Author Topic: Fedor again exposing himself as a big pussy....  (Read 10693 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Fedor again exposing himself as a big pussy....
« on: February 26, 2010, 08:46:32 AM »
"M-1's Apy Echteld said that they were interested in fighting Overeem, however they would not fight unless Overeem was drug tested leading up to the fight"

So let me get this straight.  Fedor is willing to fight Barnett (who has tested positive for steroids multiple times), without imposing a drug test , but he's not willing to fight Overeem who has never tested positive?

::) 
w

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Fedor again exposing himself as a big pussy....
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 09:05:08 AM »
That's an unreasonable request in your opinion?  ???

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 09:16:54 AM »
Why didn't he request it of Barnett?
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 09:17:05 AM »
Slowly but surely it is all caving in on Fedor.

Don't know why he is even worried about Overeem....he has to get past one of his toughest fights to date against Werdum ::)
If Strikeforce can ever manage to get their shit together.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 09:17:40 AM »
lol
w

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 09:21:14 AM »
 :o :o
the hate is strong in this thread...
In japan they dont drug test.... ::)
in the states its automatic...

the hate is strong with the UFC guy's  :-\

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 09:22:39 AM »
no hate.  I just want fedor in that freaking octagon already >:(

The sooner all these other orgs go out of business, the sooner we'll see it happen :D
w

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 09:32:29 AM »
I totally agree with u...

I get the feeling he doesn't re-sign with M-1 global as his contract expires at the end of this year /2010...
then Dana will offer him his retirment plan....

Fedor to the UFC in mid 2011

:-\
i hope...

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 09:35:37 AM »
I hope Fedor does sign with the UFC as well.
But my gut feeling tells me that he will walk away from MMA after his current contract is up.
Why would he risk a couple of losses at the end of his carreer? If he wanted money, he never would haver turned down the UFC's offers originally.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 10:35:16 AM »
overeem in his juiced up state is a freaking animal, hes the only fighter in the world who i would place money on to beat fedor at this present time. 
overeem has been fighting the best, the best k1 stand up guys in the world and doing very impressively.  hes the man to watch mark my word.  i think fedor is dodging him. 
love to see badr hari in mma though

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 11:18:09 AM »
Let’s just see how Overeem handles Rodgers before we start toasting his cum to the MMA gods.
Giving 110%

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 04:19:56 AM »
no hate.  I just want fedor in that freaking octagon already >:(

The sooner all these other orgs go out of business, the sooner we'll see it happen :D

why dont you call him directly and tell him all of that??

i mean, why you complaining here every single day makes you think there is going to have a difference...

Man, this shit has to end already...i like you but this board is resumed to you bashing Fedor, praising UFC and then guys fighting what you said.... That or just posts about some news someone found in another board...

why can we just talk about it without getting always to the Fedor vs UFC + rest of the world debate?
!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 08:36:26 AM »
why dont you call him directly and tell him all of that??

i mean, why you complaining here every single day makes you think there is going to have a difference...

Man, this shit has to end already...i like you but this board is resumed to you bashing Fedor, praising UFC and then guys fighting what you said.... That or just posts about some news someone found in another board...

why can we just talk about it without getting always to the Fedor vs UFC + rest of the world debate?

Relax big guy.  It's only Monday.  Now to address your concerns: 1) look at most of my threads and you'll see they are news related 2) discussing Fedor and whether or not he should be in the UFC is as relevant a topic as you could have on this board 3) Fedor is a pussy :D
w

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2010, 08:58:00 AM »
Relax big guy.  It's only Monday.  Now to address your concerns: 1) look at most of my threads and you'll see they are news related 2) discussing Fedor and whether or not he should be in the UFC is as relevant a topic as you could have on this board 3) Fedor is a pussy :D

x2
i agree with spin... ;)

Except the Fedor is a pussy >:(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 07:34:32 AM »
overeem in his juiced up state is a freaking animal, hes the only fighter in the world who i would place money on to beat fedor at this present time. 
overeem has been fighting the best, the best k1 stand up guys in the world and doing very impressively.  hes the man to watch mark my word.  i think fedor is dodging him. 
love to see badr hari in mma though

Correct me if I am wrong, but didnt Badr Hari hand Overeem his ass at a K-1 tournament?  Even predicting it in the pre-fight news conference?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2010, 09:01:50 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but didnt Badr Hari hand Overeem his ass at a K-1 tournament?  Even predicting it in the pre-fight news conference?

Nope he beat him in the rematch.  Badr talked all this shit about MMA and it's fighters then got his ass put down twice (the second time for good) by Ubereem.  Then they fought again and Badr won.
Predictions
 40/61

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2010, 10:08:18 AM »
Yea Fedor is a pussy ::) ::)
No Worries 4 me

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2010, 04:41:19 PM »
"M-1's Apy Echteld said that they were interested in fighting Overeem, however they would not fight unless Overeem was drug tested leading up to the fight"

So let me get this straight.  Fedor is willing to fight Barnett (who has tested positive for steroids multiple times), without imposing a drug test , but he's not willing to fight Overeem who has never tested positive?

::) 

But Barnett was tested, and failed.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 05:41:49 PM »
But Barnett was tested, and failed.

That's my point.  Fedor is willing to fight a known steroid user in Barnett, but not willing to fight a suspected steroid user in Alistar.  And by the way, the latest is that Fedor will not fight Alistar, because he doesn't think he is ranked high enough!  LOL!!  Yet he was willing to fight guys like Hong Man Choi & Matt Linland....weak!  He is dodging the top UFC Heavyweights and he is dodging what few decent heavyweights there are out of the UFC ::)
w

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
That's my point.  Fedor is willing to fight a known steroid user in Barnett, but not willing to fight a suspected steroid user in Alistar.  And by the way, the latest is that Fedor will not fight Alistar, because he doesn't think he is ranked high enough!  LOL!!  Yet he was willing to fight guys like Hong Man Choi & Matt Linland....weak!  He is dodging the top UFC Heavyweights and he is dodging what few decent heavyweights there are out of the UFC ::)

Overeem is on because of Fedor.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 06:34:49 PM »
That's my point.  Fedor is willing to fight a known steroid user in Barnett, but not willing to fight a suspected steroid user in Alistar. 

He was going to fight Barnett in the US where they actually test for steriods, both before and after fights in some cases.  Alistair didn't want to fight Fedor in Strikeforce or in the United States.  He wanted Fedor to go to Japan (where they are notorious for not testing for steroids) and fight him in Dream.
Predictions
 40/61

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 12:35:05 AM »
Why didn't he request it of Barnett?

He's friends with Barnett.  He's prob not friends with Overeem. 

I think the Barnett fight would have been awesome.  Fcukin' Barnett can't get his shit together. >:(

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 12:35:38 AM »
im a huge fedor fan but this is rediculous he is now officially dodging top fighters. and badr barely deserved the win for the 2 knock down rule in the rematch, overeem didnt even puff, great cardio, great strength and his ground game is awesome.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 08:16:10 PM »
im a huge fedor fan but this is rediculous he is now officially dodging top fighters.

Barnett was the #2 rated fighter in the world when he was supposed to fight Fedor.

How is that dodging top competition. If anything, you could say everybody else is ducking top competition since Fedor IS the top.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2010, 09:19:16 AM »
Barnett was the #2 rated fighter in the world when he was supposed to fight Fedor.

How is that dodging top competition. If anything, you could say everybody else is ducking top competition since Fedor IS the top.

Being that Fedor is afraid not in the UFC, he has severely limited his access to top fighters. Not saying all the best are in the UFC, but most are.
Werdum is hardly a deserving opponent.