Author Topic: Just a word of caution to all of you... Crushed Skull Bones (picture & video)  (Read 7913 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Just a word of caution to all of you...
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2010, 10:38:08 AM »
I don't need a spotter because i have a fucking power rack in my house.

When will these girls learn?

Even i dropped the bar towards my face the side bars would stop the bar from hitting my face.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2010, 10:42:08 AM »
I don't need a spotter because i have a fucking power rack in my house.

When will these girls learn?

Even i dropped the bar towards my face the side bars would stop the bar from hitting my face.

Dropping the bar and 15s on each side won't cause any significant damage anyway so you're in the clear with or without safety pins.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2010, 10:55:02 AM »
LOL, BF

Googling is fine. We all use it. But knowing when to throw a washing machine into your thesis, and when not to...now that is the mark of true philosopher.  ;D

A wise old man once taught me the healing power of Shiatsu persuasive force of using washing machines in a metaphysical argument.

He sells T shirts outside the WTC Empire state building.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2010, 11:02:03 AM »
Googling is fine. We all use it. But knowing when to throw a washing machine into your thesis, and when not to...now that is the mark of true philosopher.  ;D
All ARISTOTLE.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2010, 11:06:25 AM »
All ARISTOTLE.
You mean, of course, his pupil AMANA.   ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »
You mean, of course, his pupil AMANA.   ;D
You got me I'm outed.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2010, 12:09:20 PM »

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »

I don't need a spotter because i have a power rack in my house.

The article states that he was using a Jones Machine.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2010, 02:22:01 PM »
Says the 20 year old know it all, who claims he's better than all the established industry experts out there who are apparently "full of shit" and not as good as he is, who has very little credentials and even lesser experience, lol. You're not the first one of that kind nor will you be the last. That being said, I'm no different and there is nothing wrong with being head strong, as long as it doesn't turn you into a total asshole, which neither of us are.

As for the rest of your post, there's not much to say. The concept of God is so vague, undefined and wrapped around the just as complicated concept of infinity in so many ways, that anyone can say what they want on the subject and can neither be proven nor disproven with any assertion they make.

I pointed out a flaw in your metaphysics (belief precedes knowledge) and as is typical when you get beaten in an argument, you ignore it from then on and start on another thing altogether, while getting all defensive as hell. You say God is infinite and everything etc, but not every human "knows" that - nor do you either. It's what you believe and again, that assertion of yours can neither be proven nor disproven. There are tons of atheists out there who don't believe in any higher power at all and these kind of arguments have been around since the beginning of language.

So it's pointless to act like you've got the God concept all figured out or at least to enough of an extent where you can start talking down to others in regards to that subject. That's the realm of religion, not logic, which is what interest me.

It isnt a question of whether or not belief precedes knowledge or if knowledge precedes belief. it happens in different ways all the time. I gave an advise: " First Believe, then understand."

If your looking for evidence of creation through science, you will be very dissapointed. That person will find the idea of God hard to believe, with everything science is teaching nowdays. People are taught evolution and chemistry and mathematics, and they figure that these scientific ideas and facts somehow mean that God was and is completely "made up".

On the other hand, if one looks to science for a description of the mechanics of reality, first KNOWING that everything was created and has a purpouse, they will be amazed at the brilliance of existance, and wont have any problems at all with their faith.

I dont act like I have the God concept figured out, I act like I have a rational mind capable of understanding necessary truths.  :)

And I would never talk down to anyone, its just not me.

Ted Maul

• Getbig I
  • "This is for the big baby, Louie"
Faith/ religion overlooks the one unifying phrase common to all intelligent, high level intellectual debate conducted by genius minds from all around the world:

"Pics or it didn't happen"
"Gee dad, he's big"

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2010, 07:52:59 PM »
:) your arrogance amuses me

you dont understand God? every human being, regardless of whether or not they believe in God, does undersand God.

God is everything, God is infinite, God is the source of all existance.

Every human understands that idea.

:)

now, as for you taking a few weeks to understand the "argument" i laid out above.... its not that you ont realise what i said rtight now, its that you wont realise te brilliance of it untill later on. a few weeks? if your lucky. (the brilliance does not stem from me, the brilliance is within the laws of logic, and the principles of metaphysics. brilliance in exception.

majority of people never realise the nature of reality.

Very easy idea to understand.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2010, 07:46:59 AM »
Very easy idea to understand.  ::)
you cant fully understand what it would "feel like" to be infinite, but you completely understand the idea of infinite.

to get you to start seeing what I am trying to get across...     You agree that there is definitely some form of infinite in the universe? whether it be time, space, matter, whatever. theres infinite something. if there wasnt infinite something, then there would have never been anything, because it all had to come from somewhere in the beginning.

so just start with that.  :)