Author Topic: Texas Suicide Pilot's Daughter Calls Dad a Hero, IRS Plane Attack 'Inappropriate  (Read 604 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Texas Suicide Pilot's Daughter Calls Dad a Hero, IRS Plane Attack 'Inappropriate' 
 Source: ABC News

Joe Stack's Daughter Samantha Bell: 'Zero Signs' to Father's Rage; Victim's Son Said His Dad's the Real Hero

The daughter of the man who carried out a suicide plane attack against the IRS in Texas said she considered her father a hero for standing up to "the system" but said the attack that killed a government worker and injured 12 was "inappropriate" and "wrong."

"His last actions, the suicide, the catastrophe that caused injuries and death, that was wrong," Samantha Bell, Stack's daughter from his first marriage, told "Good Morning America" in a morning television exclusive telephone interview that aired today. "But if nobody comes out and speaks up on behalf of injustice, then nothing will ever be accomplished. But I do not agree with his last action with what he did. But I do agree about the government."

When "Good Morning America" asked if she considered her father a "hero," Bell, 38, said, "Yes, because now maybe people will listen."

Ken Hunter, son of Vernon Hunter, who was killed in the attack, said Stack's not the hero in this situation, but his father is.

"How can you call someone a hero who after he burns down his house, gets into his plane ... and drives it into the building to kill people?" Hunter told "Good Morning America." "My dad Vernon did two tours of duty in Vietnam. My dad's a hero." 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Wow - a vietnam vet who did two tours.   No wonder he was so pissed off.  I would be too seeing the crapola our govt is doing right now. 

Purge_WTF

Wow - a vietnam vet who did two tours.   No wonder he was so pissed off.  I would be too seeing the crapola our govt is doing right now. 

No, the guy who was in the IRS building was the 'vet, not Stack. But yes, I can understand why someone would do something like this. I doubt this will be the last incident of its kind in the near future.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  No, the guy who was in the IRS building was the 'vet, not Stack. But yes, I can understand why someone would do something like this. I doubt this will be the last incident of its kind in the near future.

My bad. 

Most people dont understnad the plight on people 50 y/o - 60 yo who have lost employment.  Those people are never getting decent paying jobs back and what do they do for the next 25 years? 

We are so totally screwed its unimaginable.  Anyone who believes in the Fairy God Govt recovery is totally deluded from reality. 

There are millions of people enslaved by hundreds of thousands of school debt who will never get out of it, millions underwater in their homes, millions with no prospects in life whatsoever, a govt assaulting the middle class every day, taxes massively being increased across the board on all levels, peoples savings getting wiped out, etc. 

But ZERO wants to discuss health care.   ::)  ::) 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I dont know many people that dont feel their dad was a hero.Nothing abnormal about that.Im shocked there arent many more cases like this.The government runs rough shod over everyone and then are shocked that some people cant take it anymore.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I dont know many people that dont feel their dad was a hero.Nothing abnormal about that.Im shocked there arent many more cases like this.The government runs rough shod over everyone and then are shocked that some people cant take it anymore.

Billy - did you see my Drinking w Bob vid? 

I too am surprised we dont see more of this.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
My bad. 

Most people dont understnad the plight on people 50 y/o - 60 yo who have lost employment.  Those people are never getting decent paying jobs back and what do they do for the next 25 years? 

Yeah and murdering a heroic veteran is going to get people to understand.  ::)

There's no cries against the IRS.  Hell, this story will be forgotten by the end of this week and that shitbag murderer will have killed for nothing.  Good riddance to the dumb fuck too stupid to realize that the murderous message he sent out will ring far louder and clearer than his woes with the IRS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Yeah and murdering a heroic veteran is going to get people to understand.  ::)

There's no cries against the IRS.  Hell, this story will be forgotten by the end of this week and that shitbag murderer will have killed for nothing.  Good riddance to the dumb fuck too stupid to realize that the murderous message he sent out will ring far louder and clearer than his woes with the IRS.

i wasnt justifying it, but understand why people do it, and why there will be many more of these events occuring in the future. 

SHTF all around on every level and people are losing everything.  Desperate people do desperate things, not that its right, its not, but its not completely out of the question either. 

If anything, I am shocked at how few of these things happen considering how bad the govt has become in destroying this country. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
i wasnt justifying it, but understand why people do it, and why there will be many more of these events occuring in the future. 

SHTF all around on every level and people are losing everything.  Desperate people do desperate things, not that its right, its not, but its not completely out of the question either. 

If anything, I am shocked at how few of these things happen considering how bad the govt has become in destroying this country. 

Dude, I tell all my kids that the only thing anybody will ever remember them for in this life is what they do for others.  And the same thing applies here.  The only thing this shitbag will be remembered for is being a murderer.

This understanding shit is nothing more than the same thing Muslim apologists do every fucking time a terrorist takes one of us out.  "Well, we can understand what they did because America is sooo bad, blah, blah, blah".

I'm glad we live in a country where more people are not doing this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dude, I tell all my kids that the only thing anybody will ever remember them for in this life is what they do for others.  And the same thing applies here.  The only thing this shitbag will be remembered for is being a murderer.

This understanding shit is nothing more than the same thing Muslim apologists do every fucking time a terrorist takes one of us out.  "Well, we can understand what they did because America is sooo bad, blah, blah, blah".

I'm glad we live in a country where more people are not doing this.

Me too, but I also understand why people snap.  Killing people is never justified, but its going to happen.