Author Topic: Will one of the cable news networks cut coverage if things don't go their way?  (Read 2240 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
FOX cut out the coverage of the GOP discussion when things got ugly for republicans.
MSNBC cut short Scott brown's acceptance speech.

Will either network cut coverage prematurely on what is without a doubt the biggest political event of the decade in terms of effects upon our lives and long-term budget?

And, will 'cutting the waves' be an indicator of who is 'winning' today?  For example, if MSNBC cuts short on their darlin Obama, and FOX replays shit constantly, it's safe to say Obama got spanked.  And vice versa.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My question is why any network other then C-SPAN would run it?More Obama lies,the republicans not getting a word in.Obama with his head tilted back like he is Ceasar?Talk about booooooring.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'd pay $ to see a guy like 333386 deliver 5 very pointed Qs to Obama.

This is a chance for them to ask him ANYTHING.  None of that hand-picked press corps softball Qs.

"Not getting a word in" = ???

Don't they get to ask him questions? ???

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

This is a chance for them to ask him ANYTHING.  None of that hand-picked press corps softball Qs.

So,you get to ask a question,then listen to him go on and on and on with nothing but lies and no follow up.Super.Here are 5 questions.
1-Why should the 85% of Americans who like their health care package have to pony up for malcontents that dont have insurance?.

2-Why were you willing to give unions a pass on the cadillac tax and only now have taken it out.And how do we know you wont jam that through at the last minute again?

3-Why should I as a tax payer have to pay for some filthy whores abortion?

4-How can you dictate to private industries like insurance companies what they can raise premiums to.Where does the constitution give you that power?

5*-Why no tort refor,or ability to buy across state lines or why not let the CBO run the numbers on your plan?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
It really dont matter if companies cut out at certain times. Within a couple hours we will have seen it all anyway. probably 15 times

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

1.  You promised your stim bill would keep UE from going over 8% - did the stim bill fail or did you not understand the problems we faced?

2.  You claimed no one making under 250k would get taxed yet you are proposing letting the bush tax cuts lapse, cap & trade energy taxes, health care taxes, and have instituted a panel likely to recommend a vat tax.  Would you agree that you violated that promise?  

3.  Did you have any part of the decision to try KSM in civilian trial in NYC?

4.  How do we save money on health care by spending a Trillion dollars more over 10 years?  

12secGT

• Getbig III

First, Obama will have to turn off the teleprompter. Then we will really see the "master" at his craft. Just count all the "Umm's and Oh's and uuuhh's".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
12secGT,

Do you believe Obama will be using the telep for the Q/A section with repubs?  he didn't use one last time (the time FOX cut off the feed and MSNBC celebrated by replaying it at night).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
12secGT,

Do you believe Obama will be using the telep for the Q/A section with repubs?  he didn't use one last time (the time FOX cut off the feed and MSNBC celebrated by replaying it at night).

I don't know why they were celebrating. It didn't help him one bit, not in his approval ratings, nor in that of ObamaCare. Now, more than ever, people don't want this mess. Plus, the GOP got him to admit that his promise that people would be able to keep their own insurance and doctors was BOGUS!!!

Obama simply got exposed. So, any so-called eloquent speech on his end is worthless.

12secGT

• Getbig III
12secGT,

240 - Do you believe Obama didn't know the questions BEFORE they were asked? So yes, I think he will have a scripted response.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, I think if they had given him the Qs ahead of time, they damn sure would have let us know they did so.  No way would they give him that advantage.

12secGT

• Getbig III
No, I think if they had given him the Qs ahead of time, they damn sure would have let us know they did so.  No way would they give him that advantage.
That's nonsense 240 -  it is well known he has selected individuals within the crowd with hand picked questions. He hasn't done a true town forum since he's been in office. So to say he's answering the American people is foolish thinking.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That's nonsense 240 -  it is well known he has selected individuals within the crowd with hand picked questions. He hasn't done a true town forum since he's been in office. So to say he's answering the American people is foolish thinking.

He also has not had a real press conference in almost 10 months. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Im listening to this thing now.The Republicans are DESTROYING the democrats.The democrats have ZERO facts all they have is stupid story from cry babies.The dude from Michigan was beating Obama half to death and Obama had to shut him down because if it went any longer Obama wouldnt have any balls left.Its not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In fact,even dAVID GURGIN SAID IT WAS EVEN AND IF THAT FUCKING OBAMA guy SAYS ITS A TIE,IT MEANS THE REPUBLICANS ARE KICKING THE LIBS ASS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Im listening to this thing now.The Republicans are DESTROYING the democrats.The democrats have ZERO facts all they have is stupid story from cry babies.The dude from Michigan was beating Obama half to death and Obama had to shut him down because if it went any longer Obama wouldnt have any balls left.Its not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In fact,even dAVID GURGIN SAID IT WAS EVEN AND IF THAT FUCKING OBAMA guy SAYS ITS A TIE,IT MEANS THE REPUBLICANS ARE KICKING THE LIBS ASS.

Obama is a complete douche. 

Like rush said, no matter where he goes he is always the least experienced person in the room. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
youre telling me the repubs in that Q&A session gave him the Qs?  I'm not buying it - some of the top leaders in congress were coming at him.  no WAY cantor and boener and people like that fixed the deck.

with the press corps, sure, they hand him softballs all day.

But that Q&A with the repubs was off the cuff.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
youre telling me the repubs in that Q&A session gave him the Qs?  I'm not buying it - some of the top leaders in congress were coming at him.  no WAY cantor and boener and people like that fixed the deck.

He is getting rocked today. 

He is an incompetent communist POFS. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
The POTUS is out of his element, a little different than delivering speech ay Barak
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yes and when Paul Ryan butt fucked Obama and Obama was left stuttering and stammering ,as he is today,it proved that Obama is an idiot when compared with smart people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i haven't been able to listen.  I'm watcing Arthur and eating grilled cheese :)  what am I missing?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i haven't been able to listen.  I'm watcing Arthur and eating grilled cheese :)  what am I missing?

Your missing Eric Cantor ass fucking Obama.If it was a fight,they would have to stop it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Your missing Eric Cantor ass fucking Obama.If it was a fight,they would have to stop it.

Forget the gloves being off, Cantor loaded his fists with brass knucks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Forget the gloves being off, Cantor loaded his fists with brass knucks.

Its because Cantor actually read the bill and understood what was in it. 

It is plainly obvious Obama did not read anything and has no clue whats in this bill. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
This is the problem! Obama IS getting a beating. The Democrats are getting a beating. The republicans look like obstructionists... I could barely listen to Reid cry about some guy who had a child that needed surgery and found out the insurance co. would not cover it.... I know, this is a problem with the system..

But the REAL problem is our GOV'T looking to BEAT UP each other... Because it's US WHO LOSE!

It's time to make a change and we need fresh blood in the whitehouse, top down, both parties.

12secGT

• Getbig III

You sure Obama isn't with you?  :o ;D