Author Topic: [serious question] what could be the reason for my sudden increase in strength  (Read 2183 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
So for a long time I never went over 100kg benching 100kg squatting.
All of a sudden I break all my personl bests, I am now at 120kg benching - and even after I fucked up my back and did not squat for 2 month I squatted 150kg - and not half way - ass to the grass.

The only thing I have finaly stopped doing is to eat very striktly, I think I have been too striked, after I lost about 15 kilos in my last diet I just said fuck it and now I just eat what ever I want but in moderate portions (of course none of the real bad food) but I dont mind pasta in the evening, bagles at saturday and sunday morning and such things.

Thats the only thing that has changed, and I cannot realy figure out what else could be the reason for my sudden increase.
Its fun I cannot deny it :)

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
come clean on the anal sex thing first then you
will realize this crap aint rocket science.
hell you mean you can't figure it out. sound like a noob

burn2live

• Getbig IV
More food = more strength. Holds true generally  :)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
It's your body dealing with your rising subconscious panic levels due to the fact that very soon your social life will be nil, your bank account empty and the thought that you'll be walking around oblivious to the fact that you have baby vomit down your back.

It's the old fight or flight thingamajig.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
What what, eating like a normal human being and not a "bodybuilder" with eating disorder and suddenly the strength gains come?  :o :o :o

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

spinnis

Mars, I just realised something, Whenever Im high I always listen to random music (elvis isn't random though) and post the videos of it in random threads.

Can it be that you're high all the time when posting on getbig?  ;D

spinnis

mars get back here!