Author Topic: Exclusive: W.H. privately plots 2012 campaign run.  (Read 3890 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Exclusive: W.H. privately plots 2012 campaign run.
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 09:17:01 PM »
Since we've all become spelling NAZI's today. I'd like to point out there is no such insult as a deusche bag.
I believe the correct spelling you're struggling for is 'douche'. French for shower. ok carry on.  :)

ps: For a hetero guy, being a douchebag may not be all that bad a thing...considering where douches get to go. :P
hahah I wasnt being a spelling nazi my love i was just actually curious if your guys up north spelled margaritas like that  :-*

and ya douche bag is still a bad if your straight even considering... :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 09:17:33 PM »
yes, the birth cert CT has some serious questions - again, when did I call them idiots?  I'm probably one of the only ppl here who says the birthers have valid points, but they have idiots running their operations and they focus on the wrong points.

ask 33 or billy... I think there is starting to pile up some Qs about it, some coincidences, etc.  plus the M$M smeared it BEFORE people heard of it - much like 911- which tells me they were seriously worried about it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 09:20:28 PM »
yes, the birth cert CT has some serious questions - again, when did I call them idiots?  I'm probably one of the only ppl here who says the birthers have valid points, but they have idiots running their operations and they focus on the wrong points.

ask 33 or billy... I think there is starting to pile up some Qs about it, some coincidences, etc.  plus the M$M smeared it BEFORE people heard of it - much like 911- which tells me they were seriously worried about it.

LOL youve made fun of ppl for being birthers many times

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 04:19:57 AM »
Orally Tate and others are nutjobs.

But there are some real questions being asked by constitutional attorneys that deserve a second look.

Orally and friends go on MSNBC with fake documents (easily provable) to taint the entire movement.  Just like the 911 wackjobs talking about aliens got all the airplay while the scientists, NYPD, FDNY, and military personnel that came fwd were ignored ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 06:28:15 AM »
Obama 2012 - "Hey, I already fucked you once - get over it."

"Vote for me, you are screwed already"

"You were stupid enough the first time to vote for me."

"Were you that dumb to take my promises seriously the first time?"

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 06:46:19 AM »

Sorry,Im not a birther.I dont care about it.I dont think it should be a law to be born here to run for president.If your an American citczen you should be able to run.Many immigrants love this country more then those born here.I dont need the birth issue to despise Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 06:47:49 AM »
"Sorry,Im not a birther.I dont care about it.I dont think it should be a law to be born here to run for president.If your an American citczen you should be able to run.Many immigrants love this country more then those born here.I dont need the birth issue to despise Obama."

hi, kneepadder

;D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 06:50:03 AM »
"Sorry,Im not a birther.I dont care about it.I dont think it should be a law to be born here to run for president.If your an American citczen you should be able to run.Many immigrants love this country more then those born here.I dont need the birth issue to despise Obama."

hi, kneepadder

;D

Ha,ha,yeah.Im the one person on here who admits I dont like him because he is a black man who hates whites.All I had to see was his connections to Wright and Father Flager.I dont care if he was born on Mars,anyone who hates my people I hate them.