Author Topic: anyone inject into vein ???  (Read 11967 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
anyone inject into vein ???
« on: February 21, 2010, 04:05:03 PM »
who has injected into a vein by accident? how did you feel? can you die from it ?

i heard you'd cough alot for like 15mins and thats all ??

i've also heard some people having panic attacks after injections? anyone here experience it?

4thAD

Re: anyone inject into vein ???
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 05:47:23 PM »
If you aspirate you will never have this problem. Yes, you could possibly die injecting an oil directly into a vein.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 05:51:10 PM »
If you aspirate you will never have this problem. Yes, you could possibly die injecting an oil directly into a vein.
i dont do steroids .. YET lol ... im just trying to find out the risk... just wondering in case shit happens... thanks man

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 06:22:56 PM »
i have hit a vein before and never got anything from it.....it can cause death as a worst case scenario....just asperate....once u get good u can feel it go through a vein its kinda painfull......just pull out and re-pin....
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 07:25:47 PM »
i dont do steroids .. YET lol ... im just trying to find out the risk... just wondering in case shit happens... thanks man

Gotcha. When the needle is inserted, you want to put a little back pressure on the syringe. If blood flows into the needle (which it will easily if you are directly in a vein) you need to pull out and re pin. This will prevent you from injecting oil into the vein. Passing through a vein is common and is really not much of a concern.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 01:33:21 AM »
Well... if people are injection just beneath the skin then yeah.

I've nicked veins and had some oil irritate it... never INJECTED in one though. Sounds fucking tough!

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 10:14:18 AM »
i have hit a vein before and never got anything from it.....it can cause death as a worst case scenario....just asperate....once u get good u can feel it go through a vein its kinda painfull......just pull out and re-pin....

thanks for the responses... im no idiot, i have read that you have to aspirate etc etc .. i know that aspiration is the way to PREVENT injecting into vein, i was just curious to see what happens IF someone doesnt aspirate and injects into a vein, what steps should they take? what are the symptoms?

thanks again guys

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 10:17:08 AM »
the cough only seems to happen when using tren, primarily tren made from fina pellets. no one is sure exactly why it happens.

the aspiration/air in the vein issue isnt anything to get your panties tied up in a knot about. ive never once aspirated, and ive done hundreds of injections.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 10:54:05 AM »
haha i just gave my self a shot and i felt it pass through a vein half way in so i kept pushing then asperated and no blood but when i pulled out blood shot out a foot and then started flowing fast down arm....... so i know it will be sore later

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 06:40:49 PM »
the cough only seems to happen when using tren, primarily tren made from fina pellets. no one is sure exactly why it happens.

the aspiration/air in the vein issue isnt anything to get your panties tied up in a knot about. ive never once aspirated, and ive done hundreds of injections.

I think it pertains to Tren Ace, mainly the Acetate ester. How fast it absorbs in the body causing this effect.

I aspirate every time. Hard to on delts but I manage.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 09:31:25 PM »
You need to do more research bro

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 10:05:12 PM »
You need to do more research bro
well I found it says that when you aspirate what looks like air bubbles is not air bubbles its the vacuum inside the syringe. It looks like air bubble though.
l

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 03:19:06 PM »
Im confused. So what I recall is I put the needle all the way in and but prior to injecting pull back on the cylinder of the syringe to show not in a vein.... wtf!
I dont get it, if that happens than air bubbles will show up in the syringe right after pulling back and before I injeect...... you die from air bubble!. :),

You dont die from air bubbles. You dont want to shoot air, and definitely not into a vein, but you would need to shoot a lot of air directly into a vein to cause an air embolism.

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2010, 03:09:55 PM »
When I was young I shot test directly into a vein in my leg, 2 cc's, blood came into the needle and swished around in the oil and I just dropped the plunger anyway, stupidly.  It hurt like a guy and I could "feel" it shoot down one side of my leg and up the other side.  I was terrified, my heart was racing and shit, but nothing ever happened.  I didn't have a heart attack or anything.  Just scared the fucking shit out of me and now, if I see blood come into the needle, I pull it out.   ;)

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2010, 05:16:19 PM »
OK there will be a huge difference between shooting into a vein and shooting into a minor artery or arterioles. Basic anatomy people. Blood goes back to the lungs and heart through veins and venules, to the extremities from the heart through arteries and arterioles. If you actually do go into a vein in will not bleed all that much unless you have high blood pressure or you merely passed through a more superficial vein or venule. Now if you shot into an artery or arteriole or even passed through one there will be lots of bleeding , far more.
You wouldn't feel in go down your leg at all if you went into a vein, as that would be impossible as it would be going straight from the point of injection back up to the heart.
Regardless where you shoot you are going to pierce capillaries hence how the oil or whatever base solution the steroid is in, is how it is disseminated through into your blood stream. The viscosity of any base would have to be very, very high to cause a heart attack, or high volume into a major vein.  

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 12:39:50 PM »
OK there will be a huge difference between shooting into a vein and shooting into a minor artery or arterioles. Basic anatomy people. Blood goes back to the lungs and heart through veins and venules, to the extremities from the heart through arteries and arterioles. If you actually do go into a vein in will not bleed all that much unless you have high blood pressure or you merely passed through a more superficial vein or venule. Now if you shot into an artery or arteriole or even passed through one there will be lots of bleeding , far more.
You wouldn't feel in go down your leg at all if you went into a vein, as that would be impossible as it would be going straight from the point of injection back up to the heart.
Regardless where you shoot you are going to pierce capillaries hence how the oil or whatever base solution the steroid is in, is how it is disseminated through into your blood stream. The viscosity of any base would have to be very, very high to cause a heart attack, or high volume into a major vein.  

Excellent post!

It takes a large amount of oil/air to cause a heart problem, just ask Milos.

Just be careful guys, always aspirate and don't move the needle around much once you start pushing the plunger.

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 02:39:42 PM »
Not to mention it's very difficult to actually inject directly into a vein doing an IM injection, I would venture to say less than .5% of anyone has ever actually injected directly into a vein or artery.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »
when i inject i follow up with a little air to seal It off for when i pull out..no leakage Or even a drop of blood when i do that an It gets the like .1 that's normally left in the syringe too

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 03:41:10 PM »
ive done this with tren ace, i felt my chest go very tight and breathing in heavy was just a gasping wheezing sound and head started thumping like youve been sniffing poppers, very scary

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2010, 04:29:46 PM »
ive done this with tren ace, i felt my chest go very tight and breathing in heavy was just a gasping wheezing sound and head started thumping like youve been sniffing poppers, very scary

That's happened with me using t400 and UG Mast Prop (as well as Tren Ace).  Quite common thing to happen.

Getting Huge

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 05:06:08 PM »
Gotcha. When the needle is inserted, you want to put a little back pressure on the syringe. If blood flows into the needle (which it will easily if you are directly in a vein) you need to pull out and re pin. This will prevent you from injecting oil into the vein. Passing through a vein is common and is really not much of a concern.

If you stick yourself and pull the needle back, wont there always be blood that flows out???

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2010, 05:46:51 PM »
You mean pull the plunger back? Also known as aspirating...no blood will come out if your injecting in the proper spot