0 (0%)
No
13 (65%)
Anxiety is a myth
3 (15%)
Anxiety is true with EQ
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Equipoise Anxiety  (Read 21265 times)

dustin

Re: Equipoise Anxiety
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2010, 01:20:20 PM »
rotating compounds every so often can be beneficial, and because of this stacking test with one other roid then alternating that other roid every so often is smart...

This is what I've been doing. On top of that, if you use one steroid for too long it almost feels like you're running nothing at all. The psychological part really gets me. Blast and cruise, blast and cruise. I'm loving it.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2010, 01:42:33 PM »
I am also rotating compounds with my test...I've been on tren and winstrol and now I'm going to be switching to masteron...ill switch back to winstrol and tren in the summer...also will be running my test and eq all the way until october

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2010, 02:37:49 PM »
what about using example omnadren then enanthate..... then again omna then enanthate etc etc or is it all the same shit
also what about from using AI's

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2010, 02:48:16 PM »
I will rotate to sust,prop,suspensionand cyp before I would touch omnadren

dustin

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2010, 02:23:41 AM »
Been loving sustanon for the last while but going to switch to test enth. Might break down and run some enth and prop. Definitely short esters once I hop onto test/tren/mast though. Gonna be fun. I love test. :)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2010, 08:48:21 AM »
Dustin why don't you give german remedies a try? They have test enanthate and prop mixed in

4thAD

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2010, 08:07:57 PM »
what about using example omnadren then enanthate..... then again omna then enanthate etc etc or is it all the same shit
also what about from using AI's

I switch it up every now and again, Enanthate, sust, and prop. Will be running some suspension here soon.