Author Topic: Will one of the cable news networks cut coverage if things don't go their way?  (Read 2239 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Its because Cantor actually read the bill and understood what was in it. 

It is plainly obvious Obama did not read anything and has no clue whats in this bill. 

We found that out in Baltimore, when he had to actually admit that there was language there that lets the government strip people of the ability to choose their doctors and keep their own insurance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
We found that out in Baltimore, when he had to actually admit that there was language there that lets the government strip people of the ability to choose their doctors and keep their own insurance.

Its actually embarassing how uninformed Obama is on this subject. 

When he gets ownerd again and again he simply resorts to childish pap. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
This is my take on this "summit"

The repubs read the bill and were prepaired to debate this mess

The Democats did absolutly no prep and would be surprised if they even read the bill before hand. Instead they are trying to turn this into a some side show of "horror stories" that no one can verify.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"You sure Obama isn't with you?   "

hahahahaah debate prep

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"You sure Obama isn't with you?   "

hahahahaah debate prep

240 - seriously - send you resume to Obama.  you are the only guy I think can save him. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yeah i can pretty much spin anything.  sometimes i will just take the most absurd postiions because it's fun to win arguments when you have zero basis

Today it was sad to see the repubs so veheminently against saving the lives of all those americans who cannot afford health insurance thanks to the Bush economic policy.

It sounds like Obama is going to have to resort to the Reagan move... enacting legislation that the people want.  Reconcilliation sounds like the only path to these good people getting the treatment they deserve as citizens of this great county, wouldn't you agree?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yeah i can pretty much spin anything.  sometimes i will just take the most absurd postiions because it's fun to win arguments when you have zero basis

Today it was sad to see the repubs so veheminently against saving the lives of all those americans who cannot afford health insurance thanks to the Bush economic policy.

It sounds like Obama is going to have to resort to the Reagan move... enacting legislation that the people want.  Reconcilliation sounds like the only path to these good people getting the treatment they deserve as citizens of this great county, wouldn't you agree?

Are you auditionining for your new job? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Did I just hear Rush correctly, MSNBC has CUT footage of the summit to cover women's hockey??

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

You know whats funny, is I bet this isn't far off from what we actually get from the news after all is said and done
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Did I just hear Rush correctly, MSNBC has CUT footage of the summit to cover women's hockey??

Heard the same thing.Any comments 240?I mean your libs are getting their fucking ass kicked and MSNBC goes to Olympics.Hmmmm,I thought it was FOX that did stuff like that.By the way,riveting stuff from Tom Harkin.What a scintillating speaker he is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Heard the same thing.Any comments 240?I mean your libs are getting their fucking ass kicked and MSNBC goes to Olympics.Hmmmm,I thought it was FOX that did stuff like that.By the way,riveting stuff from Tom Harkin.What a scintillating speaker he is.

I am so sick of Obama.  Lou Dobbs is ripping obama a new one on the radio right now over how he treated mccain. 

Obama really is the worst asshole in that office in my life time. 

He truly is communist POFS in every respect. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"You know whats funny, is I bet this isn't far off from what we actually get from the news after all is said and done"

yeah, no kidding.  You'll probably hear that line word for word in the 2012 prez debates.  "Republicans in Congress like my opponent forced me to resort to the same move Reagan used to deliver the will of the people.  I had to put the lives of our children before the partisan politics of washington DC... and I'd do it again!" - Obama, fall 2012 debates.

He gets to be a hero, bring Reagan into it, and paint his opponent (who voted and worked against it) as a real prick who hates children,.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I am so sick of Obama.  Lou Dobbs is ripping obama a new one on the radio right now over how he treated mccain. 

Obama really is the worst asshole in that office in my life time. 

He truly is communist POFS in every respect. 

Of course, Obama's reacting like this. He basically got his head split open to the white meat and none of his buddies could save him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Of course, Obama's reacting like this. He basically got his head split open to the white meat and none of his buddies could save him.

Like I said - Bidens' Motorcade anyone?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
maybe the libs should have read their own bill!!!  The bammer doesnt do so well without his teleprompter

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
As I said elsewhere, Obama wanted it and BROTHER did he GET IT, as in his head split down to the white meat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
As I said elsewhere, Obama wanted it and BROTHER did he GET IT, as in his head split down to the white meat.

This entire admn is a fraud, a joke, a mistake, and a complete waste of time as he are heading into a depression. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"You know whats funny, is I bet this isn't far off from what we actually get from the news after all is said and done"

yeah, no kidding.  You'll probably hear that line word for word in the 2012 prez debates.  "Republicans in Congress like my opponent forced me to resort to the same move Reagan used to deliver the will of the people.  I had to put the lives of our children before the partisan politics of washington DC... and I'd do it again!" - Obama, fall 2012 debates.

He gets to be a hero, bring Reagan into it, and paint his opponent (who voted and worked against it) as a real prick who hates children,.

YOU KEEP FORGETTING americans hate the bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They dont want it.He can say he was forced into it and America will say "why,we hate the bill".This isnt the will of the people its 100% against the will of the people.,

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
YOU KEEP FORGETTING americans hate the bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They dont want it.He can say he was forced into it and America will say "why,we hate the bill".This isnt the will of the people its 100% against the will of the people.,

You don't deliver the will of the people when, by a 3-to-1 margin, they loathe this bill and you have Nancy Pelosi talking about it being "too late" to start over.

Too late for whom? The American people?  I don't think so.

More like too late for Dems who want to pass a bill, before they get drilled in November.