would want to see him traded in case he's dead set on leaving as a free agent. At least you would get something valuable in return. Is that the reason, Steele?

He's worth a 1st and a 3rd round pick to a team badly needing of a stud receiver. but the Ravens would never give away picks like that because they draft so well every year. But imagining CJ in the purple and black makes me drool!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 04:48:35 PM »
Bro....Seriously....if I'm the general manager of the Lions.....Calvin Johnson is untradeable. Period. He's that good.

As a Lions fan, why do you want to see him go? Stafford and Johnson can develop into a terrific tandem for years to come. Is Johnson's contract almost up? If so, then I can understand why you would want to see him traded in case he's dead set on leaving as a free agent. At least you would get something valuable in return. Is that the reason, Steele?

He's worth a 1st and a 3rd round pick to a team badly needing of a stud receiver. but the Ravens would never give away picks like that because they draft so well every year. But imagining CJ in the purple and black makes me drool!

ok dont complain about a corner...the steelers have to do something about the secondary. I thought we were gonna go after Davis...the kid out of UI...he went to the dolphins...

dude McFadden was our best...but that homo went to the cardinals...we are stuck with william gay and townsend..Thats just nasty. If we could get Chris McCallister and McKinley..i would feel a lot better about our secondary. Also i hear that we might be getting rid of Clark...yeah...nice... ::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 04:50:08 PM »

I do not want him to go but let's face fact that C.J. is very unhappy with the way that Detroit is going. Calvins contract is almost up and i do not believe that Detroit wants to give him a monster deal and that is what it would take for him to stay in Detroit. The Lions have so many holes to fill that it is not even funny. I am reading that Tampa Bay wants to trade up to either #1 or #2 to get Suh Or Gerald Mccoy and i would love to get as much picks as possible. Calvin was banged up this whole year and he is beat up alot but does have alot of heart and is better then Derek Mason.  ;) The one bad thing about the Lions is that our GM is a Douche and would really give away C.J. for hardly anything because we have way too many high dollar contracts.  >:( Our biggest problem is Jeff Backus at LT and he is in his last year and will move back to LG after next season because Backus has lost his high motor that he had while playing at Michigan but that happens. I want C.J. Spiller so bad but with a Bad O-Line, long shot and he is a mid first rounder but Detroit needs a good 1-2 Punch at Running back and some playmakers on the defensive side....I am not the GM but i would trade Calvin to Baltimore for a 1st and 3rd. I would hate to see him go but this a business and that is the nature of the beast.  
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2010, 05:17:10 PM »
It is all his fault and by all accounts, Dude is a moron but Child Support will be kicking his ass for the next 18 years.  :D I would still trade you Calvin Johnson for a good corner.  :o We are taking all that is decent out of the state in MICHIGAN.
You KNOW I'd take Calvin Johnson !!!!!!    Wait he DID mention smoking dope though......want Roy back?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »
You KNOW I'd take Calvin Johnson !!!!!!    Wait he DID mention smoking dope though......want Roy back?

Calvin Johnson is Anti-Gay and would not workout for the Gayboys!! Roy actually did well in Detroit but it is bombing with Dallas.
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 05:32:50 PM »
Calvin Johnson is Anti-Gay and would not workout for the Gayboys!! Roy actually did well in Detroit but it is bombing with Dallas.
Dallas is nowhere near gay. As Detroit is KNOWN for having a GAYER version of the Dallas uniform!    With weopons like Witten and Austin, we don't need Roy to be the franchise like Detroit needed him and Calvin, and Mike Williams, and and and.....all we need is Roy to be there we counted on....he's had SOME good plays   but if Romo doesn't trust him , he knows not to throw the ball his way.   

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 05:40:51 PM »
Dallas is nowhere near gay. As Detroit is KNOWN for having a GAYER version of the Dallas uniform!    With weopons like Witten and Austin, we don't need Roy to be the franchise like Detroit needed him and Calvin, and Mike Williams, and and and.....all we need is Roy to be there we counted on....he's had SOME good plays   but if Romo doesn't trust him , he knows not to throw the ball his way.   

Then why did Jerry make the deal to make him the franchise Reciever!! Detroit did not need him because we got rid of his ass.
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 07:32:49 PM »
Then why did Jerry make the deal to make him the franchise Reciever!! Detroit did not need him because we got rid of his ass.
Witten is our franchise receiver period   TE or not.   Our last Franchise WR wore 81 and had more issues than NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC!