Author Topic: To Derek Anthony  (Read 13100 times)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: To Derek Anthony
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 11:42:01 PM »
Will you get those bitches off his shoulders. I can't see his delts.
Arnold was such a pimp.

io856

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 12:38:06 AM »
Will you get those bitches off his shoulders. I can't see his delts.
haha oh boy  ::)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 01:18:04 AM »
Shoots! I must have missed this earlier. I must say that I take some serious umbrage at the rotting corpse and saggy tits comment. First of all, that's malignant melanoma so it's only the skin that's rotting away under the harsh tropical sun. The muscles are alive and well -- at least for now. And how can I have saggy tits when first you say I don't have "tits" at all?

Well, with an uncharacteristic burst of ambition I decided to lift myself up to my walker and drag my old and decrepit bod and snap a few shots of what's left of my torso. And I'm sure you and Sev will flame with unrestrained abandon but what I know you both will not do is post a recent pic of your majestic and glorious physiques. I have a feeling, though I am practically on my death bed, I can more than hold my own against you two robust stallions.

Be kind. I'm just an old fella on his last legs trying desperately to cling on to what's left of my life.

You look a lot fuller in these recent pics from the ones on the beach. What is the weight difference between the two?

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 02:22:18 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 03:43:50 AM »
It is so funny watching everyone screaming Dave at Susanfitness. I mean the guy owned and hurt so many people there's mass paranoia. Understandable. I actually talk to QuakerOats through PM's regularly as he still reads the boards. Currently on a bussiness trip to Antalia, he will start posting when he returns.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 04:31:39 AM »
It is so funny watching everyone screaming Dave at Susanfitness. I mean the guy owned and hurt so many people there's mass paranoia. Understandable. I actually talk to QuakerOats through PM's regularly as he still reads the boards. Currently on a bussiness trip to Antalia, he will start posting when he returns.

Most of the people he owned will never recover.

io856

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 04:40:39 AM »
Most of the people he owned will never recover.
can he recover from his owning?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 04:41:02 AM »
Is he your mentor? ;D
lol

well, he is very talented at what he did... so I often pm'd him asking him for tips. Plus if you ever go back to reading his ownings...I do not know where he got that shit from but you would end up laughing in tears. I mean he is a mix between a psychologist and a pitbull.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2010, 04:45:55 AM »
I actually think the opposite

When 2 people make real life efforts to reveal your identity and personal stuff on the internet then you know you got to them real bad.

Plus that was low to pull his personal life on the forum. If you cannot take it get out of the kitchen. Well, Alex23 and Derek got so upset they actually had private detectives and shit.

Anyway : This is shittalking and it is fun but it is ONLY fun. When weak minds get hurt this is what happened. Maybe one day he'll come back...who knows.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2010, 04:53:07 AM »
Yes it was a real BITCH thing to do to actually put his personal life out. Still fun for everyone else.
almost as much as a bitch move as creating a fake facebook profile to own some one

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2010, 04:55:18 AM »

How deep do you have to get into someone's mind where posting where your girlfriend's kid lives makes sense to them? Also, how jealous of your owning magnitude would a person have to be to facilitate some shit like that? Those are the real questions, LOL!

In regular life, most normal people would choose living in a trailer over dancing for homosexuals to get drug money. This is GetBig so people expecting Dave to be embarrassed over not being, gay, benching 600 for reps, or internet millionaire with three supermodel girlfriends makes perfect sense.  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 04:56:55 AM »
Xerses is a cool dude and he took it in fun. You on the other hand ...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2010, 04:59:19 AM »
Off to the gym now.

You mean lightsaber "practice"?

:D ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2010, 04:59:56 AM »
Yeah sure, Sev did that, and it was a bit stalkerish but seriously he was respectful enough not to post pictures of my family and or personal info, just me and the gayest pictures he could find.

Off to the gym now.

I hang out with friends pretty often and no gay shit happens. There's a pretty obvious reason why it happens when you guys are drinking together.  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2010, 05:00:26 AM »
The way I see it, Dave gave the owning of his life when he made those to queers go Sherlock Holmes on his ass. He then promptly left getbig. It's like Getting the Superbowl MVP trophy and retiring right there.

This stuff is what legends are made of. I'm just happy noone commited suicide !

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2010, 05:02:25 AM »
Xerses is a cool dude and he took it in fun. You on the other hand ...
i will take nothing from you bitch

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2010, 05:21:19 AM »
i will take nothing from you bitch
meltdown

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 05:32:02 AM »
All your gimmicks that have come and gone. Of course this can be easily solved by posting a pic with a sign that says "SusanFitness."

But you won't because you're Squad. Dr. Chimps, to mention only one, proved that. No woman talks like you and would spend so much time on GetBig. Only men can stand this place for any length of time. You're a good example as you've been run off so many times but you just can't stay away. 
You can tell he is a dude by the way his types.
A

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2010, 05:46:18 AM »
that chest looks like two fried eggs.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2010, 05:52:54 AM »
still bigger than yours  :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2010, 05:56:08 AM »
Big Dave still owning the hearts and minds of many.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2010, 08:00:58 AM »
Honestly do you even think you are provoking me anymore? It was halloween and I was dressed as a gay emo ffs. You are no longer provoking, now the gay comments are more like an annoying mosquito. Total careface. -_-

You seemed natural, relaxed and happy.  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2010, 09:43:49 AM »
You look a lot fuller in these recent pics from the ones on the beach. What is the weight difference between the two?

I think I was about 183lbs during the beach pics. I was working nights at the time and it was still summer and the surf was great during the time so I was spending a lot of time on the beach. That's why I didn't really want to post pics at the time because I was spending so much time under the sun and not eating every 4 hours like I usually do. I knew I was pretty burnt and depleted but there's more to life than just working out and trying to show off your muscles. Why be in shape if you don't do anything? Anyway, at least I stepped up unlike our SusanFitness who just criticizes in hiding.

Those pics I posted yesterday at around 9:30 PM. I was around 188 lbs that morning and around 191 lbs before going to sleep so I guess there is about a 8 lbs difference which is probably mostly water.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2010, 09:46:43 AM »

pugalist666, where's your pic? Show me how much better you look? disturbia already exposed you as a fag crying to him via PMs to leave you alone. Another tough talking wannabe fighter whose at heart a latent homosexual yearning to get plugged in the butt by Coach/JME.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2010, 09:50:48 AM »

Oh God Method, you don't have an ounce of muscle on your frame. You claim your arms are 16 inches now. Prove it. Mine aren't even 16 inches but I make yours look like the arms of a ten year old girl. I don't know why people lie about their measurements. It doesn't make sense when it's right before your eyes.

If you put on a good 25 lbs of muscle then maybe you might look like you've once been to a gym. Until then stop owning yourself.