Author Topic: Sevastase - I dare you / anti-hero  (Read 10779 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: sevastase i dare you!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2010, 11:54:34 AM »
Ownings, meltdowns...using up all the words you learned here on Getbig. Sev, noone will ever get you to realize what a complete failure your life is.
well. it is not my fault you are a sore rectum loser

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2010, 12:32:50 PM »
You should dare him to sleep with a TRANNY.... :D

whats the challenge in this ??  ???
!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2010, 12:52:28 PM »
2 meltdowns in consecutive posts .. it's gotta be a record lol

weak.

stop posting. it's becoming embarrassing to watch you flounder about trying to think of something witty to ay and coming up with this.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2010, 12:56:06 PM »
weak.

stop posting. it's becoming embarrassing to watch you flounder about trying to think of something witty to ay and coming up with this.
post again that shot of you lol

titty boy hahahahahahaha

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2010, 01:02:27 PM »
Ownings, meltdowns...using up all the words you learned here on Getbig. Sev, noone will ever get you to realize what a complete failure your life is.
sad, but true. poor little guy. :(
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2010, 01:09:19 PM »
lol

what are you doing on a bb board "bro" ?

seriously

And I will show everyone what kind of twinks talk shit on this board .... for example

2 years ago you were an absolute beginner who got a friggin personal trainer to teach you swiss ball exercises to strenghten your core hahahaha

not only that but you asked the board if they were ok .. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER ADRESS ME DIRECTLY AGAIN !

" 6987       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Lets Discuss "THE CORE"....       on: October 27, 2007, 10:05:15 PM

My PT has me doing a lot of swiss ball abs exercises, some with a medicine ball. As well as, a few no-weight leg exercises for "core" training. Is that ok?"

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2010, 01:09:58 PM »
SO what are you predictions for this year gypsy?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2010, 01:16:43 PM »
More gems from this MONSTER  :D

" 6955       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: if jay's muscletech usage is for show, then what does he really use?       on: November 19, 2007, 10:35:58 AM
uh.. I just bought some cell-tech hardcore. Undecided I When I finished the bottle, what creatine product should i buy?

6972       Getbig - Main Boards / Nutrition, Products & Supplements / Re: Lipo 6 vs Hydroxycut       on: November 10, 2007, 09:38:19 PM
When i stop drinking sodas, i needed a new pickup in the morning. So i used to used lipo-6, now i moved over to hydroxycut hardcore. I take only 1 pill in the morning tho. So i am under dosing. If i take 2 i get a headache. I used to take 2 lipo-6 pills and no headache. But, I like hydroxycut more. It gives me more energy with just on pill vs 2 pills of lipo-6.

:D :D :D :D :D

this is priceless !!

" 935       Getbig - Main Boards / Steroids Info & Hardcore / Mexico question.       on: November 25, 2007, 02:28:57 AM
I'm too noob to do steroids , but out of curiosity, if you drive to mexico take gear shots there. Are you breaking the law driving back with gear in your system?

the innocently gay post of the year !!!!!!!!!!

"  ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote  Notify of repliesNotify
6922     Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: The all new www.RODNEYSTCLOUDFITNESS .com    on: November 28, 2007, 10:37:46 PM
seriously, Does anybody think this site is worth joining. I get training instructions from my PT, and diet for mags and the internet.  Huh "

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2010, 01:23:14 PM »
6816       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Why are most personal trainers idiots?       on: December 20, 2007, 05:04:31 PM
Quote from: busyB on December 20, 2007, 04:50:01 PM
As long as she is bigger than you, that is understandable.

I have a guy PT, he is a big dude.

Quote from: dov on December 20, 2007, 04:52:39 PM
I guess the "H" does'nt stand for huge or hypertrophy..haha
Sad  ...... It stands for Hairy Grin

:D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2010, 01:28:17 PM »
lol

what are you doing on a bb board "bro" ?

seriously

And I will show everyone what kind of twinks talk shit on this board .... for example

2 years ago you were an absolute beginner who got a friggin personal trainer to teach you swiss ball exercises to strenghten your core hahahaha

not only that but you asked the board if they were ok .. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER ADRESS ME DIRECTLY AGAIN !

" 6987       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Lets Discuss "THE CORE"....       on: October 27, 2007, 10:05:15 PM

My PT has me doing a lot of swiss ball abs exercises, some with a medicine ball. As well as, a few no-weight leg exercises for "core" training. Is that ok?"

Yes i started lifting weights again about 2 and a half years go, since last lifting in high school for sports, your point?  ??? I never hide the fact that i was a newbie, you euro trash loser. I was spending my money, so who cares?
The fact that you actually look though ALL my past posts looking for that thread is flattering. I own your sad little mind. ;)

FIY, you still a delusional greencard-wanting loser. :D

A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »
Nothing you will ever say will change that you open your mouth yet :

you are a newbie skinny twink who has a personal trainer, buys celltech HARDCORE lol and has a homoerotic curiosity

I am sorry to do this to you but you asked for it !

" 6722       Getbig Alternative Boards / Sex, Sexy & More! (18+) / Re: i am a virgin....       on: January 22, 2008, 08:50:43 PM
I start jacking when i was 11  Embarrassed
anyways, some people can't do it with feeling guilt afterwards. Maybe this guy has a mental block or something?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2010, 01:30:55 PM »
Yes i started lifting weights again about 2 and a half years go, since last lifting in high school for sports, your point?  ??? I never hide the fact that i was a newbie, you euro trash loser. I was spending my money, so who cares?
The fact that you actually look though ALL my past posts looking for that thread is flattering. I own your sad little mind. ;)

FIY, you still a delusional greencard-wanting loser. :D

You have any pics up HTexan?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2010, 01:32:42 PM »
More gems from this MONSTER  :D

" 6955       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: if jay's muscletech usage is for show, then what does he really use?       on: November 19, 2007, 10:35:58 AM
uh.. I just bought some cell-tech hardcore. Undecided I When I finished the bottle, what creatine product should i buy?

6972       Getbig - Main Boards / Nutrition, Products & Supplements / Re: Lipo 6 vs Hydroxycut       on: November 10, 2007, 09:38:19 PM
When i stop drinking sodas, i needed a new pickup in the morning. So i used to used lipo-6, now i moved over to hydroxycut hardcore. I take only 1 pill in the morning tho. So i am under dosing. If i take 2 i get a headache. I used to take 2 lipo-6 pills and no headache. But, I like hydroxycut more. It gives me more energy with just on pill vs 2 pills of lipo-6.

:D :D :D :D :D

this is priceless !!

" 935       Getbig - Main Boards / Steroids Info & Hardcore / Mexico question.       on: November 25, 2007, 02:28:57 AM
I'm too noob to do steroids , but out of curiosity, if you drive to mexico take gear shots there. Are you breaking the law driving back with gear in your system?

the innocently gay post of the year !!!!!!!!!!

"  ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote  Notify of repliesNotify
6922     Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: The all new www.RODNEYSTCLOUDFITNESS .com    on: November 28, 2007, 10:37:46 PM
seriously, Does anybody think this site is worth joining. I get training instructions from my PT, and diet for mags and the internet.  Huh "

you can edit posts. +1 loser points ::)
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2010, 01:34:49 PM »
you can edit posts. +1 loser points ::)
HAHAHAHA

YOU are embarrassed to the core  ( I never edited just highlighted what I thought proves you are a homo curious skinny queef )

shall I go on ??

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2010, 01:39:24 PM »
I'm 26 and i been on lexapro for about 2 years now.  Wink   Another drug to ask about is paxil. It did shit for me tho. But you get better ejaculations on it Grin"

you also seem to be semiretarded or illiterate  :-\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2010, 01:42:35 PM »
You have any pics up HTexan?

No, and  sevcocktaster would realized if he would actually read my 2 and 1/2 year old posts is that i started lifting, doing cardio, and dieting to LOSE weight, not because i was skinny.   ::)
I always be up front with the fact that i still learning about lifting and dieting.

HAHAHAHA

YOU are embarrassed to the core  ( I never edited just highlighted what I thought proves you are a homo curious skinny queef )

shall I go on ??

no im not embarrassed at all, loser :D
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2010, 01:45:12 PM »
I'm 26 and i been on lexapro for about 2 years now.  Wink   Another drug to ask about is paxil. It did shit for me tho. But you get better ejaculations on it Grin"

you also seem to be semiretarded or illiterate  :-\
hahahahha says the loser that thinks cali is being wasted in 2012. :-\
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2010, 01:49:41 PM »
No, and  sevcocktaster would realized if he would actually read my 2 and 1/2 year old posts is that i started lifting, doing cardio, and dieting to LOSE weight, not because i was skinny.   ::)
I always be up front with the fact that i still learning about lifting and dieting.

this skinny fat noob will never post a pic

his own admissions are embarassing enough

lesson for life : " never talk smack with this type of background" lol

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2010, 01:50:46 PM »
this skinny fat noob will never post a pic

his own admissions are embarassing enough

lesson for life : " never talk smack with this type of background" lol
mission accomplished.  i own your sad little mind 8)
oh, and let me add your the one talking about the 2012 shit and wont take a dare to backup your mouth, pathetic :-\.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2010, 01:56:44 PM »

are you a fat dude?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2010, 01:57:42 PM »
2 meltdowns in consecutive posts .. it's gotta be a record lol

I thought I held the record for sev inspired meltdowns.

God, you just say the same thing over and over to different people on this board that are brutally owning you. You are easily the biggest loser and whipping boy on this board.

Sev, news flash: NOBODY here likes you or repects you. You have no character, no honor and no shame.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2010, 02:09:36 PM »
I thought I held the record for sev inspired meltdowns.

God, you just say the same thing over and over to different people on this board that are brutally owning you. You are easily the biggest loser and whipping boy on this board.

Sev, news flash: NOBODY here likes you or repects you. You have no character, no honor and no shame.

:D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2010, 02:49:39 PM »
are you a fat dude?
long story?
 i was my high school's power lifting team. It was a small team we didn't even have a real coach, our coach was a student :-\.  He basically was my bro's friend, and he was like, " dude you have wide shoulders and a big back, want to join the power lifting team?" I basically just followed the training the other guys did. it was basically the 3 powerlifting moves heavy bench, squat, and dead lift. The team only lasted 1 year, but i really didn't care because i was doing other things.
college hit me. Stop lifting, playing sports and just ate my normal some old diet of junky brain food.  So i decided to lose some fat, and build some muscle back.
I got a PT because i was a newbie and wanted to learn. i had a pt for a year, dropped his ass. Starting training by myself.
So to answer your question nah, but my abs are not clear defined.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2010, 03:12:33 PM »
long story?
 i was my high school's power lifting team. It was a small team we didn't even have a real coach, our coach was a student :-\.  He basically was my bro's friend, and he was like, " dude you have wide shoulders and a big back, want to join the power lifting team?" I basically just followed the training the other guys did. it was basically the 3 powerlifting moves heavy bench, squat, and dead lift. The team only lasted 1 year, but i really didn't care because i was doing other things.
college hit me. Stop lifting, playing sports and just ate my normal some old diet of junky brain food.  So i decided to lose some fat, and build some muscle back.
I got a PT because i was a newbie and wanted to learn. i had a pt for a year, dropped his ass. Starting training by myself.
So to answer your question nah, but my abs are not clear defined.
hahahahaha

you are trying to say what exactly ?

you are a fat noob who knows jack shit about bb, does not bodybuild, but talks mad shit on a bb board

gtfo and delete your account

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »
Do you bodybuild sev?