Author Topic: Would you hit it?  (Read 5837 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Would you hit it?
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 03:18:33 AM »

Never understood guys in that type of business, all want to get married! Why the fuck do you want to do that if you are a celebrity?? And being 19??
He's 19, and she's 25...is she past her expiration date?
She knows that "bird chest" isn't mature enough for marriage, and maybe she isn't either. Or maybe, he's been turned out by her. He said he is a beast when it comes to the females...like Trinam, I think its the other way around.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 03:31:05 AM »
He's 19, and she's 25...is she past her expiration date?
She knows that "bird chest" isn't mature enough for marriage, and maybe she isn't either. Or maybe, he's been turned out by her. He said he is a beast when it comes to the females...like Trinam, I think its the other way around.

is this like life blood of the AA male?  i had a 300lb slob telling me he was a playa, got game while just continued to ignore him.  my girl was like he couldnt suck one of her toes if he paid.  case study #2 fool tells me i was getting played by my girl cause she didnt want to pay for the popcorn given she had already paid for the tickets plus had that f##kable dress on that night. still havent figure out who was playin who that night.

what's up with AfroAmers and this playa/balla BS?  i havent figured it since it's seems to be something that come along with the rap culture which i dont listen too.     

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 03:39:38 AM »
is this like life blood of the AA male?  i had a 300lb slob telling me he was a playa, got game while just continued to ignore him.  my girl was like he couldnt suck one of her toes if he paid.  case study #2 fool tells me i was getting played by my girl cause she didnt want to pay for the popcorn given she had already paid for the tickets plus had that f##kable dress on that night. still havent figure out who was playin who that night.

what's up with AfroAmers and this playa/balla BS?  i havent figured it since it's seems to be something that come along with the rap culture which i dont listen too.     

It's the hip-hop culture...videos and such. Plus, black women are the real playas, and if a dude tries to get in the game laced with his heart (like I did), you are gonna get played. So black men, aided by the fact that many are raised by women, start to take up feminine attributes---being manipulative, lying, double dealing, etc. Also having tons of women, is considered that you are the man.

In vids, like Biggie said, "Money, ho's and clothes, that's all a brotha knows", dudes who have the balla money or are playas get the women...