Author Topic: Brandon Graham will go to the Pats and DESTROY Flacco and Ray Rice  (Read 6050 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Brandon Graham will go to the Pats and DESTROY Flacco and Ray Rice
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2010, 10:35:38 AM »
Well his stash of QB's speaks for itself.   Brady, Quinn, Clausen   there all pretty good.  But theyw were good before they go there.   But he can take SOME credit if it makes him happy.   But How'd ge make Brady, payoff  the guy who ko'd Bledsoe? 

MICHIGAN made Tom Brady not that Fat Fucker and the Norte Dame fighting Irish::) ::)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2010, 10:37:02 AM »
MICHIGAN made Tom Brady not that Fat Fucker and the Norte Dame fighting Irish::) ::)
If Drew stayed healthy, he'd have been where Painter is.
((-::

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2010, 10:41:55 AM »
If Drew stayed healthy, he'd have been where Painter is.

Noooo...But you remember Drew Henson because you are a Cowboys fan.  :o Tom wanted to transfer to California but remembered the old say, "THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS" I wish that he wad Drew Henson now.  >:(
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »
Noooo...But you remember Drew Henson because you are a Cowboys fan.  :o Tom wanted to transfer to California but remembered the old say, "THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS" I wish that he wad Drew Henson now.  >:(
Yes I remember Hensen, like Chad Hutchinson, he never had a fair shot, but I think Parcells and Jones saw SOMETHNG in our 3rd stringer (preseason star qb) who's mind was more on golf at the time.   

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2010, 07:48:52 PM »
Yes I remember Hensen, like Chad Hutchinson, he never had a fair shot, but I think Parcells and Jones saw SOMETHNG in our 3rd stringer (preseason star qb) who's mind was more on golf at the time.   

You got that asshole that was a huge pothead...Quincy Jones out of Georgia.. ;D
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2010, 07:53:41 PM »
You got that asshole that was a huge pothead...Quincy Jones out of Georgia.. ;D
Carter.   I am p'd  becasue I had Q's back.   He was pretty good and had a promissing season in 2003.   He had just beaten all Hutchenson , Henon AND Vinni in training camp then failed a 2nd test.   That just ruined the season right there.  We signed Keyshawn just to save Quincy's job and that happens.  Some fans bad mouthed him in 2002 but I thought he was young and showed promise at times.   He had some BIG SHOES  to fill though.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2010, 07:55:22 PM »
Carter.   I am p'd  becasue I had Q's back.   He was pretty good and had a promissing season in 2003.   He had just beaten all Hutchenson , Henon AND Vinni in training camp then failed a 2nd test.   That just ruined the season right there.  We signed Keyshawn just to save Quincy's job and that happens.  Some fans bad mouthed him in 2002 but I thought he was young and showed promise at times.   He had some BIG SHOES  to fill though.

Where is he at now?? Do you think that he is still high??  ;D
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2010, 07:59:42 PM »
Where is he at now?? Do you think that he is still high??  ;D
MayBE    he had stints in whatever the OTHER arena league was.   It just pisses me off.  Cowboy fans aren't THAT racial   but it was so uncomfortable with him at QB.  Everything he did wrong...they wanted the OTHER QB (Hutchinson) to play.  And all that time Tony was hiding and sponging up knowlege.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2010, 08:01:27 PM »
MayBE    he had stints in whatever the OTHER arena league was.   It just pisses me off.  Cowboy fans aren't THAT racial   but it was so uncomfortable with him at QB.  Everything he did wrong...they wanted the OTHER QB (Hutchinson) to play.  And all that time Tony was hiding and sponging up knowlege.

Cowboy fans got what they wanted and what they wanted was, Drew Bledsoe.
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2010, 08:30:03 PM »
Cowboy fans got what they wanted and what they wanted was, Drew Bledsoe.
The fans wanted a future guy   but accepted Vinnie and Drew for the fact they were vets we thought could lead us to the Super Bowl.   Vinnie's age showed and Drew held the ball too long. But both were good leaders.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2010, 08:34:37 PM »
The fans wanted a future guy   but accepted Vinnie and Drew for the fact they were vets we thought could lead us to the Super Bowl.   Vinnie's age showed and Drew held the ball too long. But both were good leaders.

Jerry just thinks that he can buy superbowls but he cannot.  :'(

Cowboys = "Big Girls in Big Boy Pants."  :D
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2010, 08:48:56 PM »
Jerry just thinks that he can buy superbowls but he cannot.  :'(

Cowboys = "Big Girls in Big Boy Pants."  :D
Every team wants the Super Bowl   sometimes  you feel all you need is one major piece to the puzzle but it takes more than that    and luck plays a big part.  Well he bought his first 3 Super Bowls   with Haley and Deion !  So its possible. We rely on free agency because we are barely a team who picks first.   Okung is the guy we'd like    so is Dez (ironically BOTH COWBOYS!) so Jerry may piss NYC and trade up with someone.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2010, 06:41:00 AM »
Every team wants the Super Bowl   sometimes  you feel all you need is one major piece to the puzzle but it takes more than that    and luck plays a big part.  Well he bought his first 3 Super Bowls   with Haley and Deion !  So its possible. We rely on free agency because we are barely a team who picks first.   Okung is the guy we'd like    so is Dez (ironically BOTH COWBOYS!) so Jerry may piss NYC and trade up with someone.

Gmen are going for a lb or a db with their first pic so they wouldn't be pissed off if the Cowboys jump ahead of them.
they don't need a reciever and with a healthy Tuck,Osi a year better after surgery and Alford healthy again dline wont be a high pic.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2010, 10:57:56 AM »

Gmen are going for a lb or a db with their first pic so they wouldn't be pissed off if the Cowboys jump ahead of them.
they don't need a reciever and with a healthy Tuck,Osi a year better after surgery and Alford healthy again dline wont be a high pic.
Yeah NY wants McCain

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2010, 11:00:00 AM »

My main point was the fans at the DRAFT get p'd when Dallas makes an early trade up.   They all get p'd when the BLU STAR shows up.