0 (0%)
No
13 (65%)
Anxiety is a myth
3 (15%)
Anxiety is true with EQ
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Equipoise Anxiety  (Read 21260 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Equipoise Anxiety
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2010, 04:16:24 PM »
yeah but the problem is people SPECIFICALLY say EQ is the reason for that which is a load of bs
Yeah things out of your control have nothing to do with the drugs , like someone cutting you off in a car etc but how you react to situations then yes the drugs can have you acting in a way that you usely might not act.

io856

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 11:09:00 PM »
Yeah things out of your control have nothing to do with the drugs , like someone cutting you off in a car etc but how you react to situations then yes the drugs can have you acting in a way that you usely might not act.
I agree, but you can also be put into a certain state of mind with unidentifiable stimuli under certain hormonal balances.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2010, 01:20:26 AM »
For those that have used it and had blood tests done, how high did your RBC (red blood cell count) rise?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2010, 11:35:18 AM »
think about it guys.. when you start to panic example it's a clearly an issue with blood pressure.....

high bp = panic attacks , anxiety etc etc

take some blood meds , anti estrogens, aspirin anything to get your bp low and you will NEVER have anxiety issues....

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2010, 11:53:06 AM »
I don't have anxiety issues to begin with

dustin

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »
RBCs get higher on any steroid but EQ raised mine a good bit. Never had anxiety though. I think it's a huge load of BS.

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 03:05:41 PM »
I get anxiety from any AAS.

Remember raising your body's hormonal profile can have an exponential effect on your mood, kind of like when women have PMS or go through menopause.

I wouldn't say it's a myth, but i have had problems with anxiety my entire life and "ALL" AAS amplified it quite rapidly.

Steroids will intensify whatever natural characteristics you already have due to hormonal imbalances.

Good luck.

AMEN to that.  I have the exact same experience.  I have anxiety anyway, but roids kick it in overdrive immediately.  It sux!

8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 03:50:36 PM »
think about it guys.. when you start to panic example it's a clearly an issue with blood pressure.....

take some blood meds , anti estrogens, aspirin anything to get your bp low and you will NEVER have anxiety issues....

That's a bunch of bullshit. Steroids do not affect neurochemicals? Neurochemicals don't affect mood?

How can anyone claim hormones do no not affect mood? Boggles the mind.   ::) :D

Never had anxiety though. I think it's a huge load of BS.

Maybe there's no such thing as anxiety, period? :D Maybe "anxiety" is just an excuse to be a pussy. :D

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2010, 03:53:25 PM »
He's a newb talkin out of his ass

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2010, 04:23:56 PM »
found this article:

"Anxiety is felt to be related to GABA-ergic transmission in the brain. For some time, it has been known that some steroids, particularly boldenone (eq) and stanazolol (winny), affect GABA receptors in the brain. GABA is considered predominantly inhibitory, i.e. a "chiller". EQ can strip the brain of its natural chillers, GABA, creating waves of panic as you experience and describe so eloquently. Some people are born without sufficient GABA-ergic transmission, predisposing them to panic attacks such as you experienced, but in the absence of any externally administered drug. If you external stress overrides your GABA-ergic transmission, you will panic. So some only develop panic after a traumatic event. You probably had sufficient GABA-ergic transmssion for everyday life, but you were closer to that critical line than you thought, so when EQ stripped your GABA, you were pushed over that edge into panic. Some people are very far from that edge, so they can take a gram or two of EQ, strip their receptors, and still have no problems. Treatment options include benzos (which directly enhance GABA-ergic transmission, but have terrible tolerance and addiction potential and are NOT recommended), antidepressants (which by influencing serotonin and norepinephrine can enhance GABA-ergic transmission or simply screen more external stress through their mechanisms), and lastly DON"T DO EQ. This last one is simplest and best of course."

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2010, 05:03:23 PM »

Maybe there's no such thing as anxiety, period? :D Maybe "anxiety" is just an excuse to be a pussy. :D

maybe theres no such thing as mental disorders, period. just labels for different kinds of people.  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2010, 05:42:59 PM »

???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2010, 09:00:11 PM »
maybe theres no such thing as mental disorders, period. just labels for different kinds of people.  :)

Yeah, that's what Thomas Szasz would say. If there's no demonstratable organic damage to the brain, for example, it's not a disease. He doesn't think schizophrenia or psychosis are diseases in the proper sense either, just deviations from the norm.

Whatever label you put on it, anxiety is real. Depression is real. And they are influenced by a number of factors, exogenous hormones being one no doubt.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2010, 09:04:54 PM »
found this article:

"Anxiety is felt to be related to GABA-ergic transmission in the brain. For some time, it has been known that some steroids, particularly boldenone (eq) and stanazolol (winny), affect GABA receptors in the brain. GABA is considered predominantly inhibitory, i.e. a "chiller". EQ can strip the brain of its natural chillers, GABA, creating waves of panic as you experience and describe so eloquently. Some people are born without sufficient GABA-ergic transmission, predisposing them to panic attacks such as you experienced, but in the absence of any externally administered drug. If you external stress overrides your GABA-ergic transmission, you will panic. So some only develop panic after a traumatic event. You probably had sufficient GABA-ergic transmssion for everyday life, but you were closer to that critical line than you thought, so when EQ stripped your GABA, you were pushed over that edge into panic. Some people are very far from that edge, so they can take a gram or two of EQ, strip their receptors, and still have no problems. Treatment options include benzos (which directly enhance GABA-ergic transmission, but have terrible tolerance and addiction potential and are NOT recommended), antidepressants (which by influencing serotonin and norepinephrine can enhance GABA-ergic transmission or simply screen more external stress through their mechanisms), and lastly DON"T DO EQ. This last one is simplest and best of course."

Yes, that's one example of how steroids might affect mood, via brain chemistry. It's hard to pinpoint one mechanism or one neurotransmitter that is the cause of anxiety. Hell, scientists don't even know for sure how antidepressants for example reduce anxiety and alleviate depression. But hormones affect brain chemistry, I think most agree with that.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2010, 12:27:05 PM »

Please stop this nonsense.

8)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2010, 09:12:49 PM »
despite all the good comments about EQ the final verdict is that

EQ sucks.
 ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2010, 12:10:38 AM »
despite all the good comments about EQ the final verdict is that

EQ sucks.
 ;)
It wont blow you up or give you huge strength gains but is a good lean mass builder so I like it. :)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2010, 04:49:05 AM »
That's exactly why I started using it now

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2010, 07:06:05 AM »
It wont blow you up or give you huge strength gains but is a good lean mass builder so I like it. :)

X2
Thunderdome approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »
good cycle for lean mass is:

testosterone
trenbolone acetate
masteron prop
growth hormone
dianabol

and for the crazy ones insulin!

now we're talking  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2010, 04:23:55 PM »
how much more effective is stacking, than just a gram or two of test alone?( I prefer this question for the big users on the block for a while)
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »
how much more effective is stacking, than just a gram or two of test alone?( I prefer this question for the big users on the block for a while)
rotating compounds every so often can be beneficial, and because of this stacking test with one other roid then alternating that other roid every so often is smart...

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2010, 09:02:34 PM »

This is really dependant on what your goals are. 'Why are there different steroids to begin with?' this is a question you need to think about, and find the answer for. Testosterone was modified into what we have now because each compound elicits a different effect on the body, as far as bodybuilding is concerned muscle growth. If you are competing of course those steroids that tend not to aromatize or are dht based are going to be more beneficial than others that bloat you or aromatize easily. As for straight bulking generally those that cause the best nitrogen balance and protein metabolism are best and desired. Toxicity also a factor we must consider which is why a lot of the time we rotate compounds and don't run certain steroids for more than 6-8 weeks. In reality as I said before in bodybuilding most info on stacking, use etc... is anecdotal. That said, I find benefits in running more than one compound other than straight up test can lead to more solid gains.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2010, 12:09:39 AM »
good cycle for lean mass is:

testosterone
trenbolone acetate
masteron prop
growth hormone
dianabol

and for the crazy ones insulin!

now we're talking  :D
No need for slin or dball in that "lean" stack add EQ and then you have a winner  ;)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2010, 12:25:52 PM »
true i wouldnt use slin period though unless i was a pro bb