Author Topic: Hey Hugo - Alex Jones no longer supports Medina over flip flops on 9/11 Claims.  (Read 2128 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hugo - I think an apology is in order to me. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
We all know that Medina has serious questions on the issue.  Her first and spontaneous answer is the honest one.  The one she gave after Hardball and others said "Wrong answer!" was the politically viable one.

Good.  let her win.  TX will have a truther in office.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We all know that Medina has serious questions on the issue.  Her first and spontaneous answer is the honest one.  The one she gave after Hardball and others said "Wrong answer!" was the politically viable one.

Good.  let her win.  TX will have a truther in office.

Than why did she lie about it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
she did what politicians always do...

her first answer is the honest one.  but 911 is an issue that is political suicide for candidates.  The left and right media shit on them.  So, a candidate will have a mome

Is she lying?  Yes, but only an idiot doesn't understand what she's saying.  She knows it stinks, like most people who aren't emotionally tied to it, who have studied it.  But to get the left to embrace her, she has to be quiet on the issue.  Remember, Ron paul had a lot to say about 911, then backed off the statements... it's obvious he feels a certain way, but to appease they have to back off them.  Hell, Palin admitted it ;)

Also... Remember it was FOX and drudge that made the most noise about explosive devices used on 911... for about a week.  Then coverage got quiet on it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
she did what politicians always do...

her first answer is the honest one.  but 911 is an issue that is political suicide for candidates.  The left and right media shit on them.  So, a candidate will have a mome

Is she lying?  Yes, but only an idiot doesn't understand what she's saying.  She knows it stinks, like most people who aren't emotionally tied to it, who have studied it.  But to get the left to embrace her, she has to be quiet on the issue.  Remember, Ron paul had a lot to say about 911, then backed off the statements... it's obvious he feels a certain way, but to appease they have to back off them.  Hell, Palin admitted it ;)

Also... Remember it was FOX and drudge that made the most noise about explosive devices used on 911... for about a week.  Then coverage got quiet on it.

So like I saide from day 1, she is a hack.  Hugo owes me an apology for his meltdown for my calling her a liar and a hack.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ::)  ::)

This aint about Palin or RP. 

Hugo melted down over the medina matter and now he owes me an apology as she either lied or is a hack like the rest. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
eh, fucckit.  you understand economy BS, but shit like this is just beyond what you can handle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3333, does it bug you that there is a significant element of truthers in the tea party?

Not at all, they are free to believe what they want.  My issue with the truthers is that in 9 years we still dont have even one coherent CT that stands up to more than 5 minutes scrutiny.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No apology accepted? :D 

Of course, I dont hold grudges.