Author Topic: 986 days left  (Read 906 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
986 days left
« on: February 24, 2010, 03:06:57 PM »
still waiting for some positive change and the hope!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 986 days left
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 08:46:21 PM »
LOL!

Gallup still has his ass at 51%... that's higher than Clinton or Reagan at this point in their presidencies.  They were both a tad below 49/48%, I believe.

So while the nation isn't collecting his turds and selling them on Goldline.com, it's safe to say he's still - historically - in a safe spot.  Plus he's been steady for 3 months now, within 3%. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 09:02:22 PM »
LOL!

Gallup still has his ass at 51%... that's higher than Clinton or Reagan at this point in their presidencies.  They were both a tad below 49/48%, I believe.

So while the nation isn't collecting his turds and selling them on Goldline.com, it's safe to say he's still - historically - in a safe spot.  Plus he's been steady for 3 months now, within 3%. 

Once again, if you average the polls (as does RealClearPolitics), Obama's in the mid-40s.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 09:11:44 PM »
gallup has been doing this since carter.  their numbers after 1 year of clinton and reagan were low.  I think that's a very meaningful comparison.

i'm not saying obama deserves to keep his job in 2012.  I'm saying celebrating "we win!" after 1 year is silly. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 09:13:06 PM »
gallup has been doing this since carter.  their numbers after 1 year of clinton and reagan were low.  I think that's a very meaningful comparison.

i'm not saying obama deserves to keep his job in 2012.  I'm saying celebrating "we win!" after 1 year is silly. 

Funny!! 52% of folks in a CNN poll says much the same thing, regarding Obama keeping his job.

Plus, RealClearPolitics includes Gallup's numbers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 09:15:16 PM »
yeah, but they also include a lot of other polls which I don't see having the history of gallup.  I"m not saying they're good... but I wonder if they include rasmussen, who somehow usually has obama lower than everyone.  I like aggregate polling - if you have historical comparisons.  RCP can't tell me where clinton and reagan were after a year, can they?  (using all the same techniques and polls they use today)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 09:24:59 PM »
yeah, but they also include a lot of other polls which I don't see having the history of gallup.  I"m not saying they're good... but I wonder if they include rasmussen, who somehow usually has obama lower than everyone.  I like aggregate polling - if you have historical comparisons.  RCP can't tell me where clinton and reagan were after a year, can they?  (using all the same techniques and polls they use today)

The real queation is, what questions are being asked in the poll? Are they asking about policies or simply hey do you think the POTUS is an OK guy.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 09:38:40 PM »
He has the lowest poll numbers of any president going into his second year, CNN Rob? C'mon!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 09:48:49 PM »
still waiting for some positive change and the hope!!!!
Plenty of days left for you to fly a plane into a federal building, or find some other creative method to KILL YOURSELF.  :)
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 04:18:26 AM »
Gallup.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 06:15:53 AM »
Plenty of days left for you to fly a plane into a federal building, or find some other creative method to KILL YOURSELF.  :)

Why would I do that and miss the complete destruction of the Obama admn all on its own and the rest of the communist left going down with him? 

Seeing this marxist racist kenyan born failure destroy the rat party daily is something I would not miss for anything. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 06:21:25 AM »
Why would I do that and miss the complete destruction of the Obama admn all on its own and the rest of the communist left going down with him? 

Seeing this marxist racist kenyan born failure destroy the rat party daily is something I would not miss for anything. 

And, it starts today with this dog-and-pony show. Despite the fact that only 25% of people (per a CNN poll) want ObamaCare, he's going to do this mess, anyway. 73% of voters say either start from scratch or ditch the whole thing and concentrate on JOBS.

Glenn Beck may have nailed it. This is all about Obama, pacifying the unions that helped get him elected, NOT the American people, in general.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 06:21:40 AM »
Who gives a shit about polls?  New home sales are at record low, u.e. is still higher than promised, 497k more jobs lost in jan,  we are starting to see inflation creeping up more and more, and this admin is still trying to ram something through that americans dont want. Not to mention this admin told us that jobs were the number one priority, not healthcare anymore, I dont see them having a 6 hour jobs meeting today, it is a piss poor half asses attempt to grab more power in form of healthcare.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 06:23:03 AM »
Who gives a shit about polls?  New home sales are at record low, u.e. is still higher than promised, 497k more jobs lost in jan,  we are starting to see inflation creeping up more and more, and this admin is still trying to ram something through that americans dont want. Not to mention this admin told us that jobs were the number one priority, not healthcare anymore, I dont see them having a 6 hour jobs meeting today, it is a piss poor half asses attempt to grab more power in form of healthcare.

Did you see my article about the taxes NY has to pay?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 06:23:48 AM »

This polls MIRRORS that sentiment, BPS.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 06:24:53 AM »
Benny tells me to fly a plane into a federal building,  hmm such an american thing to do huh? just like the commie leftist that flew his plane into a building huh?  sorry benny I actualy like america and the capitalist history of our great nation. If you dont like that why dont you take your communist dick loving ass over to china, or better yet go hang out in cuba and see how well you get treated

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 06:26:21 AM »
yea 333  i saw it.  lol  its amazing that people will resort to polls  rather than just look around and observe for them self. Things are looking worse here in tx, and tx is one of the states in better shape...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 06:27:28 AM »
"this marxist racist kenyan born failure "

What do you think are the 2 or 3 most compelling arguments of those who believe he was not born an american citizen?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 06:30:24 AM »
"this marxist racist kenyan born failure "

What do you think are the 2 or 3 most compelling arguments of those who believe he was not born an american citizen?

1.  Never released the long form bc.
2.  Grandmother said he was born in Kenya
3.  Used 16 different SS numbers.
4.  Spent ! Million dollars to keep all records secret. 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 06:35:23 AM »
In 1996 when bammer was first elected into the senate, the headlines on the chicago paper,said( kenyan born barak obama elected into U.S. senate.)  funny thing is now the paper from that day is impossible to find and the paper will not answer questions about that

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 06:36:40 AM »
Weekly jobless numbers up again,durable goods down again,stock market on its way to below 10,000.Just a matter of time.Polls mean nothing,elections mean something and so far the voters in lib states like New Jersey and Mass have given Obama a big FUCK YOU.Let them jam through this pile of shit health care bill and its another nail in the coffin.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 06:37:54 AM »
Weekly jobless numbers up again,durable goods down again,stock market on its way to below 10,000.Just a matter of time.Polls mean nothing,elections mean something and so far the voters in lib states like New Jersey and Mass have given Obama a big FUCK YOU.Let them jam through this pile of shit health care bill and its another nail in the coffin.

Where is Bidens' motorcade when it is needed? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2010, 06:38:04 AM »
interesting.  Some "birthers" point at the trips the admin made to kenya right after winning and the odd power outage in hawaii which may have affected the place records are kept.

Personally, these things make me scratch my head.  You win an election and send your team to kenya?  Really?

Of course, I'm a kneepadder so I don't buy into any of it.  But if I did, I'd say some of those newspapers bragging about kenya-born rise to congress would be very telling.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 08:06:27 AM »
Even gallup has Obama at 49%.

If the job situation continues and Democrats force this disastrous health care bill, you will see him drop to the 30% range. He mind as well not embarrass himself by running for re-election.