Author Topic: Whats more suprising? (ghetto retard)  (Read 1719 times)

spinnis

Whats more suprising? (ghetto retard)
« on: February 26, 2010, 09:57:45 AM »
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1267080770/Crazy_Ghetto_Chick_Drops_Her_Baby_On_The_Ground

the fact that she THROWS her fucking child onto the ground,

or the fact that only ONE person gives a flying fuck what happened.

This might be normal in the ghetto or something? average day? :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Whats more suprising? (ghetto retard)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 10:17:19 AM »
No, she's a complete idiot. Some kids today think a kid is a assessory, something to have, like a puppy.

newmom

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 10:22:13 AM »
Ya know what fucking pisses me off about this, I know a few women who cannot have kids, that would give their life to be a mom for a day, then you have idiots like this that just throw an innocent child to the ground like it was an empty bucket of wings. So sad.

On my daughters head, I would of picked up that child and taken it to the nearest hospital to make sure the child was okay then call a cop

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 11:02:32 AM »

Swede, you're just so dense sometimes...

Your racist stuff might be part of your schtick, but it's not clever or funny. Stick to what you're good at. Are you good at anything?
Almost always, yes.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 11:23:05 AM »
I wouldn't expect anything less from a nig nog.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 11:30:32 AM »
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1267080770/Crazy_Ghetto_Chick_Drops_Her_Baby_On_The_Ground

If you compare her with this guy... she is a good mother.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/breaking/Father-Throws-Baby-Off-Bridge-84538127.html

The South Jersey man told police Tuesday night that after abducting his three-month-old daughter, he wrapped her in a sleeping bag and tossed her off the Driscoll Bridge in Sayreville, N.J.

Police stopped Shamshiddin Abdur-Raheem, 21, as he drove through Winslow Township, N.J. just after 8 p.m. Tuesday.

Abdur-Raheem, 21, was wanted for allegedly snatching his baby daughter from her grandmother's arms a few hours earlier, after punching the grandmother in her East Orange home.

Abdur-Raheem is the girl's biological father, but did not have custody, authorities said.

When police searched the Sicklerville man's red Dodge Caravan, they found no trace of the baby girl.
Gracie Rules

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 12:23:37 PM »

no...just white north americans blaming the ghetto for one of their crimes.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 12:24:08 PM »
I wouldn't expect anything less from a nig nog.
It has nothing to do with race. So, explain why a white mother shot her son in the back of the head at a shooting range. It was caught on tape. I see many white women daily who are terrible mothers, even allowing their daughters and sons to be left alone in the presence of child molestors. Nothing to do with race, but women being terrible parents.

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 01:08:08 PM »
It has nothing to do with race. So, explain why a white mother shot her son in the back of the head at a shooting range. It was caught on tape. I see many white women daily who are terrible mothers, even allowing their daughters and sons to be left alone in the presence of child molestors. Nothing to do with race, but women being terrible parents.

Agreed - I live in area that has pockets of high white trash population and see sh*t that would boggle the mind. 

Disregard, abuse and negligence of children does not know racial boundaries.

newmom

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 04:56:50 PM »
what a scumbag that douche is...

and I agree, most pedo's and stupid mothers are white. This is what I dont get. Being a single mother, before I met the current boyfriend, if I went on more than three dates with a man, I would check sex offender list in nearby states to make sure the nutfuck isnt a sicko (not that he would meet my daughter anytime soon) but just to make sure he isnt a retard, and also check watchdog.org. If a woman wants to introduce a man to their kid (IMO), she needs to get a background check done on him. She has only met one man in my life. Mothers need to show their daughters and sons for that matter, to respect themselves. If a woman has men coming through the front door alot, what does that show the girls.