Author Topic: Who else is in the same boat?  (Read 844 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Who else is in the same boat?
« on: February 27, 2010, 09:13:00 AM »
  I think after I finish all the supplements I currently have I will cut way back.  Some work but overall I'm not convinced they do as much as they cost.  Probably just gonna stick to a multi-vitamin, fish oil and maybe some whey isolate. 

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
Re: Who else is in the same boat?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »
Its kind of funny, the other day I was making fun of my wife because of the number of half used beauty products she had in our bathroom. Then I walk into the kitchen, and notice I am not much better with my supplements.  I am kind of in the same boat as you.  Maybe its because the economy is bad, but I am now trying to force myself to finish products I buy.  Its going to take me at least 6 months to get through the back stock I have.  The only thing I would recommend is buying some daily detox pills.  They help to reset your receptors so you don't have to double up on the energy supps, to get the same effect.  Anyone who lives on caffeine I would highly recommend them to. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 06:13:30 PM »
Its kind of funny, the other day I was making fun of my wife because of the number of half used beauty products she had in our bathroom. Then I walk into the kitchen, and notice I am not much better with my supplements.  I am kind of in the same boat as you.  Maybe its because the economy is bad, but I am now trying to force myself to finish products I buy.  Its going to take me at least 6 months to get through the back stock I have.  The only thing I would recommend is buying some daily detox pills.  They help to reset your receptors so you don't have to double up on the energy supps, to get the same effect.  Anyone who lives on caffeine I would highly recommend them to. 
what kind of detox pills are you talking about?

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 11:45:20 PM »
The ones I take are
Daily Detox and Daily Detox II

I originally bought a bunch off advantagesupplements.com

http://www.advantagesupplements.com/hdtdade60.html

http://www.advantagesupplements.com/hdtdadeii60.html

I take two before bed.  I wake up feeling well rested, and no hangover from the previous day's stimulant abuse.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 02:33:37 PM »
Its kind of funny, the other day I was making fun of my wife because of the number of half used beauty products she had in our bathroom. Then I walk into the kitchen, and notice I am not much better with my supplements. 

Double whammy over here  ::)
: