Author Topic: Sevastase - I dare you / anti-hero  (Read 10781 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: sevastase i dare you!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2010, 06:51:40 PM »
Do you bodybuild sev?

Of course he does. Isn't it obvious?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2010, 07:18:26 PM »
Of course he does. Isn't it obvious?

:D hhahahahahahaahaha
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2010, 08:34:03 PM »
:D hhahahahahahaahaha

Not to take sides but you are laughing kind of hard for a dude that won't post his own pic.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2010, 08:37:08 PM »
Not to take sides but you are laughing kind of hard for a dude that won't post his own pic.
of course im not going to post a pic, only people that like to be photoshopped into weird positions post pics.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Sevastase - new Getbig anti-hero?
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »
He's made everyone mad at one point but you have to admire how he keeps on going, takin jabs and giving a fair few back. He will take on whole groups and battle for days.

He also posts pics of fine hoes. Well, hoes anyway, which is better than nothing.

Seva, GB salutes you.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »
And you're trying way too hard to be impartial for a pedo like Seva who stalks male teens across the innertubes.  :-\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2010, 08:42:49 PM »
And you're trying way too hard to be impartial for a pedo like Seva who stalks male teens across the innertubes.
:D
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2010, 08:44:02 PM »
:D
It ain't that funny, bro. There are some weird guys here.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2010, 08:47:57 PM »
It takes all kinds right?
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2010, 08:48:39 PM »
of course im not going to post a pic, only people that like to be photoshopped into weird positions post pics.

Very, very few people here has had their pic photoshopped. The only one I can think of is Bob Chick, Melvin Goodrum and Vince Basile. Even Sev hasn't been photoshopped though you don't really need to.

Here's why you're not posting your pic. You don't feel you look that great. I understand. I so didn't want to post my pics but slowly understood why. If you want to get in the mix you have to show yourself to get some respect. When I first posted my pics I knew I was in a sunburnt, depleted state because I was spending so much time at the beach and in the sun. And though nobody calls me small and skinny in real life by GetBig standards I'm the poster child to start a telethon. But I did it at a moments notice and got what I pretty much everybody gets: some flames and some compliments.

You said you are getting in better shape so maybe give it some time and I hope to see you. In the end everyone gets a little respect for not hiding behind a keyboard. I even give credit to Sev for that. He's a tool but he doesn't hide.

newmom

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2010, 08:48:46 PM »

Ya THINK???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2010, 08:50:53 PM »
There are some weird guys here.

Leave me outta this >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Sevastase - new Getbig anti-hero?
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2010, 08:54:16 PM »
He's made everyone mad at one point but you have to admire how he keeps on going, takin jabs and giving a fair few back. He will take on whole groups and battle for days.

He also posts pics of fine hoes. Well, hoes anyway, which is better than nothing.

Seva, GB salutes you.

I don't get why he suddenly stopped posting stuff from Swerdlow and all the alien / programming talk - seems to have Gone with the Windged Lion persona.

But yes, his taking on some of the posters here as well as the resurrected Basile / Onlyme / Goodrum shit talking is definitely doing some good to an otherwise (currently) stale Getbig.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2010, 08:55:51 PM »
Very, very few people here has had their pic photoshopped. The only one I can think of is Bob Chick, Melvin Goodrum and Vince Basile. Even Sev hasn't been photoshopped though you don't really need to.

Here's why you're not posting your pic. You don't feel you look that great. I understand. I so didn't want to post my pics but slowly understood why. If you want to get in the mix you have to show yourself to get some respect. When I first posted my pics I knew I was in a sunburnt, depleted state because I was spending so much time at the beach and in the sun. And though nobody calls me small and skinny in real life by GetBig standards I'm the poster child to start a telethon. But I did it at a moments notice and got what I pretty much everybody gets: some flames and some compliments.

You said you are getting in better shape so maybe give it some time and I hope to see you. In the end everyone gets a little respect for not hiding behind a keyboard. I even give credit to Sev for that. He's a tool but he doesn't hide.

Yup.

To sum it up...if you are going to talk shit about people, man the fuck up and throw your hat in the ring.

When you Hahahahahaahaahahahaahah a at sev's picture from behind the safety of your monitor you come across as a gigantic pussy. And I WILL fuck with you

PS  that "Photoshop" excuse was some lame-ass shit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2010, 08:56:32 PM »
Leave me outta this >:(

They're talking about me, buddy. It's about ME!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2010, 08:58:42 PM »
They're talking about me, buddy. It's about ME!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2010, 08:58:59 PM »
Yup.

To sum it up...if you are going to talk shit about people, man the fuck up and throw your hat in the ring.

When you Hahahahahaahaahahahaahah a at sev's picture from behind the safety of your monitor you come across as a gigantic pussy. And I WILL fuck with you

PS  that "Photoshop" excuse was some lame-ass shit.

You're talking smack like a man who better have some big ass arms and shoulders.

Post a pic!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »

no true, i have psed slacker,SF, onlyme, DA, and dov ;D
Seriously tho, i don't like to post pics of myself on the internet at all. There are a few pics of me on the web with friends and girlfriend on their facebook accounts, and some at my masters graduation. And that's it.
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2010, 09:00:48 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2010, 09:01:54 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2010, 09:03:21 PM »
You're talking smack like a man who better have some big ass arms and shoulders.

Post a pic!

ha goink post a pic.

What does not believing the world is going to end in 2 years have anything to do with my body? ???
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2010, 09:10:25 PM »
ha goink post a pic.

What does not believing the world is going to end in 2 years have anything to do with my body? ???

I've posted a shitload...you know this.

I'm actually doing a real, live diet for the past couple weeks...no more new pics from me until it's over.

I do have a vid of me repping 315 on the incline that a buddy took....I might post that one day

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2010, 09:19:09 PM »
ha goink post a pic.

I was being facetious, my friend. Groink is well represented on this board and has some big ass arms and shoulders.

But you seem like a good enough fella. It's just that this is a bodybuilding board and if you're going get into with someone, and of course I'm with you in regard to Sev, you got to show yourself. An unspoken truth is that in real life how a person looks or feels he looks has a lot to do with how he acts. If he's a skinny, weakling he's going to be more meek and reserved. If he's big and strong people are going to treat him like an alpha male and he's going to start acting like it. That why I never understood why people criticize a man for wanting to be big and strong because he's compensating for something. DUH? How come nobody says to a person who became rich and successful that he's compensating for being poor? Nobody, or very, very few; are born big and strong. But as a man I think it is incumbent upon you to be able to protect yourself, your girlfriend/wife and your children, nieces/nephews. And that means being strong. One of the problems we have today is that masculinity is no longer encourage and often discouraged.

Anybody can talk shit behind a keyboard but if you're a fat slob or a skinny twink you would not be so brave in real life. One thing I learned here on GetBig is that they don't like phonies, liars and poseurs.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2010, 09:21:38 PM »

I've posted a shitload...you know this.

I'm actually doing a real, live diet for the past couple weeks...no more new pics from me until it's over.

I do have a vid of me repping 315 on the incline that a buddy took....I might post that one day

Hey Groink! Would you grab the Bar off of my neck if i had a seizure while benching??
D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2010, 09:24:20 PM »
Hey Groink! Would you grab the Bar off of my neck if i had a seizure while benching??

after you were dead....sure  :D  :D