Author Topic: Question for Susan Fitness  (Read 10220 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Question for Susan Fitness
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2010, 11:28:44 AM »
BTW, this was a couple of pics I took last night in response to SusanFitness.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2010, 11:30:25 AM »
yea I would say never mind is right pellius
Pellius has a bad temper and probably reacted with a "knee jerk" reaction.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2010, 11:34:40 AM »
yea I would say never mind is right pellius

Don't forget, I was the first to defend you in the Q&A thread when one of the guys were giving you a hard time about thinking it was special that you lost 150lbs. His argument was that why don't people get any credit for never letting themselves go like you did and I can see his point. It's like when an alcoholic gets sober he gets all the praise by never the guy who has been sober his whole life.

We're all human and we fall but I think there is something to be said when you pick yourself back up. I remember when I got injured and was on crutches for 3 months and couldn't train for another 3 months. For the first time in my life I got fat because all I did was eat and feel sorry for myself. Then I had a match coming up and I had to lose 40 lbs in 3 months. It was the first time I really had to diet and it was torture. I could only imagine what it was like having to lose 150 lbs.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2010, 11:36:19 AM »
Pellius has a bad temper and probably reacted with a "knee jerk" reaction.

Nah, I know who MindSpin is and am well aware that he was a top tier bodybuilder.

newmom

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2010, 11:37:59 AM »
Don't forget, I was the first to defend you in the Q&A thread when one of the guys were giving you a hard time about thinking it was special that you lost 150lbs. His argument was that why don't people get any credit for never letting themselves go like you did and I can see his point. It's like when an alcoholic gets sober he gets all the praise by never the guy who has been sober his whole life.

We're all human and we fall but I think there is something to be said when you pick yourself back up. I remember when I got injured and was on crutches for 3 months and couldn't train for another 3 months. For the first time in my life I got fat because all I did was eat and feel sorry for myself. Then I had a match coming up and I had to lose 40 lbs in 3 months. It was the first time I really had to diet and it was torture. I could only imagine what it was like having to lose 150 lbs.

First off, I wasn't putting you down. Secondly, not once did I want, ask, require or anything or anyone to defend me. I was a damn mess in all aspects.
Once you start loosing the weight, it gets easier and easier. I was lucky, I never plateaued or anything. I think its harder to maintain

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2010, 11:40:52 AM »
WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?????????????????

newmom

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2010, 11:43:25 AM »
Pipedown Bonehead

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2010, 11:44:50 AM »
Nah, I know who MindSpin is and am well aware that he was a top tier bodybuilder.
Cool just trying to help I know from your posts you have been through alot in life - peace. (no homo)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2010, 11:44:56 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2010, 11:48:42 AM »
First off, I wasn't putting you down. Secondly, not once did I want, ask, require or anything or anyone to defend me. I was a damn mess in all aspects.
Once you start loosing the weight, it gets easier and easier. I was lucky, I never plateaued or anything. I think its harder to maintain

WHAT? So if you want to stick up for someone because you think they are being treated unfairly you have to ask permission first?

Oh brother. You're welcome.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2010, 11:50:47 AM »
Cool just trying to help I know from your posts you have been through alot in life - peace. (no homo)

;D

newmom

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2010, 11:51:32 AM »
omg pellius re read it again..I said I didnt ask anyone..FUCK no noone has to ask permission to do anything..Goodness

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2010, 11:56:49 AM »
omg pellius re read it again..I said I didnt ask anyone..FUCK no noone has to ask permission to do anything..Goodness
Permission to laff my ass off till i piss my pants ???

newmom

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2010, 11:57:57 AM »
Permission to laff my ass off till i piss my pants ???

better use a big gulp cup then

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2010, 11:59:06 AM »
Oh brother - permission is a huge topic

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2010, 02:22:55 PM »
BTW, this was a couple of pics I took last night in response to SusanFitness.

Hey man, I didn't mean any disrespect and you look very shredded with some decent muscle.  Probably better than 95% of the GB posters.  But, you're either really old or you have a lot of sun damage.  And you do have the overdone clen look.
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2010, 06:32:15 PM »
pellius change your attitude or you will be banned from the vboard

shape up or ship out

-gene-v board mod
w

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2010, 06:58:25 PM »

shape up or ship out

-gene-v board mod

Gene,  I respect you but Pellius is a great poster and a man of honor.  I think he is getting caught up in pissing matches and maybe has his guard up at times when it doesn't need to be.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2010, 07:05:02 PM »

shape up or ship out

-gene-v board mod

Gene. what is allowed on the V-Board? I never come here but i am challenging your Acne thread.  ;)
D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2010, 07:29:01 PM »

shape up or ship out

-gene-v board mod

Shut the fuck up, you little acne ridden twerp! The only time I ever come to this board is when a thread I post on is moved here. And once I realize it I stop posting because I got sick a long time ago of you acting like a little tyrant because you're a fucking mod on one of the minor boards that they dump all the lame threads on. I remember after you first banned me you welcomed me back because you thought I was "ripped" and even congratulated me. "Pellius, you're ripped! I'm lifting your ban. Congratulations!" Jesus H. Christ! What a moronic weasel! Like I gave a flying fuck. You're the type of punk that I like to grab by the ear and flick my finger in your face and give little noogies to and laugh as you whimper and whine like the little bitch boy that you are. You're in your twenties and you still talk and act like a teenager. And you are totally clueless when peeps here are patronizing you.

Please ban me Gene "v-board mod" (oh brother) that way if I post here I'll know immediately that it's this geeky board and I can head back to the G&O board. BTW, how did that situation work out when you posted that long thread about how you suspected someone of using your pimple cream in the shower? God, you're such a dork! I'd steal your lunch money not because I want your money or even lunch but just out of principle. For being such a ninny.

Shape up or ship out, huh? LOL boy! I'd loved to just kick you in the nuts and pull your shirt over your head and tie it in a knot and watch you thrash about crying for you mommy.

Now please be a good little boy, pull up your diaper, and ban me now!

And don't worry, I'm going to save this post. I haven't forgotten all the post you deleted of me owning you and humiliating you. You're the only mod that does that because you hate it when someone calls you out for the pussy that your are.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2010, 04:05:51 AM »
strike 1 pellius
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2010, 04:06:59 AM »
Gene. what is allowed on the V-Board? I never come here but i am challenging your Acne thread.  ;)
anything except pellius' long essay ramblings
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2010, 04:08:28 AM »
Gene,  I respect you but Pellius is a great poster and a man of honor.  I think he is getting caught up in pissing matches and maybe has his guard up at times when it doesn't need to be.
exactly-the dramatics just arent needed from him
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2010, 06:18:50 AM »

;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2010, 06:42:56 AM »

Can i challenge you on your Acne thread?? I am eating some pretty bad stuff and trying to get one but no success.  ;D
D