Author Topic: To Bezrkfury....  (Read 3486 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
To Bezrkfury....
« on: February 26, 2010, 08:57:42 AM »
You continue to make untrue and unfounded allegations that I in someway have a vested interested in the UFC and that the only reason why I post on this board is to help the UFC so that I can somehow benefit financially from it. 

You've failed to produce any sort of proof that this is true.  I'd like to give you one last chance to either detract the allegations and cease to make them any further, or to provide proof.  If you cannot, you will loose your privilege of posting on this board.

It's 9am (PST).  I'll give you an hour.
w

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Re: To Bezrkfury....
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 11:35:11 AM »
It’s pretty low to kick someone off the board because he doesn't agree with you. Just because he makes statements that are according to you, (I have no clue nor do I care) untrue. There is no reason to go all 2 year old on someone.

I like reading Berzk posts, he’s funny and has a good rational mind about the sport.

This is the 1st amendment country right? We all have the right to our opinion but the only time it goes over the line is when physical abuse is threatened and I have yet to read any here.

Dana didn't kick Tito, Rampage or others out for making pretty harsh statements against him did he?

Water on a ducks back bro.
Giving 110%

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 11:52:24 AM »
It has nothing to do with him disagreeing with me.  That's what these boards are about...discussion.  However, he is fabricating facts about me.  I am giving him ample opportunity to either admit he is lying or produce evidence.  It's very simple.
w

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 12:14:42 PM »
Again you said it, fabricating facts. Since when does one person on here comprehend /care about what the other one is typing.

GetBig = One big ego trip.

Giving 110%

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 02:07:38 PM »
Of course he can't prove it-- and if he could, he would be a total fucking loser for taking the time to uncover the evidence to prove his allegation.

I don't think that he could or would call the UFC corporate office and ask if "Mind Spin" the moderator from the getbig mma board works there, or  if he owns stock in Zuffa or whatever.

I think that he made the allegation based on the fact that you are the most rabid UFC supporter on here and that you constantly bash other organizations and Fedor in particular.

Maybe his claim is a little bit over the top, but it certainly isn't worthy of having him banned unless he can "prove" that you have a vested interest in the UFC.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 02:55:48 PM »
He is not saying it as tough it is his opinion.  He is saying it as though he has inside information and it is a fact. Not cool.  If you want to argue, keep made up bullshit out of it. 
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 06:35:01 PM »
Challange him to a fight so you can take his back and choke him out!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 07:39:19 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 09:33:14 PM »
Challange him to a fight so you can take his back and choke him out!! :D

Maybe they can fight at the UFC gym MS trains at :)
I am sure BF would love that!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 12:21:50 PM »
I missed this "gem" of a thread. Let me tell you, not being able to post here will leave me devastated and probably lead to many sleepless nights.  ::)

Go ahead and ban me. For the most part, the only time I actively post here is when I read something by your or your butt buddy WeightPSHR and it's so idiotic that it has to be replied to. You and Bluto did a good job ruining this board and it still hasn't recovered.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »
I missed this "gem" of a thread. Let me tell you, not being able to post here will leave me devastated and probably lead to many sleepless nights.  ::)

Go ahead and ban me. For the most part, the only time I actively post here is when I read something by your or your butt buddy WeightPSHR and it's so idiotic that it has to be replied to. You and Bluto did a good job ruining this board and it still hasn't recovered.
SinCity was doing a good job with it, then he went on to become a big radio star and left us all behind. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2010, 06:12:19 PM »

I have said it before, but someday you will realize that the UFC is not that bad. I like all MMA, but I do favor the UFC because they have the MAJORITY of the best fighters and put on the best fights, often. This is not saying that other orgs suck or can't put on good fights. The UFC is considered the 'big leagues' of MMA. Try not to hate the UFC or anyone that does favor them.

BTW...This does not change the fact that Fedor has a padded record and should man up or retire. :)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2010, 08:48:54 PM »
I like all MMA, but I do favor the UFC because they have the MAJORITY of the best fighters and put on the best fights, often. This is not saying that other orgs suck or can't put on good fights. The UFC is considered the 'big leagues' of MMA. Try not to hate the UFC or anyone that does favor them.

There is favoring, then there is blind nuthugging, you keep saying you like all MMA, but literally all you talk about is, how good the UFC is and how you think anybody who isn't in it is a reject, or dodging top competition.  I have yet to read any proof that you actually do "like all MMA" (outside of anything Zuffa owned).  Sounds like you've got a raging case of TUF fanboyitis.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2010, 09:03:27 PM »
There is favoring, then there is blind nuthugging, you keep saying you like all MMA, but literally all you talk about is, how good the UFC is and how you think anybody who isn't in it is a reject, or dodging top competition.  I have yet to read any proof that you actually do "like all MMA" (outside of anything Zuffa owned).  Sounds like you've got a raging case of TUF fanboyitis.

Just because I think the UFC has the majority of the best fighters in MMA does not mean I do not like or watch other orgs.  Besides I could care less about proving myself.
My big problem is Fedor fighting cans.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2010, 08:43:25 AM »
I would love horseface to come out to my gym for some "sparing".  What do you say BF?
w

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 08:47:04 AM »
There is favoring, then there is blind nuthugging, you keep saying you like all MMA, but literally all you talk about is, how good the UFC is and how you think anybody who isn't in it is a reject, or dodging top competition.  I have yet to read any proof that you actually do "like all MMA" (outside of anything Zuffa owned).  Sounds like you've got a raging case of TUF fanboyitis.

X2

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 08:51:55 AM »
Just because I think the UFC has the majority of the best fighters in MMA does not mean I do not like or watch other orgs.  Besides I could care less about proving myself.
My big problem is Fedor fighting cans.

So what do u call Nog, Randy, Mir, Carwin... etc.. legends???
they don't have the best record in world..
Lesnar got got a title fight after 2 fights with a 45+ champ..
called by the UFC guy's a hall of famer / legend..
his record is like 17-10 ( Randy)
wow what a legend... opps i mean a can... ;D

The best  ;D
5-1 brock..

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 01:28:15 PM »

So what do u call Nog, Randy, Mir, Carwin... etc.. legends???
they don't have the best record in world..
Lesnar got got a title fight after 2 fights with a 45+ champ..
called by the UFC guy's a hall of famer / legend..
his record is like 17-10 ( Randy)
wow what a legend... opps i mean a can... ;D

The best  ;D
5-1 brock..

Brock is not ranked #1 nor was he when he fought Randy.I have never said Brock is the best anyways. Don't get your point?

Fedor has a padded record as of late. Besides nobody in the UFC is dodging Fedor. The UFC offered him everything he wanted...except easy opponents. Werdum has hardly earned a shot at the #1 HW in the world. Get it?

We can go back and forth over this forever. I am just wondering what your excuse will be when Fedor has nowhere to go but the UFC.

Fedor's padded record and opponents is the only problem I have with MMA right now. I also wish there could be one big org...UFC or whomever to make these arguements go away. I just want to see the best fight the best.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 02:18:44 PM »
You going to pay for my flight (business class of course) and hotel expenses (3-star minimum)? I also need a $250/day stipend for clubs expenses.

And no, I'm not flying out to Cali to "spar" with some creepy 40 year old guy who is trying to live like a 26 year old.

pussy.
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 09:03:34 AM »
Ouch. 100% spot on.

He and Mindspin are not MMA fans. They're fanboys with raging hardons for the UFC.

Might as well join the club...

I hope that Strikeforce stays alive, competition is good.

Only problem is that Strikeforce is hardly competition. Have you been following them lately?

( I do know that there are other orgs worldwide, but they are hardly trying to copy the UFC's business model the way Strikeforce has)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010, 08:52:47 AM »
Hey Chaos, I haven't gone anywhere just lurking in the shadows haha.. Busy trying to get my site off the ground. www.fisttacuff.com BTW check out the interview with Kevin Randleman today at 11am PST you can call in and ask Kevin anything you want.. Thanks fellas and stop by the page sometime, I am trying to get the MMA Forum off the ground as well.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2010, 10:45:47 AM »
found this somewhere last night  8)

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2010, 11:32:13 AM »
found this somewhere last night  8)

I'm not pickin' up what you're layin' down.  Might be too early in the day for me; head is still a bit cloudy.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2010, 03:56:51 PM »
found this somewhere last night  8)

Who cares who Fedor has beat in the past. He is currently ranked #1 HW by most, but he is fighting subpar talent recently.
I admit Fedor is a legend, but in no way is he continually earning his #1 status.

Plain and simple, just because Fedor beat someone 6+ years ago, does not mean shit today.

MMA math is meaningless.

Just because the Forty-Niners won the superbowl years ago, does not mean they should be automatically ranked high in the NFL for the next deacade.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 04:49:32 PM »

x2
 ;D ;D

Weightpsher = just got owned ;D