Author Topic: To Derek Anthony  (Read 13098 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
To Derek Anthony
« on: February 24, 2010, 05:50:07 PM »
I have no beef with you but I am really pissed that you and alex23 ruined this board

Alex23 would show up at the party in his Hummer and would show everyone his last years 10 40

solida

• Getbig III
Re: To Derek Anthony
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 06:44:51 PM »
What does that mean ?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 06:50:45 PM »
I have no beef with you but I am really pissed that you and alex23 ruined this board

Alex23 would show up at the party in his Hummer and would show everyone his last years 10 40

what?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 06:55:04 PM »
Alex on the adonis diet  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 07:04:52 PM »
He was only doing his job Sev, I agree with you by the way

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 07:28:07 PM »
Arnold was such a pimp.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 07:33:41 PM »

The only one that ruined this board is your low life gypsy stench promoting an admitted pedophile and his crack pot theories.

I'm so glad we kicked you out of this country. A shit hole like Romania is where you belong and will stay for the rest of your empty life.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 07:38:35 PM »
you know sev and i get along but I think theres more to the story of him not being in the States than he lets on

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 07:42:00 PM »
you know sev and i get along but I think theres more to the story of him not being in the States than he lets on

I like Sev. He is a funny fucker but it is Michigan and in February???  ??? ???
D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 07:45:37 PM »

Stewart Swerdlow punctured Sev's intestines while ass fucking him and he suddenly became useless.

Actually, I was going to leave Sev alone after Slacker took my mind off of him but he wanted to start it up again. Nothing like owning gypsies and now a cross dresser to keep things interesting.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »
Stewart Swerdlow punctured Sev's intestines while ass fucking him and he suddenly became useless.

Actually, I was going to leave Sev alone after Slacker took my mind off of him but he wanted to start it up again. Nothing like owning gypsies and now a cross dresser to keep things interesting.

hahaha, I'm sure that sev is cowering in fear at the lonely old phaggot posting the same meltdowns over and over at him. what's it like having the GH gut but no muscle to actually go along with it? ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 08:07:30 PM »
hahaha, I'm sure that sev is cowering in fear at the lonely old phaggot posting the same meltdowns over and over at him. what's it like having the GH gut but no muscle to actually go along with it? ;D

Still waiting for your pics Squaddy? And pretty brave opening a Derek Anthony thread after he so destroyed you and turned you into a woman.

Come on, not even an arm shot? Show me what a muscle looks like?

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »
to be fair your arm looks good in that shot. that's probably because you can't see the fucked up rotting corpse with saggy tits it's attached to.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 08:15:03 PM »
Okay, so Dave is back, which is cool because I always found him to be hilarious but is he really posting under a name like "Susan"....and expects to be taken seriously??  ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 08:18:02 PM »
Okay, so Dave is back, which is cool because I always found him to be hilarious but is he really posting under a name like "Susan"....and expects to be taken seriously??  ???

All his other gimmicks has been exposed and chased off. He's now discovered his feminine side. I like this version because the original Squad was a tough cookie. This version has been so been so beaten down that the ownings come easy. Light bag work for me.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »
if i'm not being accused of being called "dave" then i'm "oats" or called "squad". haha, like i can be all these guys at once.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 08:47:39 PM »
to be fair your arm looks good in that shot. that's probably because you can't see the fucked up rotting corpse with saggy tits it's attached to.

And we're still waiting for you to grace us with your beauty.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 09:40:06 PM »
HAHAHA! SquadFatso, how come when I ever mention you posting your pics you either ignore it or disappear. You're just like your boy friend Sev. He always likes to post pics of himself years ago when he was able to muster some discipline for a few months and actually get in shape. Unlike you who has never been in shape.

One thing about being a person who actually works out and stays in some degree of shape year round depending on injuries because I'm involved in a contact sport. I can at any day, any time, no matter whether I've eaten chicken and vegetables for two weeks or like today where I had a Big Mac, fries, ice cream and soda (admittedly it's been a while since I've been to McDonalds because it's not close to where I live) I can still hobble in front of the mirror and snap a few shots and still look better than a fat tool like you who now tries to past himself off as a woman. And at least I have a chest. Not the floppy man boobs you have.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 09:45:11 PM »
When did the squadfather 'owning' by derek anthony happen?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 09:50:07 PM »
When did the squadfather 'owning' by derek anthony happen?
oh sure like it's an anniversary occasion  LOL

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 09:52:26 PM »
oh sure like it's an anniversary occasion  LOL
Was it interesting? How did he get 'owned'??

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 09:55:46 PM »

I'm sure someone dig through the archives and maybe even some pics.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 10:02:27 PM »
it all unraveled when he let it slip out to james that he had legal issues in the past  and that's all i remember

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2010, 10:22:45 PM »

Shoots! I must have missed this earlier. I must say that I take some serious umbrage at the rotting corpse and saggy tits comment. First of all, that's malignant melanoma so it's only the skin that's rotting away under the harsh tropical sun. The muscles are alive and well -- at least for now. And how can I have saggy tits when first you say I don't have "tits" at all?

Well, with an uncharacteristic burst of ambition I decided to lift myself up to my walker and drag my old and decrepit bod and snap a few shots of what's left of my torso. And I'm sure you and Sev will flame with unrestrained abandon but what I know you both will not do is post a recent pic of your majestic and glorious physiques. I have a feeling, though I am practically on my death bed, I can more than hold my own against you two robust stallions.

Be kind. I'm just an old fella on his last legs trying desperately to cling on to what's left of my life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 10:45:18 PM »
if i'm not being accused of being called "dave" then i'm "oats" or called "squad". haha, like i can be all these guys at once.

All your gimmicks that have come and gone. Of course this can be easily solved by posting a pic with a sign that says "SusanFitness."

But you won't because you're Squad. Dr. Chimps, to mention only one, proved that. No woman talks like you and would spend so much time on GetBig. Only men can stand this place for any length of time. You're a good example as you've been run off so many times but you just can't stay away.